IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
pradeepkumar.meerut@gmail.com

Sun and venus Together

Rate this topic

hi all

In my horoscope Sun is combined with venus in second house and both are in cancer.

does this fact hold truth that when sun is combined with venus it creates Domestic disturbace yoga

Respected pradeep,

This question can best be answered when we have exact birth details.

Although with the details you gave, we know that you have Gemini ascendent, and sun being lord of third house is functional malefic, and Venus is lord of 5th and 12th. So it has mixed effect on the house.

Both are natural enemies so their proximity will tend them to harm each other.

But also we have to consider their strength, their distance with each other, their degree in the house, aspects given by other planets, position and auspiciousness of the jupiter, and planets posited in the houses of Sun and saturn.

Take care

Atul

23-07-1984

Lucknow

4:52 AM

Dear Pradeep,

Here is your birth chart ie kundli.

<table align="center" border="1" cellpadding="5" cellspacing="5" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td class="contentboldMailer" width="20%">Planet</td> <td class="contentboldMailer" width="20%">Rashi</td> <td class="contentboldMailer" width="25%">Degree</td> <td class="contentboldMailer" width="35%">Nakshatra</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Lagna</td> <td class="contentMailer">Gemini</td> <td class="contentMailer">28:25:21</td> <td class="contentMailer">Punarvasu-3</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Surya</td> <td class="contentMailer">Cancer</td> <td class="contentMailer">06:39:03</td> <td class="contentMailer">Pushya-1</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Chandra</td> <td class="contentMailer">Aries</td> <td class="contentMailer">27:01:02</td> <td class="contentMailer">Krutika-1</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Mangal</td> <td class="contentMailer">Libra</td> <td class="contentMailer">24:39:00</td> <td class="contentMailer">Vishakha-2</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Budh</td> <td class="contentMailer">Leo</td> <td class="contentMailer">02:11:28</td> <td class="contentMailer">Magha-1</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Guru</td> <td class="contentMailer">Sagittarius</td> <td class="contentMailer">11:37:44</td> <td class="contentMailer">Mool-4</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Shukra</td> <td class="contentMailer">Cancer</td> <td class="contentMailer">16:51:37</td> <td class="contentMailer">Aashlesha-1</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Shani</td> <td class="contentMailer">Libra</td> <td class="contentMailer">16:08:32</td> <td class="contentMailer">Swati-3</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Rahu</td> <td class="contentMailer">Taurus</td> <td class="contentMailer">10:05:38</td> <td class="contentMailer">Rohini-1</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Ketu</td> <td class="contentMailer">Scorpio</td> <td class="contentMailer">10:05:39</td> <td class="contentMailer">Anuradha-3</td></tr></tbody></table>

For marital happines one should look at the 7th, 8th and 2nd houses for a variety of reasons. As you know Venus is the natural singificator of marriage ie karaka or marriage. Whenever Venus is with the Sun it loses its power to a significant extent but not completely. They both are in the 2nd house and they are separated by more than 10 degrees, so just do not panic so much as of now. Both Sun and Venus are enemies and in each horoscope there is always a possibility that atleast one out of the 9 planets will be either in an enemy's rasi or with an enemy or aspected by an enemy. This is no big deal. Your 7th lord Jupiter is in its own sign Sagittarius and this is a good sign. The Sun and Venus combination is believed to be the reason for marital disturbances and lack of happiness in a couple's life with arguments etc. But my own father has this combination in the 12th house he is married for more than 30+ years. He also has Jupiter in the 7th house in Aquarius sign. My own experience says that this combination is not good for one's eyes as it can give you a very poor sight. Your Saturn seems to be quite strong as it is in the 5th house in its exalted sign Libra and in Navamamsa it is in the 9th house in Aquarius sign, which is its own sign.

There seems to be a couple of good yogas for education in the chart, I request that you study well and if things go right you can go all the way upto PhD, but it is upto you. Right now you are going through Rahu mahadasha which started in June 2007 and will finish in June 2025, yes it lasts 18 long years. But this is not a cause for unnecessary tensions. Thanks and good luck,

Ravi

But also we have to consider their strength, their distance with each other, their degree in the house, aspects given by other planets, position and auspiciousness of the jupiter, and planets posited in the houses of Sun and saturn.

Dear Atul,

Good analysis, you seem to be getting better with every post, thanks

Ravi

My D.O.B- 23-07-1984

birth place is Lucknow(UP)

time -4:52 AM

Respected pradeep,

Generally we can not predict a thing only with a single yoga present in a chart. We have tolook for other things also. Let us discuss other things in your chart.

Your lord of Family, mother, home and lord of Lagna is in 3rd house. 4th house is aspected by Exalted rahu from 12th house. Your Moon is present in moveable rashi and lagna is a dual rashi.

2nd house denoting family and wealth is occupied by malefic Sun and 12th lord Venus.

7th house denoting spouse is occupied by Retrograde own lord Jupiter which is some weak in shadbala and is aspected by saturn which is 8th hord.

Your current dasha is of Rahu since 2007.

All this indicate that you have regular conflicts with your parents and more frequently with father and you tend to stay away from home. You will have an arrange marriage and will tend to stay with your wife away from your parents.

Your other planetary placement shows that you are a person who sticks to his thinking and his ideals and usually argue with others for them. You strictly follow them. Although frequently you face problem is taking correct decisions and come under stress with even minor things. You may sometime feel lonely. But as your prudence is strong you overcome such situations with bravery and intelligence.

Your school education was good but you had to face problems in your college education. You are related with some technical line, most probably mecahnical type of work. You tend to have many enemies in your profession, you will see good profits in your profession but also it will be associated with losses from time to time. your spending can be on unnecessary things sometime which are usually not of much need but you buy them or acquire them just because you want them.

Pradeep, I am just a novice and not an expert, Please let me know where I am wrong. I will be thankful if you point out my mistakes.

Kind Regards

Atul

Respected pradeep,

Generally we can not predict a thing only with a single yoga present in a chart. We have tolook for other things also. Let us discuss other things in your chart.

Your lord of Family, mother, home and lord of Lagna is in 3rd house. 4th house is aspected by Exalted rahu from 12th house. Your Moon is present in moveable rashi and lagna is a dual rashi.

2nd house denoting family and wealth is occupied by malefic Sun and 12th lord Venus.

7th house denoting spouse is occupied by Retrograde own lord Jupiter which is some weak in shadbala and is aspected by saturn which is 8th hord.

Your current dasha is of Rahu since 2007.

All this indicate that you have regular conflicts with your parents and more frequently with father and you tend to stay away from home. You will have an arrange marriage and will tend to stay with your wife away from your parents.

Your other planetary placement shows that you are a person who sticks to his thinking and his ideals and usually argue with others for them. You strictly follow them. Although frequently you face problem is taking correct decisions and come under stress with even minor things. You may sometime feel lonely. But as your prudence is strong you overcome such situations with bravery and intelligence.

Your school education was good but you had to face problems in your college education. You are related with some technical line, most probably mecahnical type of work. You tend to have many enemies in your profession, you will see good profits in your profession but also it will be associated with losses from time to time. your spending can be on unnecessary things sometime which are usually not of much need but you buy them or acquire them just because you want them.

Pradeep, I am just a novice and not an expert, Please let me know where I am wrong. I will be thankful if you point out my mistakes.

Kind Regards

Atul

Thanks Atul ji for prediction. your predictions are excellent and these things are present in my life. Yes defineitly thinking and views of me and my father are almost opposite but I love my father so much and he too loves me very much that's why we manage these differences through Discussion so a condition of hot exchange never comes and i dont want to live seperate from my parents as I love them so much. and what you have predicted about my education is completely true, I am a Mechanical engineer and Now i am also an MBA. Now i dont want to study more. most of the time i face problem in taking decision .

could you please tell me that whether jupiter will help me in professional life or not and what profession will be best suited for me. right now I am just looking for the job. and could you tell me who will be responsible for hot exchanges in my married life me or my wife.

thanking you

For marital happines one should look at the 7th, 8th and 2nd houses for a variety of reasons. As you know Venus is the natural singificator of marriage ie karaka or marriage. Whenever Venus is with the Sun it loses its power to a significant extent but not completely. They both are in the 2nd house and they are separated by more than 10 degrees, so just do not panic so much as of now. Both Sun and Venus are enemies and in each horoscope there is always a possibility that atleast one out of the 9 planets will be either in an enemy's rasi or with an enemy or aspected by an enemy. This is no big deal. Your 7th lord Jupiter is in its own sign Sagittarius and this is a good sign. The Sun and Venus combination is believed to be the reason for marital disturbances and lack of happiness in a couple's life with arguments etc. But my own father has this combination in the 12th house he is married for more than 30+ years. He also has Jupiter in the 7th house in Aquarius sign. My own experience says that this combination is not good for one's eyes as it can give you a very poor sight. Your Saturn seems to be quite strong as it is in the 5th house in its exalted sign Libra and in Navamamsa it is in the 9th house in Aquarius sign, which is its own sign.

There seems to be a couple of good yogas for education in the chart, I request that you study well and if things go right you can go all the way upto PhD, but it is upto you. Right now you are going through Rahu mahadasha which started in June 2007 and will finish in June 2025, yes it lasts 18 long years. But this is not a cause for unnecessary tensions. Thanks and good luck,

Ravi

thanks ravi ji your predictions about my education are quite right. it seems that you posses great knowledge of Astrology. ravi ji I want to know I more thing that after rahu maha dasha , jupiter mahadhasaha will prove beneficial for me or not. also can you suggest any remedy against the malefics of rahu mahadasha. now i have completed my education and striving for going abroad for job. will I be able to go abroad?

thanking you

Respected pradeep,

thanks for pointing out my mistakes. As far as conflicts with spouse is concerned, better is to view both charts. But your chart stated that you will not have too much of differences and the whole differences most probably will not cross general arguments. Although you will be possesive about your wife and will love your wife very much. You may have some problems with offsprings.

By remaining away from home you may not remain away from family because of conflicts only, it may be because of other reasons also. Like education, job or any thing else. But most probably you will live in your homecountry only.

Take care

Atul

Respected pradeep,

thanks for pointing out my mistakes. As far as conflicts with spouse is concerned, better is to view both charts. But your chart stated that you will not have too much of differences and the whole differences most probably will not cross general arguments. Although you will be possesive about your wife and will love your wife very much. You may have some problems with offsprings.

By remaining away from home you may not remain away from family because of conflicts only, it may be because of other reasons also. Like education, job or any thing else. But most probably you will live in your homecountry only.

Take care

Atul

Thanks atul ji

you posses very good knowlege of astrology. I have read in Lal kitab That sun venus together works like jupiter

follow this link and you will see it.

http://www.aryabhatt.com/lal_kitab/LalKitab_Planet1.htm

I am just telling you so that you can have better understanding on this topic and you can judge which is more correct.

Also you are quite right about my possesive nature, I think that it could be a reason for conflicts. do you want to suggest any special point which I should take care during kundali matching (36 point system) like bhakoot gun, grah maitri etc.

thanking

Respected Pradeep,

Lal Kitab has lot of controversial things, which are contradictory to mainline books of Vedic astrology. I am a novice so I prefer to not to wander in periphery and try to stick to core of vedic astrology. I usually refer to lalkitab but seldom use their recommendations. And I am not expert in Lal kitab so I will prefer not to comment on your query. I hope some expert can throw some light on this.

For me I strictly stick to BPHS and all the commentators and followers of same. This is because I donot want to get confused :)

As far as for your match making, I personally prefer matching of gunas as well as placement of planets in the spouse's chart and personality, professional and financial indicators in spouse's chart.

and being a doctor I always advice seekers to go for essential genetic counselling (This is becoming must in coming days scenario and can be done easily by any experienced physician also regarding Blood group, and genetic diseases in family)

and being a human I will advice you to talk to your lady atleast few times and understand each other's view on core issues like profession and family before you take any final decision.

Wish you best of luck

Atul

And thanks to Riaz for encouraging and motivating me

Atul

Respected Atul ji you are not novice anymore. whatever you have predicted that depicts your deep knowledge and interest in astrology. your predictions about me and my nature are perfect and whatever you could not predict, I think that would be beyond the limits of astrology. your way of prediction is extremely great and only a well educated person like Doctor can say the things in this manner. I wish you all the best for your future and thanks for your help.