IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
vikas_p

Marriage problem!! Please help

Rate this topic

Hi all,

My sister's daughter is 25 years old, her parents attempted to get her married few times since she was 22, but none succeeded due to some reason or the other, such as her own disinterest. Even now, she says she is not mentally ready to get married and her parents and grandparents are really worried due to society and other pressures. Can you tell us what her kundli says about her marriage? When is the right time for her to get married? Please help.

Birth date: 09 Dec 1983

Birth time: 10:22 PM

Thanks in advance.

Vikas.

Also, the girl has been stubborn to marry a collegue of hers, but due to caste differences her parents are not ready to get her married to him.

What scope does her horoscope have for love marriage?

Thanks very much.

Vikas.

Hi all,

My sister's daughter is 25 years old, her parents attempted to get her married few times since she was 22, but none succeeded due to some reason or the other, such as her own disinterest. Even now, she says she is not mentally ready to get married and her parents and grandparents are really worried due to society and other pressures. Can you tell us what her kundli says about her marriage? When is the right time for her to get married? Please help.

Birth date: 09 Dec 1983

Birth time: 10:22 PM

Thanks in advance.

Vikas.

dear vikas,

please provide the place of birth.

regards,

dear vikas,

there is nothing to worry abt actually she under rahu mahadasha and as rahu is aspecting her marriage house so there were hurdles and break ups.the good thing is rahu mahadasha is ending on 26-07-09.

about love marriage ask her not to do so it won't be fruitful for her,from the kundli it seems like she is stubborn and a little short tempered so it would be difficult to get her ready for arranged marriage.

i am writing some rectification(upayas) and things to keep in mind for her marriage following it is upto u....

1) take up new proposal only after 25-06-09, so please halt for a month.

2) good time for her marriage is starting from 26-07-09 upto 10-03-10.

3) ask her to wear a silver ring in her little finger right hand on any monday morning.

4) ask her to fast on Monday and visit shiv temple as often as she can.

5) ask her to avoid non-veg food (esp. fish if can't do so)

6) for overall betterment and prosperity in life ask her to worship Lord Vishnu(esp Rama avatar)

at last i just want to say don't make haste in her marriage if its getting delayed it is for good only, hasting will make thing worse only.

god bless you,

jai sri ram.

Thank you very much for your suggestions. We have received similar suggestions before and your suggestions confirmed them. We will advise her to follow them.

"it would be difficult to get her ready for arranged marriage." - It would be nice if you could elaborate on this. How would we get her ready? What if she does a love marriage on her own - would it break up? How is her married life going to be?

One astrologer mentioned that she is going to face a lot of problems during rahu - bruhaspathi sandhi during july 2009. Is this true? What types of problems do you foresee?

Thank you very much for all your suggestions and time.

Vikas.

Namaskar Gurujan,

I'm a 27 year old female. I'm single and wanting to despeartely get married. I was engaged to marry for 11 months and the wedding was supposed to be in December,2006. I've not found anyone suitable since my breakup. My parents and family are worried about me.

My name is : Kussum

Date of Birth: 5-Feb-1982

Time of Birth : 9:05 am

Place: Pune

I will be deeply grateful for my entire life if you could tell me the reason for my delayed suitable groom search. Also, can you please tell me some remedies or ways of finding prospective proposals and the time /year when will i get married.

Dhanywad!

Dear Kussum,

Here is you birth chart.

<table align="center" border="1" cellpadding="5" cellspacing="5" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td class="contentboldMailer" width="20%">Planet</td> <td class="contentboldMailer" width="20%">Rashi</td> <td class="contentboldMailer" width="25%">Degree</td> <td class="contentboldMailer" width="35%">Nakshatra</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Lagna</td> <td class="contentMailer">Aquarius</td> <td class="contentMailer">26:49:17</td> <td class="contentMailer">Purvabhadrapad-3</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Surya</td> <td class="contentMailer">Capricorn</td> <td class="contentMailer">22:23:43</td> <td class="contentMailer">Shravan-4</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Chandra</td> <td class="contentMailer">Gemini</td> <td class="contentMailer">09:34:58</td> <td class="contentMailer">Aadra-1</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Mangal</td> <td class="contentMailer">Virgo</td> <td class="contentMailer">24:10:07</td> <td class="contentMailer">Chitra-1</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Budh</td> <td class="contentMailer">Capricorn</td> <td class="contentMailer">13:39:30</td> <td class="contentMailer">Shravan-2</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Guru</td> <td class="contentMailer">Libra</td> <td class="contentMailer">16:09:12</td> <td class="contentMailer">Swati-3</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Shukra</td> <td class="contentMailer">Capricorn</td> <td class="contentMailer">00:25:40</td> <td class="contentMailer">Uttarashadha-2</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Shani</td> <td class="contentMailer">Virgo</td> <td class="contentMailer">28:37:28</td> <td class="contentMailer">Chitra-2</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Rahu</td> <td class="contentMailer">Gemini</td> <td class="contentMailer">27:43:10</td> <td class="contentMailer">Punarvasu-3</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Ketu</td> <td class="contentMailer">Sagittarius</td> <td class="contentMailer">27:43:11</td> <td class="contentMailer">Uttarashadha-1</td></tr></tbody></table>

To me it looks like you are Manglik, but there are so many people. Your Sun the lord of the 7th house (the house of marriage) is in the 12th house with functional malefic Mercury and Venus is also there but Venus seems to of less than 1 degree. In the 8th house you have Mars and Saturn together this can give you some troubles in married life, but if you remain strong and cool headed then all will be just fine. There is also a possibility of settlement abroad although it depends on the circumstances. There is a n exchange of lords between the 8th and 12th house ie Mercury and Saturn. You have Moon and Rahu in the 5th place indicating trouble in love affairs and a weak mind ie too emotional or taking wrong decisions too often, but keep your cool and things should work out. There is a chance that you get engaged or married after July and before November this year only. Thanks and good luck,

Ravi

A warm Namaskar to all!

An earnest request to all learned people in this forum - I am 30 years old and still single. Myself and parents have been thinking about my marriage for sometime now, but nothing substantial came out of it. Can anybody pls guide n' help me out?

Birth Details:

DOB: 19.10.1978

TOB: 12:27 pm

POB: Calcutta/Kolkata

Specifically, would like to know about -

• the time of marriage (if there is any possibility),
  • how would the spouse(he) be like and
  • the nature of marriage.

Currently, this is the thing which is on the top of mind; but if you find anything significant, apart from marriage, then pls do share with me.

Hope anybody would understand the bewilderment in my mind and guide me accordingly.

Thanks & Best Regards.

Dear Vikas,

Her spouse should be beautiful and warm-hearted.

Her rahu-jupiter sandhi has already started in feb 2009. If any ill-effects, you should be able to see it already.

Please ask her to put kesar tilak on her forehead every thursday. Both the house and karak of marriage are closely afflicted by rahu. Please ask her to give chapati to a black dog on saturdays.

With due respect to my fellow colleague, I don't think she should fast on mondays. But she must pray Lord shiva and chant " Om Namoh Shivaya" as many times as possible.

Also, for domestic happiness later, she must read Hanuman Chalisa regularly throughout her life.

Wish this helps.

Kind regards

Thank you very much Raviji for interpreting my kundli in a very easy and understandable way. I really appreciate your time and help!

Also Raviji,I am currently jobless and am desperately looking for some job opportunities. I have done my post-graduation from UK and am currently back to India. I have invested a lot of money for my studies but because of recent recession i am finding trouble to break into job market. Can you please recommend something for me like some vrata or gem or some mantras.

I was a keen follower of God and used to pray and hold fast often. I used to follow pradosha vrat and ganesh chaturthi and fast the entire month of shravana fro years. But after some bad experiences in my life , my faith on god was lost and turned to spiritiuality ,and i do not pray or fast anymore. Moreover, I've turned non-vegeterian and i do eat non-veg even on saturdays and Monday's which my parents strictly do not allow. I 'm deeply frustrated cause nothing is materialising on job front nor on marriage front.

I feel like God is now angry on me and thats why my days are filled with growing difficulties such as meeting accidents often.

Can you suggest me some remedies ? I had posted my kundli details earlier. It will be a favour to me and i'll always be debted for my entire life to you. With all due respects i would appreciate your help in finding me a right way of getting over my deep rooted worries.

Dhanyawad!

Birth details:

1/1/1982, 1:19AM, Nagpur. I have maglik dosha in navamsha as indicated by other knowlegeable astrologers. I am yet not married, but these things keep me from deciding. Is the dosha strong and how strongly will it affect my marraige, since there is an influence of other planets too. What kind of husband will I have and what are the chances or remedies for contented married life? Thanks a lot in advance.

A warm Namaskar to all!

An earnest request to all learned people in this forum - I am 30 years old and still single. Myself and parents have been thinking about my marriage for sometime now, but nothing substantial came out of it. Can anybody pls guide n' help me out?

Birth Details:

Currently, this is the thing which is on the top of mind; but if you find anything significant, apart from marriage, then pls do share with me.

Hope anybody would understand the bewilderment in my mind and guide me accordingly.

Thanks & Best Regards.

Can anybody pls help me out? Everybody else is being answered......thus hope mine will be, too......Pls help......

A warm Namaskar to all!

Birth Details:

Thanks & Best Regards.

Can anybody pls help me out? Nobody goes empty handed here in this forum, thus hoped I shall get guidance, too......Pls help......

Namaskar Gurujan,

I'm a 27 year old female. I'm single and wanting to despeartely get married. I was engaged to marry for 11 months and the wedding was supposed to be in December,2006. I've not found anyone suitable since my breakup. My parents and family are worried about me.

I will be deeply grateful for my entire life if you could tell me the reason for my delayed suitable groom search. Also, can you please tell me some remedies or ways of finding prospective proposals and the time /year when will i get married.

Dhanywad!

Do you mind contacting me directly at lagna27@? I am from USA currently in India on a matrimonial trip.