IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
omnamhoshivai

What is the remedy for badly placed venus and rahu in 9th house

Rate this topic

Hello,

I would like to check what is the remedy for the venus and rahu placed in 9th house together and jupiter in 10 house.

Pl help!!!

Also I would appreciate if someone can help me with prediction on my career and financial front.

DOB: 22 Nov 1973

Time: 23:25

Place: New Delhi

Hi there,

Your query seem to suggest that you are taking Aries as your ascendant. But I am getting Cancer ascendent for you. Saturn here becomes the most inauspicious planet for you as lord of 7H and 8H. You should never ever wear neelam or it can be disastrous. Actually even with Aries ascendent, I don't understand how can anyone recommend neelam for you even if saturn lords the house of career. (I am no expert at gems but still it doesn't sound right to me!)

According to cancer ascendent for you(and I have confirmed this in 2 alternate softwares), Mars becomes your career lord sitting powerful in own house. But it is in its early degrees hence may give you some struggle. I would recommend reading hanuman chalisa sply tuesdays and saturdays. This will also help to propitiate the effects of saturn who is your mahadasha lord.

Also, I would want you to strengthen your moon, Ascendent Lord, by praying lord shiva on mondays, chant "Om Namoh Shivaya" as many times as possible.

Best and regards

Hello Mylilangel,

Appreciate your analysis. I think you are right the guy must be a novice, I consulted another and it is cancer ascendent.

I have started doing what you have suggested from past 2 months ie hanuman chalisa and shiv puja. I have lost my job in early march all of a sudden without any hint, the life before that was much better.

Can you pl suggest some remedy to get the job back and to improve financial position. Which planet should be worshiped according to my horoscope for career and wealth.

Thanks and appreciate your help.

Om Namha Shivai

I would like to help you out here. As per the details you had given you are born with cancer lagna and Moon sign Libra. The nature of the planet Saturn in astrology is that it destroys the house it is placed in one's chart. Thus Saturn when placed in 3,6,12th houses makes the individual to progress easily in life.

In your chart Saturn is placed in 12th house conjunct Ketu and you are also under the influence of sade sati as per lagna. You will do well in career starting from Jan 2010.

In your dasamsa chart the 6th and 11th lord Venus is placed in 8th. You would never be able to get reward in life for your hardwork. I would like you to pray to lord Vishnu for relief.

These predictions are based on your birth details that you had given.

bye

Dear Friend,

Please do not wear blue sapphire ever, Neelam will create more problems in life.

Bluesapphire must have damaged you a lot.

your profession lord Mars is strogly placed in its own house.

It is a very good Raj Yoga, Kings will have such a Mars placement, they will fear nothing. lot of fame and high status in masses.

You will have more than one source of earnings. this placement will make you wealthy person. you will be regarded as a highly earning person in your family.

Wear Red Coral(moonga) on tuesday sunrise.

Regarding moon, you must have got seperated from your mother or must have lived far away from her.

you may also wear Pearl.... mostly you will get all duplicate Pearls in the market.

original pearl is hard to find.. just see whether you will get Basra Moti anywhere, it will be a bit expensive.

Thanks

Riaz

Thanks Riaz.

I am not going to wear sapphire and am wearing monga. I am having problems with on the job front and would like to check when will I find a job.

You are right I am separated from my mother as they are in India and I am abroad. Will wearing pearl get me together with my family?

regds

Hi there,

1) You saturn is not in the 3rd house, but in the 12th house. You should make your horoscope with Cancer lagna and not Aries.

2) I am not knowledgeable in Gems, hence can't really advice you on wearing Coral.

3) Moon is the lord of your lagna/Ascendant. He is the like THE King among all the planets for you. Plus, Moon is the significator of mind and mental strength of a person. So you can see how strengthening the Moon can help.

Regards

Hi omnamhoshivai

you are currently going through the Maha Dasha of saturn(shani) and antar dasha of SUN started from 1 of 2009, and till year end dec and then comes your moon's period

Sun- normally this is not a good period for you,

you may develop some problems related to stomach and intestine, and surely this period will create obstructions in your profession or buisness.

Please only wear Red coral in your right hand Ring finger.

Please do not wear Pearl. because moon is in the fourth house with Mercury(malefic) which is the Lord of LOSS house.. so the Moon (pearl) will take the qualities of the Loss lord Mercury, and will give you Malefic results..

so please do not wear Pearl at any cost.

Thanks

Riaz

Dear Om Namah Shivai,

Observe your horoscope and present dasa,you find that you are in Shani MD Ravi AD from 1/2009 to 12/2009. They are in 6-8 relationship.Being lord of 8th house in 12th Shani causes breaks in your life processes and Sun a bitter enemy and 2nd lord keeps you wanting for money as well as relationships.

Propitiate Shani and Ravi. Yogakaraka Mars is retro.Pray Lord Subrahmanya or Kuja on Tuesdays.

With best wishes,

USR