IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
anurag_2002

Neech Bangh Rajyog of Rahu

Rate this topic

Hi All

I just want to know that whether there is going to be any Neech Bangh Rajyog of Rahu in my horoscope from January 2010 onwards.If it it YES then what changes it is going to bring in my life mainly in my career and in my marriage becs. I m not yet married.Also I would like to know that in general how this would affect my life because right now I am not having a good time at all in terms of my career as well as my marriage.Will it be beneficial for me in all fronts or it might be bad for me in few respects.Infact I have been facing some rough time in my life since last many years.

My Name:Anurag

Place of Birth:Gwalior (M.P)

Time Of Birth: 04:53 A.M

Date Of Birth: 25/09/1973

Pls reply to my above Query ASAP

Regards

Anurag

Dear USR Ji

Infact I have been informed abt this neech bangh rajyog of Rahu in my horoscope by an astrologer of international repute.So as far as the existence of any such rajyoga is concerned I dont think that he could be wrong.So Pls enquire abt its affect in my horoscope if it is there in my horoscope.But such yog does exist that I know becs of that famous astrologer.

Pls reply with analysis of my horoscope

Regards

Anurag

Dear USR Ji

Infact I have been informed abt this neech bangh rajyog of Rahu in my horoscope by an astrologer of international repute.So as far as the existence of any such rajyoga is concerned I dont think that he could be wrong.So Pls enquire abt its affect in my horoscope if it is there in my horoscope.But such yog does exist that I know becs of that famous astrologer.

Pls reply with analysis of my horoscope

Regards

Anurag

Dear Anurag Ji,

As I understand from your reply to USR Ji, It is good that you have a great faith in one astrologer who has observed Neecha bhanga raja yoga in your natal chart.

For your information I would like to mention that some have a view that these chaya grahas also have aspects,some say they do not have and some even have a view that only rahu has aspects but not ketu.With such differential views on aspects I think whether these nodes also have neecha/ucha banga is a mute point,as there is no such mention anywhere except the one of your astrologer.

Though different views on the aspects of these nodes can be traced anything on the Neecha/uchcha banga of nodes could be traced nowhere EXCEPT YOUR ASTROLOGER'S OBSERVATIONS AS STATED BY YOU.

It would therefore be helpful if you can approach the same astrologer to get the right answer and also enlighten us with the same so that the friends on this forum can come to know something new for discussions.

Kind Regards,

Anusha

Respected Anurag ji,

1) USR ji is a very experienced and learned astrologer. There is no possibility of arising any question on his wisdom.

2) I also heard first time about neech bhanga rajyoga of chaya graha.

3) There is no neechbhanga in your chart for Rahu

A neech bhanga is considered when the dispositor or exaltation dispositor is in quadrant (House 1,4,7,10) from ascendent or The moon

In your chart, Lagna is Leo, and is also occupied by Moon. Jupiter is Dispositor of Rahu in house 5, and Jupiter is in house 6 from Ascendent and Moon both. So no neech bhanga and hence no neechbhanga rajyoga.

Another interesting thing in your chart is, dispositor of Rahu is jupiter and Jupiter is also debilitated (neech). And the dispositor and exaltation dispositor of Jupiter is in 11th and 9th houses respectively. So no neech bhanga for jupiter also.

Good day

Atul

Dear Atul Ji

Thanx alot for ur kind analysis on my horoscope.Sir I just want to know that looking into my horoscope what do u forsee for my present as well as future life.Becs. rt now I am not having a good time at all.And I am extremely worried abt the time which I m going to have after Jan 2010 when Rahu MAHADASHA will start in my horoscope.How that is going to react for my life,PLS LET ME KNOW HOW THOSE 18 YRS OF RAHU WILL BE FOR MY LIFE,becs I m going thru a tough time even now when RAHU has not even started off.

Pls also tell me when do u see me getting a settled job & getting married according to my horoscope.

Sir I hope U have understood my query.PLS REPLY..

Regards

Anurag

Respected Anurag ji,

1) USR ji is a very experienced and learned astrologer. There is no possibility of arising any question on his wisdom.

2) I also heard first time about neech bhanga rajyoga of chaya graha.

3) There is no neechbhanga in your chart for Rahu

A neech bhanga is considered when the dispositor or exaltation dispositor is in quadrant (House 1,4,7,10) from ascendent or The moon

In your chart, Lagna is Leo, and is also occupied by Moon. Jupiter is Dispositor of Rahu in house 5, and Jupiter is in house 6 from Ascendent and Moon both. So no neech bhanga and hence no neechbhanga rajyoga.

Another interesting thing in your chart is, dispositor of Rahu is jupiter and Jupiter is also debilitated (neech). And the dispositor and exaltation dispositor of Jupiter is in 11th and 9th houses respectively. So no neech bhanga for jupiter also.

Good day

Atul

Dear Atul Ji

Thanx alot for ur kind analysis on my horoscope.Sir I just want to know that looking into my horoscope what do u forsee for my present as well as future life.Becs. rt now I am not having a good time at all.And I am extremely worried abt the time which I m going to have after Jan 2010 when Rahu MAHADASHA will start in my horoscope.How that is going to react for my life,PLS LET ME KNOW HOW THOSE 18 YRS OF RAHU WILL BE FOR MY LIFE,becs I m going thru a tough time even now when RAHU has not even started off.

Pls also tell me when do u see me getting a settled job & getting married according to my horoscope.

Sir I hope U have understood my query.PLS REPLY..

Regards

Anurag

Respected Anurag,

Your current mahadasha is of Mars, it is well placed in it's own house and is strong. But the reason it is giving you bad result is because it is dispositor of gullika and also is placed in the cusp of Gullika.

Rahu, no doubt, will be carrying some bad effects but they will be surely much less than your current situation. You problems with your offsprings may intensify during this time and you may see that you are not getting profits from your profession as per your efforts. and some irritability and stress in your mind and your overall decreased working ability.

Respected mylilangel have adviced you remedies, and in addition to that you should practice meditation and also should do remedies for rahu also

I am just a novice and not an expert, I hope experienced astrologers in this forum will help you for sure

Atul

Dear Atul ji

Thanks for ur quick reply.Sir , in ur message I m not able to understand a few terms.Pls explain in simpler words the meaning of "dispositor of gullika " and also the meaning of offsprings.

Pls reply

Thanks & Regards

Anurag

Dear Atul ji

Thanks for ur quick reply.Sir , in ur message I m not able to understand a few terms.Pls explain in simpler words the meaning of "dispositor of gullika " and also the meaning of offsprings.

Pls reply

Thanks & Regards

Anurag

Respected Anurag,

gullika is a subplanet, representative of Saturn, works like saturn (In layman's language) and harms the planets and houses associated with it. Although it is not harmful always

Offsprings = Children

Dear Atul ji

Thanks for ur reply.Pls advice me how can I improve my present situation becs I am not getting any success any where ,be it job or marriage.I am wearing ruby in my ring finger of rt hand.Any other stone do I need to wear to improve the things.

Pls also advice is it ever possible for me in future to get settle down in any good job if yes then when.

When do u see me getting married.Pls advice..

In general how my life is going to be in future according to your estimation.

Pls reply sir ,

Regards

Anurag

Respected Anurag,

I am not expert in remedies. I think you should consult expert astrologers for the help and I hope expert astrologers from the forum will help you for sure. Did you started remedies suggested by respected mylilangelji in this thread?

I want to say that never underestimate the power of prayers and dnonations. They may be slow in giving results but their effect is more prominent and long lasting.

a good time waits for you. Keep your mind open, let positive energy flow through you. astrology is Just a guide, there are two more powers stronger than these remedies, First is God and second is you and your hardwork.

Don't wait for the miracle to happen, just become a miracle yourself.

No night lasts forever

good luck