IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Loser

Please Help Me!

Rate this topic

Respected Astrologers,

i have completed my engineering in may '08 and finding it very difficult to find a job since...... I'll be very grateful to you if you can take some of your precious time to analyze my chart and advise me for the same....

1) when will i get a good job or job atleast?

2) should i go for higher studies i.e MBA?

3) anything else that i should correct according to my kundli?

I am wearing yellow sapphire(pukhraj) ,hessonite(gomedh) are they ok?, should i wear anything else (gemstome)?

this is a tough time for me as i am unable to do anything nothing is going right for me.... :(

hoping all you great astrologers will help me .....

thanking u in anticipation.

MY DEATILS:

D.O.B :: 14-may-1985

T.O.B :: 5:05 AM

P.O.B :: Lucknow

Respected Astrologers,

i have completed my engineering in may '08 and finding it very difficult to find a job since...... I'll be very grateful to you if you can take some of your precious time to analyze my chart and advise me for the same....

I am wearing yellow sapphire(pukhraj) ,hessonite(gomedh) are they ok?, should i wear anything else (gemstome)?

this is a tough time for me as i am unable to do anything nothing is going right for me.... :(

MY DEATILS:

Dear Loser (which you are not),

Here is your birth chart.

<table align="center" border="1" cellpadding="5" cellspacing="5" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td class="contentboldMailer" width="20%">Planet</td> <td class="contentboldMailer" width="20%">Rashi</td> <td class="contentboldMailer" width="25%">Degree</td> <td class="contentboldMailer" width="35%">Nakshatra</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Lagna</td> <td class="contentMailer">Aries</td> <td class="contentMailer">24:01:44</td> <td class="contentMailer">Bharani-4</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Surya</td> <td class="contentMailer">Aries</td> <td class="contentMailer">29:28:53</td> <td class="contentMailer">Krutika-1</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Chandra</td> <td class="contentMailer">Aquarius</td> <td class="contentMailer">24:58:15</td> <td class="contentMailer">Purvabhadrapad-2</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Mangal</td> <td class="contentMailer">Taurus</td> <td class="contentMailer">18:29:11</td> <td class="contentMailer">Rohini-3</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Budh</td> <td class="contentMailer">Aries</td> <td class="contentMailer">06:11:22</td> <td class="contentMailer">Ashwini-2</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Guru</td> <td class="contentMailer">Capricorn</td> <td class="contentMailer">22:33:49</td> <td class="contentMailer">Shravan-4</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Shukra</td> <td class="contentMailer">Pisces</td> <td class="contentMailer">18:24:18</td> <td class="contentMailer">Revati-1</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Shani</td> <td class="contentMailer">Scorpio</td> <td class="contentMailer">01:18:59</td> <td class="contentMailer">Vishakha-4</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Rahu</td> <td class="contentMailer">Aries</td> <td class="contentMailer">24:26:57</td> <td class="contentMailer">Bharani-4</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Ketu</td> <td class="contentMailer">Libra</td> <td class="contentMailer">24:26:57</td> <td class="contentMailer">Vishakha-2</td></tr></tbody></table>

Sun is in the 1st house and it is exalted but it is near 29 degrees and thus not capable of giving you 100%, but still good enough and better than other planets, Mercury with it indicates that you are quite good at maths, which only you know. You have malefic Saturn in the 8th house this means that you must be careful when getting married.

Jupiter in the 10th house is debilitated and hence very weak this is capable of giving you delays and troubles in your professional life, need to be careful while talking to your boss as it looks at the 6th house with its 9th aspect. You can do MBA in either marketing or finance but need to work hard for this to happen, can go abroad if you want to.

Right now your are running Rahu antar-dasha under Saturn mahadasha and this period is likely to give you pains and delays. Need to keep your cool all the time. Good luck and thanks,

Ravi

Sun is in the 1st house and it is exalted but it is near 29 degrees and thus not capable of giving you 100%, but still good enough and better than other planets, Mercury with it indicates that you are quite good at maths, which only you know. You have malefic Saturn in the 8th house this means that you must be careful when getting married.

Jupiter in the 10th house is debilitated and hence very weak this is capable of giving you delays and troubles in your professional life, need to be careful while talking to your boss as it looks at the 6th house with its 9th aspect. You can do MBA in either marketing or finance but need to work hard for this to happen, can go abroad if you want to.

Right now your are running Rahu antar-dasha under Saturn mahadasha and this period is likely to give you pains and delays. Need to keep your cool all the time. Good luck and thanks,

Ravi

thank you raviji for replying me..please if you can throw some light on my ques i asked...

god bless you..

Hi Brother,

Please remove Gomed (rahu) immediately

Yellowsapphire (jupiter) in the 10th house is good (benefic)but it is also the lord of 12th which is LOSS. results will be mixed.

you will have financial gains. however, compare to other gemstone you may go with wearing yellowsapphire. Result will be more on the positive Side.

Gomed - remove Hessonite

Please do not wear any other Gemstone.

You are going through Maha dasha of Shani(saturn) and Antar dasha of Rahu from jan 2009 and will last till nov 2011. it is generally not a good period.

you will see very good results after nov 2009. jupiter period starts.

Thanks

Riaz

Respected Astrologers,

MY DEATILS:

dear loser(quite a name) :),

you have a good kundli just there is time factor associated with your success. i'll give a detailed reading later.hope u don't mind.

regards,

jai shri ram

Respected Astrologers,

MY DEATILS: