IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
amateur

Astrology software for Windows vista 64 bit

Rate this topic

Respected astrologers,

I am not getting a good match for my laptop, I saw and downloaded many astrology software but none of them seems to be working. My laptop uses Vista 64 bit OS and no software seems to be available for this. My eyes are itching to see the planets placed in houses and my brain is drying up in lack of birth charts.

I request to respected astrologers that please predict about my laptop that whether will it get marry or will it have to die bachelor? Please find and/or suggest a good astrology software match for my laptop.

My laptop birth details are below

DOB 14 may 2009

TOB 11:15 am

Place Patiala, India

I shall be very thankful to you

Kind regards

Atul

I just downloaded it and tried. It is working fine. But it will take few days to get used to it.

Earlier I was using Parashar's light 6.1 which was much easy to use.

I was not able to install parashar 6.1 on this system. I think I have to buy parashar's light 7.0 again. But I am not sure that whether it works on vista 64 bit or not. There is nothing mentioned on their site about this.

I emailed to their support but no response yet.

Can you please tell me that whether parashar's light 6.1 can be installed on 64 vista by any mean? or Does parashar's light 7.0 works well on vista 64 bit?

I am getting different calculations for dashas in j hora than I was getting in Parashar's light 6.1. Also 360 days/per year setting in parashar's was giving more accurate and spot on results but 360 days/year setting in jhora is giving different results.

Can you please tell me which is more correct and on which we can rely more?

Hey it is not that bad. Except calculations and interactiveness it is good overall. Although I need sometime to get used to it and understand all it's features, but I think it will be of good help.

Please tell me how much relaible it's calcultations is?

jhora is the most reliable available among free softwares. it was built in view of providing free good software by narsimha rao ji... fully loaded.

it has many options. go into the popup menus and slowly learn by choosing different options/ preferences. the dasas will give different frames based on which dasa and ayanamsa u are choosing.

also in most of the cases if u right click on any part of the screens, it will show u what u want to display...

seach and join "jhora_help" and "jhora" groups in . You can raise questions there related to jhora software and members will answer ...

Hi Bro,

Vista 64 OS, i dont think this will support astrology software. i this if we install a program then we might be able to run all the astrology software.

I dont have any idea about the program name, i will check with my friend regarding this, and will let you know the program name.

Thanks

Riaz

Thanks friends,

J hora is working good. This is a great software. and above all it is highly customisable as per your need. I really like it. It will take some time to get used to it. Over all it is good.

After all my notebook got married.

Thanks friends and Uthaya

Atul