IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
galaxy18

The Hellish Planets

Rate this topic

Well I'm going to hell..

" For stealing a book one goes to hell for 100 years."

Actually I had stolen the Bhagavad-Gita, if I hadn't I probably wouldn't be sitting here today in such a forum.

Also I was amused to read this one: "Take coverings (clothes) of other men’s wives: run naked and chased."

Did Krsna undergo this punishmnet?

Interesting idea, where is this from?

The Puranas clearly speak of separate worlds. They are also clearly not separate planetary systems, as for example one enters the Naga-loka by entrances in the ground or under water, not by traveling on a space ship. The same with some of the higher worlds, which you enter by going up in the Himalayas. See Arjuna's journey North in Mahabharata. Eventually he got to the gates of the higher world even he was not allowed to enter.

Yes Chanduji and that is exactly my point,can't we have our own thoughts rather than pasting all ready made material each time

i am sorry to interrupt but i must tell you that our thoughts and view pints atleast mine many times can change with time and situation.That is why we beleive the scriptures.You cant just all the time go on just experiences.If that was it then everybody would have become smart and spiritual.We explain through our mind by the amount of knowledge we have.

It is very limited unless you are spiritually very educated.

t

Could you elaborate please? Is that "t" for Trivikrama? Or perhaps "t" for Tulasi? Or perhaps it was a typo (common error, I do it all the time), and you meant "r"? If so, "r" as in Ramachandra? Or "r" as in Rudraksha?

Could you elaborate please? Is that "t" for Trivikrama? Or perhaps "t" for Tulasi? Or perhaps it was a typo (common error, I do it all the time), and you meant "r"? If so, "r" as in Ramachandra? Or "r" as in Rudraksha?

<!-- / message -->

that was posted by mistake

i am sorry to interrupt but i must tell you that our thoughts and view pints atleast mine many times can change with time and situation.That is why we beleive the scriptures.You cant just all the time go on just experiences.If that was it then everybody would have become smart and spiritual.We explain through our mind by the amount of knowledge we have.

It is very limited unless you are spiritually very educated.

I agree with you! YAY! :D:D:)