IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
troubled taurean

Surya budh and ketu, 6th house??? please please please help

Rate this topic

:confused:Surya budh and ketu, 6th house??? <HR style="COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->

Namaskar, I was wondering if anyone could tell me what it means when you have surya, budh, and ketu in the sixth house of kanya?? whether its effects are good or bad and what remedies to do for it???

I have also been told that if shani is in the eighth house, this is also bad? is this right?

My date of birth: 24th sept 1986

Time of birth: 2.55pm

Place of birth: Newcastle upon tyne, England, UK

om namah shivaye

troubled taurean

:confused:Surya budh and ketu, 6th house??? <hr style="color: rgb(255, 255, 255);" size="1">I have also been told that if shani is in the eighth house, this is also bad? is this right?

Dear Friend,

This is not always right, it depends upon the placement, aspects and lordship of this Saturn which is supposed to be placed in the 8th house. One needs to study a specific horoscope in detail to arrive at a reliable conclusion, thanks

Ravi

:confused:Surya budh and ketu, 6th house??? <HR style="COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->

Namaskar, I was wondering if anyone could tell me what it means when you have surya, budh, and ketu in the sixth house of kanya?? whether its effects are good or bad and what remedies to do for it???

I have also been told that if shani is in the eighth house, this is also bad? is this right?

My date of birth: 24th sept 1986

Time of birth: 2.55pm

Place of birth: Newcastle upon tyne, England, UK

om namah shivaye

troubled taurean

dear taurean,

i think u hv analyzed ur chart worng ... bcoz acc to my calculation u have

lagna-in- dhanu rasi.... so ur sun+budh+ketu in kanya rasi make 10th hse and shani in vrishchik rashi make 12th hse...

please correct me if i am wrong....