IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
gramo

Black Magic – Balaji Temple, Mehendipur

Rate this topic

I am victim of Black Magic/ghost Spells and wish to go to Balaji Temple at Mehendipur in June. Balaji Temple at Mahendipur is known as powerful place for removing black magic or possession of evil spirits. I have learnt that there are certain pujas/offerings to be performed in the required order to get the release from black magic/ghosts spells. People who go there without knowing the exact procedure, waste their time in finding it or get confused. Besides, the local people can misleads the new visitors.

Since I am a first time visitor of this Balaji Temple, I request to all those who visited this temple and knew the correct procedure of the pujas/offerings, to give some details/advise about it.

Like me, there are many who are victims of the black magic and regularly visit this forum, will be benefited by your valuable advise.

hi.....what is ur pblm and where r u from.i do not know about the temple u have written above.but if u r a victim of black magic or evil forces. a lot of devi maa temples r in himachal pradesh.and they will not charge u any amount for the help.

Hi…Niteshm. I am a victim of black magic/ghost spells for many years. Black Magic/Ghost Spells are usually the same with extremely bad effects unbearable to live. You must have read many threads in this connection.

I visited many tantriks/temples/dargas but did not get release from the ghost spells. This Balaji Temple is known for removal of ghost possession and there are many who got free from the possession after visiting this temple.

I am victim of Black Magic/ghost Spells and wish to go to Balaji Temple at Mehendipur in June. Balaji Temple at Mahendipur is known as powerful place for removing black magic or possession of evil spirits. I have learnt that there are certain pujas/offerings to be performed in the required order to get the release from black magic/ghosts spells. People who go there without knowing the exact procedure, waste their time in finding it or get confused. Besides, the local people can misleads the new visitors.

Since I am a first time visitor of this Balaji Temple, I request to all those who visited this temple and knew the correct procedure of the pujas/offerings, to give some details/advise about it.

Like me, there are many who are victims of the black magic and regularly visit this forum, will be benefited by your valuable advise.

Why are you so sure it is Black Magic? I do believe in BM but all bad things are not caused by BM. Could just be BK - Bad Karma. Hence my question, what leads you think that it is Black Magic?

ok i am a victim.but pblm is different here.so what can't a victim can help others.temples in himachal pradesh are known for these things.and they help without charging any amount.whatever is the pblm whether related to black magic spells,ghosts or another sufferings in life.

Guest love_alliance18

Respected gramo,

Plz post your birth details or seek advice from Dhruv Bhura. He's a senior person in this forum. He is not viewing threads these days, i assume, hence send him a pm. I'm sure that he can help you out of your current problem if you represent your case properly and with best of details.

Alternatively, you can post your birth details here and wait for me to revert.

With Best Regards,

God Bless All!!

Om Namah Shivaya!!

Thank you lov_alliance18 for your support. At the moment I do not have my horoscope with me to know the exact time of the birth. I guess without TOB, the horroscope can not be prepared/studied.

Niteshm, pls do not misunderstand. It is not that the victim can not help other victims but it is not always that victims who can not help for themselves, get successful in releasing other victims.

Balaji</ST1:Pl Temple is well known for removing possession of evil spirits and many victims visit the temple and the success rate is also very high. Therefore, I am seeking the help in this regard.

Please beassured that Sarabheshvara ,a form Lord Siva is the most powerful murthi who can relieve you from all sorts of Black magic.His temple is in a place called Tirubhuvanam near Kumbakonam in Tamilnadu