astroshishya

urgent help required regarding job/career

Rate this topic

Respected astrologers,

My birth details are as under:

DOB: 02/02/1974

TOB: 13:33 hrs

POB: New Delhi, Delhi

I have not been able to find a full-time job in the u.s.a. since May 2008 after graduating from an mba course from a good university here. I am very worried and tensed now, since my opt period is also coming to an end in less than two months, and I don't have a full-time job and an H-1B visa to stay here. Kindly provide your insights about my current position and advice regarding when will I finally get a good/decent job. I will really appreciate your analysis and guidance.

I am currently situated in ft. lauderdale, florida.

Kind regards,

astroshishya

Respected astrologers,

My birth details are as under:

DOB: 02/02/1974

TOB: 13:33 hrs

POB: New Delhi, Delhi

I have not been able to find a full-time job in the u.s.a. since May 2008 after graduating from an mba course from a good university here. I am very worried and tensed now, since my opt period is also coming to an end in less than two months, and I don't have a full-time job and an H-1B visa to stay here. Kindly provide your insights about my current position and advice regarding when will I finally get a good/decent job. I will really appreciate your analysis and guidance.

I am currently situated in ft. lauderdale, florida.

Kind regards,

astroshishya

dear astroshishya,

i have seen ur kundli ..ur lord of 10 th house is SHANI it is with conjunction with KETU. this is considered as a dosha in kundli..it becoz of shani+ketu yuti you r not able to get a job or became sucessful in a profession.it is like u want to climb a ladder but someone is holding your legs.

you yourself must have seen that there r lot of hindrance or problems, whenever you r finding a job or working in it.

well you under GURU MAHADASHA and SHANI Antardasha...... shani is giving trouble to you..... from current transit position(gochar) you r going thru ....SHANI'S Ardha Sade-sati (Half-Sade-sati) or Dhaiya, Panoti, or Adhayia this is tough phase of life it will last till sept this year.

your good time has started from 19-05-09 work really hard to find a job and stay in it acc to me you will find a decent job within 6-7 months (this is the upper limit)....

i am writing down some rectification/remedies/upayas which u should do::

1) ask a local pundit to conduct a pitra shanti pooja...as it would not be possible for you to do this in USA(i think) ask parents/relative of yours back in india to do this pooja on your name.if you can do it yourself that will be very good.

2) shani-daan (donate black cloth,black til,black rai(mustard seeds),black urad, mustard oil.) to Dakot (A Person who accepts the offerings forwarded on Shani Dev).

3) read shani chalisa or shani strotam(as per ur command over hindi or sanskrit)

4) light a deepak under a peepal tree on saturdays(if possible there).

5) worship Lord Hanuman ji daily. read sundar kand on tuesdays and saturdays.

6) donate fruits in charity on wednesday.

7) give water to tulsi plant daily.

8) feed cow with fodder on wednesday.

9) for overall well being and prosperity in life ask for blessing of Goddess Durga.

10) wear a iron ring in middle finger left hand on any saturday.

all the above remedies are a must for you.

i have not written the above things to discourage you but to get you more strong to face the forth coming situations.I am not a pro if i am wrong please forgive me and correct me too.

regards,

jai shri ram

Sri Ram_bhaktji,

Thank you very much for your kind advice. I have very little information about astrology, and would like to share/ask a few things, if its not a trouble/cause any inconvenience to you.

I understand from your message that Shani yuti Ketu is causing troubles as far as my job/career is concerned, which is aggravated by the Shani Dhaiya. But isn't Shani a yogakaraka for Taurus Ascendants? If thats the case, then shouldn't Shanidev be a benefic and hence provide beneficence during its dasha/bhukti periods? Guru is in neech Rashi in my chart although in the ninth House. Guru is the owner of the 8th and the 11th Houses, and hence the most malefic for me. Is the ongoing Guru mahadasha casing any problems for me, and should I do any upayas/remedies to pacify Gurudev?

I would like to mention that I had been wearing a Pukhraj and a Moti since beginning 2004 and somehow it seemed to have been helpful. My Guru dasha started beginning Jan 2005, and since then many good things have happened for me. I took off the Moti in July 2006, and the Pukhraj in mid-September 2008. In April, 2006 I got admission in an mba program in a good university in the usa, and I did well in the two-year program. However, I faced a lot of trouble finding an internship in early-mid 2007, eventually found a good one in India, and since I graduated in May, 2008, I haven't been able to find a decent full-time job, as well as get an H-1B visa sponsorship. Since mid-September 2008, when I took off Pukhraj, I started wearing Panna/Emerald on advice from a respected elder, who also provides astrology advice. However, I am in a precarious situation right now, where if I don't find anything in the next few weeks, then I can't stay in the usa. I will really appreciate if you could advice if Panna is beneficial for me.

Also, I used to keep a fast on Saturdays from beginning 2007 to end March 2009. And, since then, I have been keeping a fast on Mondays, and worship Bhagwan Shivji everyday. I also worship Lord Hanumanji everyday and recite Hanuman chalisa every evening after sunset.

I will follow all your upayas as much as I can here. I donated a black shirt and trousers last Saturday to a temple nearby here.

I hope my above-posed questions don't cause any inconvenience/trouble to you.

Kind regards,

astroshishya

Sri Ram_bhaktji,

Kindly advise regarding my earlier queries. Your replies would be much appreciated.

Respected astrologers,

I will really appreciate your advice on my current situation regarding finding a job soon.

Kind regards,

astroshishya

Dear Guru ji,

about 2 years ago i got into a fight with my manager and left the job at a good company (this happened in 2-3 months of wearing neelam which i took out eventually). I have not been able to prepare myself for a new job. when I tried last year things looked hopeful but i didn't get the job finally and instead got married.

NowI am desperately looking for a job and I feel less confident, it's hard for me to concentrate on preparation for interviews. I have changed many jobs since graduation and now I am sick of instability in my career. My relationship with others have become tense and bitter due to my frustrations.

Will i have a stable career? What should I wear/do/worship or chant to make my prospects of a good job brighter in near future?

details of birth:

time : three fifteen am

date: March Twenty First, Nineteen Severnty Five

place: deoria, up

affectionately,

dipika