IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
pradeepkumar.meerut@gmail.com

Serious Problem of my Neighbour Respected astrologers kindly have a look.

Rate this topic

Respected Astrologers

a family is living in my neighborhood. right now they are facing serious trouble.

birth data of that person is not available but birth data of his wife is available.

his wife D.O.B-18/feb/1965

time -1:00 pm

place- Agra (UP)

actually her husband is of very deceitful nature. he has cheated a lot of people in his life. He takes loan from the people and enjoy on that money and after sometime leaves the city. Till last year he was doing some business (construction field) but according to him suddenly due to an accident at the construction site he lost a lot of amount in business. he says that the people were pressurizing him to give their money back that's why he had to leave that city immediately . now he and his family is living in a semi-constructed room and facing a lot of trouble regarding money and everything.

also 3-4 months back her husband had some serious disease and he was about to die but his relatives provides him good treatment so his life could save.

I request all astrologers to please look at their problem. and please tell that when their situation will improve. could you please suggest any remedy to improve the situation.

thanking you