IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
hindustani

Black Magic the hot topic nowadays but

Rate this topic

Many Upayas posted here,nice to see that but my main question is

How to find if someone is under control of Black Magic???

Most of youngsters here when they fail in their love affairs talk of Black Magic,those who dont get jobs feel that they are under effects of,if marriage problem then again there is a claim of Black Magic ... and so on.This Black Magic is becoming wonderful weapon cum excuse to hide our weaknesses cum an art for making money nowadays.:crying2:

What I am asking is is there any remedy where one can confirm that the person is indeed suffering from a Black Magic?

It is sad that now-a-days many persons with minor problems are trying to take help of mantra/tantra or black magic. Ignorance is forcing them to blame black magic for their every failure without even knowing whether it is black magic or not. But the real victims of black magic suffers since they are not taken seriously by the masses or given similar solutions thinking that their cases are similar.

There are also many advisors who give these people vashikaran mantras/remedy etc. for petty problems such as to get the love back etc. How evil it is to harm other human beings with the help of black magic ? They even claim that such mantras does not harm others. In fact, they are elevating the evil forces much above their positions to bring closer to the subtle theories. Failure in these type of remedies, force them to go to Tantriks who are known for cheating and using evil practices.

Every such action is justifiable unless it is intend to defend oneself and not to harm others, otherwise one has to face the consequences of the bad action later. Tantriks and black magicians says that it is those people who come to us for their petty problems and later insist on harming them, are responsible for their evil act too because they are doing it only for the bread and butter.

ask me what is black magic.i never believed in these these things.but now i am a victim,not only loss of a person from my life also suffering from nasty pblms i cant even share.even medical science is shocked .i always used to make fun of others when someone says it happens this happens.i always said nothing happens.now i say why this happen.and everbody in life must take some protection in the life against these things.bcz anytime it can happen to anyone.bcz world is full of sinners too.

You do a test.If you want to know about cancer you take bloood test. similarly there are many tantrics who get to know about black magic by the narayal blood process etc. you know.You can also get to know

when you catch the person who you think is the culprit red handed when he is doing black magic.

You get to know from the symptoms such as seeing supernatural things happening.

I think the best sign to see is when you are emotionally breaking down day by day out of your control and you want to heal but are unable to then it is black magic.

Does this answer you.

definitely u have to take the help of a genuine person to find if it is a beginning whether it is a black magic or not.otherwise a lot of symptoms r there unnatural things happens,skin colour changes,personality changes,habits changes .or it is just a beginning stand before a mirror keep watching if u will not u someone another is watching u.take the help of some genuine person.otherwise more effect one can face the worst pblms.than everybody will believe these r not naturals

Will that person bigger than God?Answer this question to me.

You do a test.If you want to know about cancer you take bloood test. similarly there are many tantrics who get to know about black magic by the narayal blood process etc. you know.You can also get to know

when you catch the person who you think is the culprit red handed when he is doing black magic.

You get to know from the symptoms such as seeing supernatural things happening.

I think the best sign to see is when you are emotionally breaking down day by day out of your control and you want to heal but are unable to then it is black magic.

Does this answer you.

Nitesh now can you tell me a real devotee can also suffer from a black magic?Here I mean a person who worship his god with deep trust and doing real Bhakti.

definitely u have to take the help of a genuine person to find if it is a beginning whether it is a black magic or not.otherwise a lot of symptoms r there unnatural things happens,skin colour changes,personality changes,habits changes .or it is just a beginning stand before a mirror keep watching if u will not u someone another is watching u.take the help of some genuine person.otherwise more effect one can face the worst pblms.than everybody will believe these r not naturals

Now let me give you few examples..

First and far most popular example straightway comming to my mind is Suvarna Mriga episode of Shri Ramayan,Marich became a Mriga and Shri Sitaji heard a sound of Shri Rama calling for a help,is this a black magic?

Why King Ravana inspite of having all super powers available to him failed again The supreme truth(God)?

Remember all suffering happened to Shri Rama was due to his birth taken in Mrityuloka so dont give me exaples of how Shri Rama suffered in his life inspite of being an avatar of God Vishnu.

IN the end I shall give a remedy to get rid of Black Magic.....wait for my post but before that I need some real inputs from members and want to know their beliefs on the black magic is in reality.

First and far most popular example straightway comming to my mind is Suvarna Mriga episode of Shri Ramayan,Marich became a Mriga and Shri Sitaji heard a sound of Shri Rama calling for a help,is this a black magic?

No maricha had attained a siddhi to change his body.

Will that person bigger than God?Answer this question to me.

no .Do i need to tell you that.

READ THIS ITS FROM THIS SITE ONLY--http://www.indiadivine.org/articles/124/1/Exposure-to-the-Tantric-Path/Page1.html

http://www.indiadivine.org/categories/Mystical-Experiences/

Sant 50% of my posts you perhaps dont understand and then send me PM for clarifications. I wrote "is this a black magic".I too know what Maricha had and what has been mentioned in Shri Ramayana.

Ok now about my reply,listen carefully.

In kaliyug we need to be careful of two things.

Maya and Bhaya.

Maya stops you worshiping God and Bhaya pressurise you that you are under some attack,belive me if your mind and heart is clean,you have a clear vision for what you are upto,If you are going on the right path- no one can harm you.Bhaya builts its nest when the mind is unstable,impure where Maya takes over when Mind is thinking I am a super power and I don't need God.I don't say that black magic does not exists but if our soul is dedicated towards God my friend no one can even touch our shadow.

When we are transparent light travels threw us and does not bounce back!

Sant 50% of my posts you perhaps dont understand and then send me PM for clarifications. I wrote "is this a black magic".I too know what Maricha had and what has been mentioned in Shri Ramayana.

Maya and Bhaya.

Maya stops you worshiping God and Bhaya pressurise you that you are under some attack,belive me if your mind and heart is clean,you have a clear vision for what you are upto,If you are going on the right path- no one can harm you.Bhaya builts its nest when the mind is unstable,impure where Maya takes over when Mind is thinking I am a super power and I don't need God.I don't say that black magic does not exists but if our soul is dedicated towards God my friend no one can even touch our shadow.

<!-- / message -->

agree ,great advise but i think when youre a victim of black magic you are too weakened too follow. i think It is your own karma that stops you from moving towards god.They have to be lessened and most importan gods grace should be there.

Maya and Bhaya.

how can u say this sir,actually only the wearer knows where the shoe pinches.and now can u plz explain us who is a true devotee.or what we need to be a true devotee.is praying god everyday is not enough.is to be a honest person is not enough.not doing any sin in life is not enough.what r the requirements of god to be a true devotee.u tell us why an honest person suffer these days.i will ask u some questions wait for some time.then u plz tell us why god is not helping us.

how can u say this sir,actually only the wearer knows where the shoe pinches.and now can u plz explain us who is a true devotee.or what we need to be a true devotee.is praying god everyday is not enough.is to be a honest person is not enough.not doing any sin in life is not enough.what r the requirements of god to be a true devotee.u tell us why an honest person suffer these days.i will ask u some questions wait for some time.then u plz tell us why god is not helping us.

<!-- / message -->

he is right it is in our control to do many things in our lives.

Why shouldnt god help you.I have come to situations in my life where i think god doesnt help but he does.Knowledge destroys all sadness.HAppiness and sadness depends on you.You suffer due to your karma.God can give anything you want.

@niteshm::

I didnt read the whole stroy whats going, But the last thing what u asked ->

Ans ->

1. Life is like Balance sheet. There are Do's & Dont's in life. More Do's better it is. More dont's more are the sufferings.

2. Dont's are like our debts. We need to pay in this current Life along with interest. If not able to be repay debts in this life, Passes on to next life with bigger amount. (This is what is our Karma) If u have done blackmagic for someone/something, then u need to replay in this current life or in next life. Maybe in next life you would be targetd by that blackmagic.

3. So now god is too busy deciding & judging. (Yes! he is too busy ya) He has given a portion of his responsibilties to Nine planets. Any one can see ur kundali & tell u whether ur kundali(karma) is screwed up or not.

These nine planets are very imp. Dont laugh at them. DOnt crib about there presence. Infact in every Homa, anusthan, etc (big rituals) as we welcome to Ganeshji, we also say welcome to these Navgraha.

4. So even if we are praying hard to god/supreme power, & nothing working up or no results, indicates high level of DONT'S in past life.

5. But at the same time, he TEST's you. He sees your patience & honesty, He checks whether you are able to handle them. he checks your confidence level. If you are able to tackle them easily then you are winner. (its the fittest survive theory) & all the weak ppl/nasal are destoried. Its the nature Law.

Tip -> Only Guru can help you to overcome this past karma. Make some one ur Guru. Guru

Regards,

Dhruv Bhura

@niteshm::

I didnt read the whole stroy whats going, But the last thing what u asked ->

Ans ->

1. Life is like Balance sheet. There are Do's & Dont's in life. More Do's better it is. More dont's more are the sufferings.

2. Dont's are like our debts. We need to pay in this current Life along with interest. If not able to be repay debts in this life, Passes on to next life with bigger amount. (This is what is our Karma) If u have done blackmagic for someone/something, then u need to replay in this current life or in next life. Maybe in next life you would be targetd by that blackmagic.

3. So now god is too busy deciding & judging. (Yes! he is too busy ya) He has given a portion of his responsibilties to Nine planets. Any one can see ur kundali & tell u whether ur kundali(karma) is screwed up or not.

These nine planets are very imp. Dont laugh at them. DOnt crib about there presence. Infact in every Homa, anusthan, etc (big rituals) as we welcome to Ganeshji, we also say welcome to these Navgraha.

4. So even if we are praying hard to god/supreme power, & nothing working up or no results, indicates high level of DONT'S in past life.

5. But at the same time, he TEST's you. He sees your patience & honesty, He checks whether you are able to handle them. he checks your confidence level. If you are able to tackle them easily then you are winner. (its the fittest survive theory) & all the weak ppl/nasal are destoried. Its the nature Law.

Tip -> Only Guru can help you to overcome this past karma. Make some one ur Guru. Guru

Regards,

Dhruv Bhura

ok everbody gives the same answer this is the punishment of our past life karmas.but we do not know about our past life.if in the current life we are not doing any bad karma, any evil.then why nasy punishments r for us.has the god decided this.as i imagine a god he must appreciate our good deeds of current life.how can he give us nasty punishments.and with these nasty punishments our current life too will be ruined.anyways will u please help me against black magic.where can i find a true guru.if u can help plz help.i am facing the worst and nasty conditions even though i have not done any bad karma in my this current life.plz help

@nitesh :

ok everbody gives the same answer this is the punishment of our past life karmas. I am happy, all are aware of this fact!

--------------------

but we do not know about our past life.if in the current life we are not doing any bad karma, any evil.then why nasy punishments r for us. has the god decided this.as i imagine a god he must appreciate our good deeds of current life.how can he give us nasty punishments.and with these nasty punishments our current life too will be ruined.

U Know the answer now. Check my 5th point & tip. Have patience dear that is the only solution. Stand in those shoes where you 'might' have done bad for someone in past life. Person destined to help u, can only help u.

Tip-> either of these

1> Do gaytri mantra, 'correct person' who is destined to help you, you might encounter soon

2> Tested - Do past life regression (via reiki or alpha/silva meditation) why this is happening with u. Find reason & say sorry/heal to that. (This would give immediate effect)

---------------------------

anyways will u please help me against black magic.

NO. I am not allowed to.

---------------------------

where can i find a true guru. if u can help plz help.i am facing the worst and nasty conditions even though i have not done any bad karma in my this current life.plz help

This is the best part. Asked correct question ->

Shri Narayandutt Srimaliji. (My Guru)

Dr. Shrimali Marg,

High Court Colony,

Jodhpur 342001,

Rajasthan, India.

The Telephone number is +91-(0291)-2432209/2433623 and the Telefax number is +91-(0291)-2432010.

------------------------------

Regards,

Dhruv Bhura

thnks,dhruv bhura ji.i read ur 5th point.i know god too is seeing my patience and how much i believe in god.but at the same time those were the questions i shared with u why god do this.but i am not getting the answer what i did wrong in my past life and with whom.but this is sure i have not done any bad in current life and will not to untill my life is here.but plz pray for me and guide me too as much as u can.

and u.i never believed in this black magic or what.but now i am a victim.i got physical harm along with a loss of person from my life.getting help of someone.now got some relief.minor only