IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
kaplain2009

beginner steps to worshiping Mother Kali

Rate this topic

i am from queens ny and lately i have been drawn to Mother Kali due to allot of reading up,i have learned her mantra all by myslef (OM-KREEM-KALIKAYE-NAMAH),can i go ahead and further my own understanding on Mother kali?,and what beginning steps can i take for worshipping her?when is the best time and day to chant her mantra? in simpler terms i just need to know how to worship Mother kali with good intentions, if anyone on the forum could help me i would deeply appreciate that, my email is tp360@live.com if u want, thank you.

in today's day and age, there is no formal time required to worship kali nor any complicated procedure.. you can keep an image of her or symbols on your altar, and meditate in front of a burning flame, incense.. you should focus on your mantra with great devotion.. and kali in time may give you the internal motivation to please her in various ways.. if your motivation to worship develops out of pure love and a desire to progress spiritually, she can help you very much to aid your spiritual progress and even lead you to other paths of bhakti if they are more suitable for you.. you should read books on the Mahavidyas if you are interested in understanding these goddesses of which Kali is supreme.