IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
recycledsoul

Raw Food for Higher Consciousness

Rate this topic

Namaste Brothers and Sisters

Eating primarily Raw Organic vegetables, fruits, nuts, seeds, grains, legumes is an excellent choice for your consciousness and health. I have been eating all Raw(Live) food for 7 months and i feel excellent. My perception is clearer and deeper, and i feel so connected with all life around me- people, animals, plants, Earth and the Cosmos. The deeper, subtler realities of life are more clear to me now. In me the Sun and Moon energies are more balanced.

Recenty i have been making fresh vegetable juices from Organic Raw leafy greens like Kale, Chard, collards, lettuces, etc... and carrots, red/ yellow peppers, cucumbers and beets. these are incredibly alkalinizing and Excellent for your health. You will feel so wonderful when You take this juice. one great combination for the liver is cucumber, carrot, beet(only a little beet). Green juices have opened up many of my Nadis and balanced my emotions. I usually start to feel an overwhelming unconditional Love for everything surronding me. I feel this is an excellent medicinal drink even.

I know some Ayurvedic doctors say that eating all raw inflames VATA, but you can balance this out. Actully Parmahansa Yogananda says to eat mostly raw(living) food. This way of eating is very balancing for the body and the glands.

This way of eating has allowed my mind to become more clear and balanced and calm.

May You experience your True Self.

So Hung

ive only read good things about it from people whove been raw for the last 30 years. people who even run marathons. DR Norman Walker lived to be 116 eating 80-90 raw foods.. this is closer to Breathatarianism. Parmahansa Yogananda has reccomended eating mostly raw(living) foods. i went to a raw retreat and most people had a glow in their eyes. before any food is cooked it is raw, and easy to eat. i am glad i was introduced to raw food. it has been very helpful to my consciousness like Yoga and meditation!

heat destroys protein. heating above 115 destroys all enzymes. when youre heating the live food your destroying lots of the prana in it.

i havent tried sprouting rice, but i have sprouted mung beans, Lentils, quinoa, garbanzons, sunflower seeds, almonds, buckwheat, wheat, etc.. i eat mostly fruits and vegetables.

i am not for or against anyones lifestyle, i am simply sharing my experience and knowledge with all, because it has done me so well, out of gratefulness i am bound to help make This available to others. i think what you believe influences the assimilation of the food very much also.

in the words of Sri YukteswarJi "follow any simple diet which proved suited to ones constitution".

Om Peace

It is good to supplement the diet with raw food and I have experienced many benefits from this. However it is not necessary to eat a 100% raw food diet (as I think someone has already pointed out). Everyone can find the right balance of raw and cooked foods that suit them by being more attuned to their own health. The body gives excellent feedback!

ive only read good things about it from people whove been raw for the last 30 years. people who even run marathons. DR Norman Walker lived to be 116 eating 80-90 raw foods.. this is closer to Breathatarianism. Parmahansa Yogananda has reccomended eating mostly raw(living) foods. i went to a raw retreat and most people had a glow in their eyes. before any food is cooked it is raw, and easy to eat. i am glad i was introduced to raw food. it has been very helpful to my consciousness like Yoga and meditation!

heat destroys protein. heating above 115 destroys all enzymes. when youre heating the live food your destroying lots of the prana in it.

i havent tried sprouting rice, but i have sprouted mung beans, Lentils, quinoa, garbanzons, sunflower seeds, almonds, buckwheat, wheat, etc.. i eat mostly fruits and vegetables.

i am not for or against anyones lifestyle, i am simply sharing my experience and knowledge with all, because it has done me so well, out of gratefulness i am bound to help make This available to others. i think what you believe influences the assimilation of the food very much also.

in the words of Sri YukteswarJi "follow any simple diet which proved suited to ones constitution".

Om Peace

So you dont eat 100% raw foods? How expensive is it to buy sprouted pulses and grains? I've never seen them on sale, it sounds like it could be pricey.