IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
sanwal123

Atul Ji-- Please need your advise

Rate this topic

Hi,

Please need you r advise even though taken adbise form Ram Bhakt ji.... Please here is my birth detail is

18th November 1978, 00.12a.m , Kolkata, India...

My parents are living with me currently and i want them to stay with me ..... And alos my job ecven though i work hard am not getting recognisition.....

Can you please tell me... what you think..... will my parents stay with me and abt my job...

Thanks a lot

Hi,

Please need you r advise even though taken adbise form Ram Bhakt ji.... Please here is my birth detail is

My parents are living with me currently and i want them to stay with me ..... And alos my job ecven though i work hard am not getting recognisition.....

Can you please tell me... what you think..... will my parents stay with me and abt my job...

Thanks a lot

Please reply....

Respected Sanwal ji,

I am sorry for the delay in answering your question. this is only because of some technical reason. my new laptop do not have a astrology software installed yet. It uses Windows vista 64 bit and I am not able to get a good software for 64 bit vista so I was not able to analyse any chart.

My old laptop's display got faulty few days back So I had to use a borrowed external monitor from my hospital's laboratory which they took back today. :D

I will try to steal the monitor tomorrow again so that I can analyse charts from my old laptop. I will try to answer your question as soon as possible. If you do not get answer in next 24 hours please remind me again. I will be thankful to you and will be happy to help you

Sorry for inconvenience

Regards

Atul

Hi,

Thanks a lot

Respected sanwal ji,

sorry for the delay.

For your job, coming four can prove problematic for your job. Sun is in 8/6 relation with gochar position. and sun, venus and their houses are aspected by Saturn sitting in lagna. and coming pratyantar dasha of Rahu and Saturn can cause problem. After January lot of your problems must be solved.

For your parents, frankly, I was not able to decide whether they will stay with you or not. I am getting mixed combinations.

You should do remedies for saturn, they will help you a lot in matter of job, your profession and generally all over. remedies for lord Saturn include helping poor selflessly as per your ability, and donating clothes, shoes etc not made of leather as per your ability. It is not necessary that you have to donate essentially, even few words of sympathy to a person in crisis works wonders.

Please let me know if you think I can be of more help

Take care

Atul

Respected sanwal ji,

sorry for the delay.

For your job, coming four can prove problematic for your job. Sun is in 8/6 relation with gochar position. and sun, venus and their houses are aspected by Saturn sitting in lagna. and coming pratyantar dasha of Rahu and Saturn can cause problem. After January lot of your problems must be solved.

For your parents, frankly, I was not able to decide whether they will stay with you or not. I am getting mixed combinations.

You should do remedies for saturn, they will help you a lot in matter of job, your profession and generally all over. remedies for lord Saturn include helping poor selflessly as per your ability, and donating clothes, shoes etc not made of leather as per your ability. It is not necessary that you have to donate essentially, even few words of sympathy to a person in crisis works wonders.

Please let me know if you think I can be of more help

Take care

Atul

sorry sir worng birth details its 13th November 1978 not 18th My mistake

please help.

Thanks

my dob is 15/02/1984

time 20.56 pm

place delhi

my question is when will i get married and will it be with the person i am in love with as my parents are not ready for it and its causing a lot of problem in my life for past 3 yrs

thank you

Thanks a lot atulji,

Right now My mom is going to India with My son for 4 mnths and my Dad is staying with me... And my grandma is too sick... do you see any travel for me to India...and also I am too worried about my grand ma..... Thanks

Respected Sanwal ji,

I had told you whatever I was able to read from your chart. I think first thing we have to realise that astrology is not the answer to every thing.

I do not want to hurt your feelings because since last few weeks I have understood that how much you love your parents. But I want to clarify few things here .

whatever fruits we get are influenced by three factors

1) Our Past life Karma (Which is reflected in our birth chart)

2) Our Present life Karma (Like what decision do we make and how we live in this life)

3) Karma and bhagay of our close relatives and enemies.

These three factors constantly influence our life altogether. Final fruit will be influenced most by the strongest of three. Like If in one's chart there are not much yogas of wealth but it doesn't mean that he can not save money whatever he does. If he work hard and with honesty and with good karmas He can earn wealth and he will get the fruits of his deeds.

Like wise, we get the results as per three above factors and final result is mostly influenced by strongest of these three.

So, I always tell every person to do not depend too much on stars. Take astrology as a guide not as a verdict.

I hope you got me. Please forgive me If I hurt your feelings anywhere here. I think your parents understand the financial crisis you are going through and may be they do not want to be a burden on you. Although you do not think like this but they are parents they always try to give best to us, no matter what they have to sacrifice for it. Or there may be any other thing in their mind. There are a lot of things that happen which we do not want, all we can do that is to accept them.

Again, I want to beg pardon for any rude or hurting thing I had written here

Please let me know if you think I can be of any help ever. I will be happy to help you

Kind Regards

Atul

my dob is 15/02/1984

time 20.56 pm

place delhi

my question is when will i get married and will it be with the person i am in love with as my parents are not ready for it and its causing a lot of problem in my life for past 3 yrs

thank you

atulji please attend to my query .....i really need some advise.thanks

Sanwal,

I agree with Atul Ji,

I had sent you the life prediction to your email address.

you may check what is going to happen and at what time.

And regarding you parents staying with you, we have to check there birth chart also.

It is very difficult to say whether person's parents will stay with children.

we have to check overall.

Please dont worry, Rahu is disturbing you a lot.... i hope that you have removed Gomed from your finger.

Wear Emerald - this will give you professional growth, peace of mind and Wealth

Wear Ruby - Good Health and success

Thanks

Riaz

my apologies for late response and thank you for your observation..i am not into intercaste but the person i love is very much from same community just difference of financial background..can you suggest any remedy that i can do to be more sure that i get married to person i am in love with,,something to make my planets for same strong..or something to change my parents view planet

i will be very thankful