IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
koshala tiwari

problem in getting married

Rate this topic

Namaskar

i am girl and am facing lot many hurdles in getting married.

Few jyotishis told that i am mangali, but the mangal dosh is nullified due to auspicious position of other planets in my house (mangal in 7th house in lagna kundali). But at the same time boys side dont consider it as nullified.

Can you explain me how mangal dosh is nullified in my kundali?

Also will i ever have a happy married life, as mostly its predicted for me that i will have a very tensed married life and will have inhormonious relationship with my partner.

My birth details are

dd/month/year/: 09/11/1979,

time:13:40

place: vrindavan(U.P.)

Please help me in knowing if i can marry a non-mangali boy or not, about the type of partner i will get, and about my future married life

09/11/1979

13:40

Vrindavan (U.P.)

Please help me in knowing if i can marry a non-mangali boy or not, about the type of partner i will get, and about my future married life

Dear Koshala,

Here is your birth chart

<table align="center" border="1" cellpadding="5" cellspacing="5" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td class="contentboldMailer" width="20%">Planet</td> <td class="contentboldMailer" width="20%">Rashi</td> <td class="contentboldMailer" width="25%">Degree</td> <td class="contentboldMailer" width="35%">Nakshatra</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Lagna</td> <td class="contentMailer">Aquarius</td> <td class="contentMailer">06:21:38</td> <td class="contentMailer">Dhanistha-4</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Surya</td> <td class="contentMailer">Libra</td> <td class="contentMailer">22:44:53</td> <td class="contentMailer">Vishakha-1</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Chandra</td> <td class="contentMailer">Gemini</td> <td class="contentMailer">26:32:40</td> <td class="contentMailer">Punarvasu-2</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Mangal</td> <td class="contentMailer">Leo</td> <td class="contentMailer">01:26:42</td> <td class="contentMailer">Magha-1</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Budh</td> <td class="contentMailer">Scorpio</td> <td class="contentMailer">12:12:49</td> <td class="contentMailer">Anuradha-3</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Guru</td> <td class="contentMailer">Leo</td> <td class="contentMailer">13:19:13</td> <td class="contentMailer">Magha-4</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Shukra</td> <td class="contentMailer">Scorpio</td> <td class="contentMailer">12:27:39</td> <td class="contentMailer">Anuradha-3</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Shani</td> <td class="contentMailer">Virgo</td> <td class="contentMailer">00:31:32</td> <td class="contentMailer">Uttarafalguni-2</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Rahu</td> <td class="contentMailer">Leo</td> <td class="contentMailer">11:06:27</td> <td class="contentMailer">Magha-4</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Ketu</td> <td class="contentMailer">Aquarius</td> <td class="contentMailer">11:06:27</td> <td class="contentMailer">Satbhisha-2</td></tr></tbody></table>

Namaskar

i am girl and am facing lot many hurdles in getting married.

Few jyotishis told that i am mangali, but the mangal dosh is nullified due to auspicious position of other planets in my house (mangal in 7th house in lagna kundali). But at the same time boys side dont consider it as nullified.

Can you explain me how mangal dosh is nullified in my kundali?

Also will i ever have a happy married life, as mostly its predicted for me that i will have a very tensed married life and will have inhormonious relationship with my partner.

My birth details are

dd/month/year/: 09/11/1979,

time:13:40

place: vrindavan(U.P.)

dear koshala,

i writing down why ur mangal dosha stands nullified.....

1) mangal placed in his friendly sign simha(leo).

2) mangal is in conjunction with (is with) jupiter(guru).

3) mangal is in conjunction with (is with) rahu.

you will have a happy and harmonious married life only if "you have control over your temper and high level of adjustment".... bcoz from ur kundli it seems that u r on shorter side of both...if i am wrong pls forgive me and correct me too...

yes u can marry a non-mangali boy...

regards,

jai shri ram

Yes, you are slightly manglik to say, but since Guru is with Mars in the 7th place with Rahu, Mars is not capable of showing its total strength. You need to be very careful before you decide to get married as Mars is in Leo in the 7th house with Rahu and this could lead to a disaster (I am not genius to predict that) on the marriage front, but I also see that Sun is in the 9th house and it is debiliated in Libra meaning married life could be full of ups and downs. My limited skills and experience tell me that I should stop here and let other learned members of this forum tell you what lies ahead for you, thanks and good luck

Ravi

thanks alot for your prediction.

I too observe people telling me that i get angry very easily, but i feel it happens only when someone excites me, and i usually like the people who are sound in actions but very soft spoken.

Also as mars in 7th house impacts on relationships, i have seen rarely i can maintain a relationship for long time.. by relationship i mean basically relationship with friends and other people.

i am waiting for other people replies as well..

thanks for your reply.