IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
pradeepkumar.meerut@gmail.com

Hindu Beliefs and ritulas.

Rate this topic

yes i agree with this, as i came to know about same story of flood by some christian propagator during my childhood. Also we have the historical record of all major activities after mahabharat war. we have Name of all Kings from Yudhister to Vikramaditya .In that record disaster like this flood is not mentioned anywhere. so when did it happen.?

The flood might have happened in other parts of world probably around 4000 years back.That flood was not similar to the yugantha flood.

The flood might have happened in other parts of world probably around 4000 years back.That flood was not similar to the yugantha flood.

thanks sir for the reply

but the great war of mahabharata took place around 5000 years back . Aryabhatt has predicted the exact time of mahabharta war. and I have also heard that almost 66 crore people were killed in that war and nearly all young people were died in that war, only children and old age people were left out. it means that if at the time of mahabharat the population of India would be around 80-90 crore. so if that flood disaster is true it would have happened 40-50 thousand years back from mahabharat war . because atleast this much time is needed to reach the population from 1-2 person to 80-90 crore people, as nobody was left out after that flood except two people.

thanks sir for the reply

but the great war of mahabharata took place around 5000 years back . Aryabhatt has predicted the exact time of mahabharta war. and I have also heard that almost 66 crore people were killed in that war and nearly all young people were died in that war, only children and old age people were left out. it means that if at the time of mahabharat the population of India would be around 80-90 crore. so if that flood disaster is true it would have happened 40-50 thousand years back from mahabharat war . because atleast this much time is needed to reach the population from 1-2 person to 80-90 crore people, as nobody was left out after that flood except two people.

I think you are reading lot of fiction.Aryabhatta was born abt 1500 years back, so anything attributed to his prediction regarding mahabharat should be false.Leaving aside The number of people participated in mahabharat war there is no reason to suspect that no people are left to procreate.Mahabharat war is between two ARMIES and Civilians are left unharmed.This is not a war between beleivers and unbeleivers where civilians are killed and looted of their properties for being unbeleivers(heathens).

The flood stories of various civilizations(outside of india) are of relatively recent origin like abt 4000 years back but the evidence is not conclusive regarding dating.

yes i agree with you , it could be that it have happened in other parts of world but dont you think that if such a big disaster had happened then India would have not been left out. the rising water level would definetly have sunk the coastal areas and plane part of India.

I think you are reading lot of fiction.Aryabhatta was born abt 1500 years back, so anything attributed to his prediction regarding mahabharat should be false.Leaving aside The number of people participated in mahabharat war there is no reason to suspect that no people are left to procreate.Mahabharat war is between two ARMIES and Civilians are left unharmed.This is not a war between beleivers and unbeleivers where civilians are killed and looted of their properties for being unbeleivers(heathens).

The flood stories of various civilizations(outside of india) are of relatively recent origin like abt 4000 years back but the evidence is not conclusive regarding dating.

Aryabhatt was a great astrologer we cant point out a finger on his knowlege and his ability.before aryabhatt we used to have approximate time of mahabharat war but he predicted the exact time of war on the basis of his calculation of position of stars. and as far as war is concerned if some thousand people were killed it would not be as famous as it is. I am not saying that nobody was left children, ladies and old age people were left out.

Aryabhatt was a great astrologer we cant point out a finger on his knowlege and his ability.before aryabhatt we used to have approximate time of mahabharat war but he predicted the exact time of war on the basis of his calculation of position of stars. and as far as war is concerned if some thousand people were killed it would not be as famous as it is. I am not saying that nobody was left children, ladies and old age people were left out.

I am talking about number of people participated in warnot Aryabatta's prediction on the dating of war.

The one crucial thing to be understood is The war is fought in the BATTLE FIELD.There is no evidence that noncombatants are pursued and attacked.

and chandu ji what do you think ,people in army where do they come from. they come from society and almost every one participated in that war except ladies, children and old age people.

take the example of pandavas , except Parikshit who was left out. abhimanyu, five son of draupdi etc every young person was died in war.

I am talking about number of people participated in warnot Aryabatta's prediction on the dating of war.

The one crucial thing to be understood is The war is fought in the BATTLE FIELD.There is no evidence that noncombatants are pursued and attacked.

you are right chandu ji civilians were not attacked in war and also i am not saying that i am giving you the approximate number of army person died i n the battlefield

yes i agree with you , it could be that it have happened in other parts of world but dont you think that if such a big disaster had happened then India would have not been left out. the rising water level would definetly have sunk the coastal areas and plane part of India.

I am not an expert in oceanology and floods but the source of flood tales is in and around europe and mediterranean areas.

ha ha ha..............just cool down sant ji there is nothing to get angry. but I have not mentioned any supreme power, I believe that their is some power which is governing the life on earth so I just wanted to know about that supreme power. Actually If you are clear about your views and beliefs then dont pay attention on what others are saying.

<!-- / message -->

ok i shouldnt have said youre faithless.

Youre not .

I am sorry

Don't I know that? I just told you that you strange person.

This Purana is a concoction, anyone can see that. You need to give up your internet reading, because you come up with crap like this. Get soem consistency.

Not only is it a concoction, but the english is terrible, no wonder it only lives on the internet

i suggest you learn and read about the mentioned 18 puraans and then come.

Respected Haridas ji

Would you please tell me something about bhavishya puran, like about it's origin, reliability and to which religion it belongs.

I'm not the one using it as an argument, sant is, therefore the burden of proof is upon him. That's how a debate works.

i suggest you learn and read about the mentioned 18 puraans and then come.

Yea, I'm so silly for not accepting a scripture about Queen Victoria and Adam.

Maybe there once was a Bhavishya Purana that was real, but do you really beleive that VedaVyasa wrote about these things? Can you find anyone who supports this Purana? Anyone at all? If you can't, then I say it isn't a reputable scripture.

Well maybe you cannot beleive everything written in it.

But I suppose then thats the case with other puraan also.

There are many instances.You know about it.

Why dont you beleive in this

is it because your hate against christians or do you undermine the prediction capacity of purana.

I'm not the one using it as an argument, sant is, therefore the burden of proof is upon him. That's how a debate works.

Why dont you go back and check why i had posted the story.

Simply because he wanted to ask what was happening during the time after mahabharat and bhavishya puraan mentions it.As per my knowledge india used to be much bigger at the time of mahabharat.

And pradeepji wanted to know about the condition of other religions also, so i had posted the story.

So do you understand why i quoted it.

Well maybe you cannot beleive everything written in it.

But I suppose then thats the case with other puraan also.

There are many instances.You know about it.

Why dont you beleive in this

is it because your hate against christians or do you undermine the prediction capacity of purana.

It's because I don't underestimate the absolute stupidity, arrogance, deceitfulness, and egotism which men are capable of.

You still have not found a person of note who accepts this Purana. The burden of proof is upon you, as you are the one quoting it.

Why dont you go back and check why i had posted the story.

Simply because he wanted to ask what was happening during the time after mahabharat and bhavishya puraan mentions it.As per my knowledge india used to be much bigger at the time of mahabharat.

And pradeepji wanted to know about the condition of other religions also, so i had posted the story.

So do you understand why i quoted it.

Yes, now you need to provide some evidence that this is a good source. I mean, just about any evidence other than the fact it has 'Purana' on the cover(if it is even published).

It's because I don't underestimate the absolute stupidity, arrogance, deceitfulness, and egotism which men are capable of.

You still have not found a person of note who accepts this Purana. The burden of proof is upon you, as you are the one quoting it.

Aright Iv heard about the controversy of bhavishya puraan.

I dont think it is wrong to think bhavishya purana as not a puraan because it is mentioned in the list of puraans.

According to the Padma Purana,<SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-23>[24]</SUP> the texts may be classified in accordance with the three gunas or qualities; truth, passion, and ignorance:

So you cannot deny it

as a puraan.

By the way what iss your problem , is it the mohammed part you do not accept that or do you not accept the whole puraan.

Besides these are predictions and

maybe the christ or mohammed parts can be edited or maybe not.

Great acharyas dont consider many puraans such as brahmaand etc atleast never heard of them doing it.

because they dont need to as srimad bhagwatam is the acurate puraan.

Bhavishya puraaan comes as a rajasic puraan so it is not even satwic.

Dont deny things just because you dont believe in them.

If it is not non-belief, then what do you think should be the critiera for denying or rejecting a text?

Cheers

faith

great scholars and who have realised themselves

Your own experience.

faith

great scholars and who have realised themselves

Your own experience.

Same thing, my friend. Belief => Faith => Belief

Your earlier statement "Dont deny things just because you dont believe in them" is contradicted by yourself.

Cheers

Same thing, my friend. Belief => Faith => Belief

Your earlier statement "Dont deny things just because you dont believe in them" is contradicted by yourself.

Cheers

<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

How

If it is not non-belief, then what do you think should be the critiera for denying or rejecting a text?

if you talk about this then faith should be backed by scriptural evidence.

Sri krisna says it.

But you ask what scriptures to choose to beleive.

i say faith ,approval of high souls ,your own experience.

So please telll why you find a problem.