12th house: RAHU

MY QUESTIONS:

WILL I GET MOKSHA?

06-06-1986.

05:50 am

Thanjavur, tamil nadu.

Dear K,

Here is your birth chart.

<table align="center" border="1" cellpadding="5" cellspacing="5" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td class="contentboldMailer" width="20%">Planet</td> <td class="contentboldMailer" width="20%">Rashi</td> <td class="contentboldMailer" width="25%">Degree</td> <td class="contentboldMailer" width="35%">Nakshatra</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Lagna</td> <td class="contentMailer">Taurus</td> <td class="contentMailer">20:28:04</td> <td class="contentMailer">Rohini-4</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Surya</td> <td class="contentMailer">Taurus</td> <td class="contentMailer">21:21:47</td> <td class="contentMailer">Rohini-4</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Chandra</td> <td class="contentMailer">Taurus</td> <td class="contentMailer">04:17:50</td> <td class="contentMailer">Krutika-3</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Mangal</td> <td class="contentMailer">Sagittarius</td> <td class="contentMailer">29:23:02</td> <td class="contentMailer">Uttarashadha-1</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Budh</td> <td class="contentMailer">Gemini</td> <td class="contentMailer">07:08:32</td> <td class="contentMailer">Aadra-1</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Guru</td> <td class="contentMailer">Aquarius</td> <td class="contentMailer">27:06:05</td> <td class="contentMailer">Purvabhadrapad-3</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Shukra</td> <td class="contentMailer">Gemini</td> <td class="contentMailer">24:46:59</td> <td class="contentMailer">Punarvasu-2</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Shani</td> <td class="contentMailer">Scorpio</td> <td class="contentMailer">12:04:57</td> <td class="contentMailer">Anuradha-3</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Rahu</td> <td class="contentMailer">Aries</td> <td class="contentMailer">03:53:57</td> <td class="contentMailer">Ashwini-2</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Ketu</td> <td class="contentMailer">Libra</td> <td class="contentMailer">03:53:57</td> <td class="contentMailer">Chitra-4</td></tr></tbody></table>

Your Sun which is a yog karaka planet for Taurus lagna is in the kendra in the 1st house, this is good, but it is in enimical sign since Taurus (Vrishabh) rasi is owned by Venus who is Sun's enemy, so this will take away some of Sun's strength, but this is not a great cause for worry at all.

Your Saturn which is a yog karaka planet for Taurus lagna is in the kendra in the 7th house, this is good, but it is in enimical sign since Scorpio rasi is owned by Mars who is Saturn's enemy, so this will take away some of Saturn's strength, but this is not a great cause for worry at all.

Jupiter from the 10th house aspects the 4th house and thus you should be able to study well and I must say that you should work hard for a good academic background.

Right now you are running Rahu mahadasha (MD), which is not good for you nor completely bad either as during different antar-dasha of other planet within this MD you will have favourable results.

<table border="1" cellpadding="5" cellspacing="5" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td class="contentboldMailer">Planet</td> <td class="contentboldMailer">Start Date</td> <td class="contentboldMailer">End Date</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Surya</td> <td class="contentMailer">30 Dec, 1982</td> <td class="contentMailer">02 Jan, 1989</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Chandra</td> <td class="contentMailer">02 Jan, 1989</td> <td class="contentMailer">04 Jan, 1999</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Mangal</td> <td class="contentMailer">04 Jan, 1999</td> <td class="contentMailer">06 Jan, 2006</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Rahu</td> <td class="contentMailer">06 Jan, 2006</td> <td class="contentMailer">08 Jan, 2024</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Guru</td> <td class="contentMailer">08 Jan, 2024</td> <td class="contentMailer">09 Jan, 2040</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Shani</td> <td class="contentMailer">09 Jan, 2040</td> <td class="contentMailer">08 Jan, 2059</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Budh</td> <td class="contentMailer">08 Jan, 2059</td> <td class="contentMailer">09 Jan, 2076</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Ketu</td> <td class="contentMailer">09 Jan, 2076</td> <td class="contentMailer">11 Jan, 2083</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Shukra</td> <td class="contentMailer">11 Jan, 2083</td> <td class="contentMailer">12 Jan, 2103</td></tr></tbody></table>

Thanks and good luck

Ravi

Dear sir,

Thank you for spending your precious time in calculating my birth chart.

However, I dont understand what effect the planet will give with its respective position. So, I kindly request you to say about theeffects of the planet.

Thanking you,

Regards,

Kannan.

Dear K,

Please ask specific questions, and please delete the extra threads that you have created with immediate effect they are a big annoyance to all of us here. Here people are taking their time off to help and that too free of cost so please be patient. Please wait for atleast 24 hours before you get a reply, thanks

Dear K,

Generally speaking for each lagna ie ascendant there are malefic and benefic planets as per the great Parashar Hora Shashtra. Since you have Taurus lagna Saturn, Sun and Venus are supposed to be the most benefic planets ie capable of giving you good results. In order to know when they will give their results, you need to have a software that can calculate the mahadasha and antar-dasha for you, unfortunately I am not having it with me right now. So I can't help you with this. Antar-dashas are sub periods in each of the mahadashas. Probably the best time in your life will come during the Saturn MD which will last from 2040 to 2059. Thanks,

Ravi

Dear sir,

Thank you for the reply.

So, please provide the following information.

How is my career?

How is my wealth?

Will I get a friendly and loving life partner?

Thanks in advance!!

Regards,

KANNAN.

Dear sir,

Thank you for the reply.

So, please provide the following information.

How is my career?

How is my wealth?

Will I get a friendly and loving life partner?

Thanks in advance!!

Regards,

KANNAN.