IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
hindustani

Where is Bija nowadays?

Rate this topic

<!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: bbcode_quote -->

Quote:

<table border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody><tr> <td style="border: 1px solid rgb(102, 102, 102); padding-left: 3ex; padding-right: 3ex;" bgcolor="#e0e0e0"> Originally Posted by hindustani

Not seeing him in forum shaing his thoughts,hope he is well.Any inputs will be welcome.

</td> </tr> </tbody></table>

I am fine, thanks.

is that you bija ?!!

I miss him much coz lately he achieved a real spiritual vision and I was impressed with his posts and his simplicity.One of his last post was here http://www.indiadivine.org/audarya/travelogue/446791-miracle-just-causless-mercy-needs-no-cause-bhakti-devi.html and I really liked his ways of seeing/understanding God.

Another thing why no one noticed his absence inspite he is one of the few senior members of this board.I wish he is fine and healthy where ever he is,do post any inputs if any of you get any news on Bija,thanks a lot friends.

Gday, the bushfires did not get down this way thank God. Closest was about two hours away. I am ok Jan, thx. I am not jingle bells or any other name at Audarya, jingle bells must love to stir the possum ;) He better be careful, possums make good koori coats down this way ;)

Its coming on winter here. Every summer now, bushfires press on the mind. It is a concern. The black saturday bushfires were surely hell! The last time we had had such fires was in 1986. Ash wednsday fires. The 1986 fires almost burnt out my home town, but the wind changed at the last moment. some locals still suffer from that day...

I left writing at Audarya for several reasons. Less words is good some times I guess, to find the self. I am in the process of writing my journals - private at the moment. Spiritual life is a search of self discovery hey! And while we have this body, we also have a mind. So it seems all spiritual impressions will be colored by that mind - even extraordinary visions are mind stuff in my opinion, and if i was to be honest, in my case a yearning for liberation, and very complex.

The mind is a trickster, with the ego at its survival centre. And I agree with the men who wear the sikhas (symbolic of the ego), that ego serves a prupose. I guess it is not my way to deny the world, or even the trickster in me...but to utilize and accept even the shadows, and make them dance. Humilty, humanity, and humor go well together. God help the heros in us ;) and the journey that many have walked before! Honesty is another H word I like... any of you got any fave sanskrit words beginning with H. Oh Hanuman!!!

Integration of the psyche makes alot of sense to me.

Some time ago an anymous devotee under a second name at Audarya, suggested I was a closet mayavadi. He had a belief to defend, a true defender of the faith. Good he pulled me up, the pooh was probably evident. He was wrong in the context though. Such an impersonal edifice is the internet, pervaded by the personalists and purists. Mayavadi is such a derogatory word, and one that I do not honor in my spiritual life, even if the western Hare Krsna's fling it around ( I would rather dip my finger in honey, being a pooh bear). Is the mind maya? I guess so. Do I use the mind as a tool to heal and self discover? Yes sir....

So, closet mayavadi? It seems so, 'if the cap fits wear it', in the circle of the religious bent. Words hey, trying to define the eternal round of a soul/mind. What were you last life? And the life before, and before that? Were you also the Cat in the Hat, or a mayavadi in the closet? ;)

We are all in this boat together, throwing stones into a pond, creating ripples for future births...and possibly evolution. Some hearts are shallow ponds, and some are grave oceans. And most humans I have met feel the beat. Even Melvin, another trickster... lub god, lub god, lub god....

So what I have been up to? I am writing my personal journals, which hopefully will be ready for editing within the year. A very personal story, and I hope for the first time in my life 'honest' and close to what I am...in regards to being encased within a mind of 'vast impressions'.

I do not like the word victim or survivor so much, but I guess they do relate to the ego and its inability to integrate and work within the shadow...to actualize. In one of my blogs a while ago, a commentator called me a tamo-yogi. Being of the '3 worlds', upper, middle, and lower...there is no denying that one either. So what are we? What is spirit? Do any of you know?...or can we only speculate at this stage of life? Maybe that is why we rest our hand of faith upon written script of the sages? What does the Bhagavad Gita say...some have only heard.

I was raised in the Catholic education system, and am a survivor of psychological and spiritual abuse. At the age of 13, one year was spent under the violent and sick hand of a very tormented Christian Brother. And his abuse played a key role in my trickster religious mind. I will be writing about this in my journals. Karma can seem cruel, until we are fortunate and begin to understand a bigger picture of our being, and why we exist. Once we have a glimpse of the bigger picture, maybe then we can begin to be more peaceful human beings, and allow more of that picture to surface for further soul development. Ahimsa and self acceptance seem to go hand in hand.

So here is the clincher. I left the Hare Krsna movement, but will never be an ingrate! Everything we have ever been, birth after birth is for our eternal good. For me personally, the discovery that I am a devotee (bhakta)...for eternity. Deeply grateful for that grace and gift. Of devotee of what...

Simply a devotee of 'beauty and charm'. Srila BR Sridhara Dev Goswami put it well into words 'Sri Krsna Reality the Beautiful'. He also said 'to harmonize'. And he also said 'beauty and charm'. Truly a great soul among many...

Honesty is the best policy at some stage in life, even if it is not pleasing to all. So my journal will be the way to get it straight, and move on, and actualize further. Love is and has always been the way. And what is love and how is it defined... That may be a 'personal' thing!

So, mayavadi? What a silly word if used foolishly. A 'personalist'? Looking up at the 'sun' right now...and seeing a picture of beauty and charm! Personality is pervasive...

You bet...a trickster. Probably a shaman some births ago too ;) Even God is the master of illusion... the supreme trickster.

Take care Hat, Jan, Amlesh..and dear friend Hindustani. And lets not forget the originals of Audarya, Stonehearted, Mahak, gHari, Theist...respects is due where it is due.. We are all in this ship 'of mercy' together.

Didn't you all know, bija is hopping mad...a kangaroo with a laptop! Come on... ;) Ooops, did i mean to say hopeing.

If any would like to read the journals, give us a line after xmas. This lazy 'roo' may finish it god willing. He may not...

cya...

bija.

(I am 40 in a few months, life begins at 40 - so they say)

(I am 40 in a few months, life begins at 40 - so they say)

Bija: According to old Ben Franklin (as written in his Poor Richard's Almanac):

In one's 20's the will reigns

In one's 30's it is wit, and

In his 40's it's wisdom

He didn't continue on to say what attribute reigns in one's 50's but my best guess -- continuing with his "w" alliterations ... would be "wilting."

-- Swarup Das

He didn't continue on to say what attribute reigns in one's 50's but my best guess -- continuing with his "w" alliterations ... would be "wilting."

-- Swarup Das

:)

In the NDE years ago Swarupa there was three colors.

Black, that scared the pooh bear out of me :eek3:!

White, that made me wonder :confused:?

And grey :idea:!

And as we know, there is no denying that one... Hopefully more grey than wilt for a while - following the path of harmony hey. Otherwise one may get wistful.

Black and white was always the totem... And yes Ancient Mariner, old men will still bang their heads to Maiden and Dio for eternity (holding the mark within)! And believe in magic...like small children.

http://www.music.com/video/Heaven%20amp;%20Hell/Bible%20Black%20music%20video/20925453001

But to be honest, he likes the Grateful Dead more...

........ width="325" height="244">

<embed src="

" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="325" height="244">

Well the first days are the hardest days,

Don't you worry any more, 'Cause when life looks like easy

Street, there is danger at your door.

Think this through with me, let me know your mind.

Woh - oh, what I want to know, is are you kind?

It's a buck dancer's choice my friend; better take my advice.

You know all the rules by now and the fire from ice.

Will you come with me, won't you come with me?

Woh - oh, what I want to know, will you come with me?

Goddamn, well I declare, have you seen the like?

Their walls are built of cannonballs, their motto is

Don't tread on me. Come hear Uncle John's Band playing

To the tide, come with me, or go alone.

It's the same story the crow told me;

It's the only one he knows.

Like the morning sun you come and like the wind you go.

Ain't no time to hate, barely time to wait,

Woh - oh, what I want to know, where does the time go?

I live in a silver mine and I call it Beggar's Tomb;

I got me a violin and I beg you call the tune

Anybody's choice, I can hear your voice.

Woh - oh, what I want to know, how does the song go?

Come hear the Uncle John's Band by the riverside

Got some things to talk about, here beside the risin' tide

Come hear Uncle John's Band playing to the tide,

Come on along, or go alone,

He's come to take his children home.

Woh - oh, what I want to know, how does the song go?

Come hear Uncle John's Band by the riverside,

Got some things to talk about here beside the risin' tide.

Come hear Uncle John's Band playing to the tide, come on

Along or go alone, he's come to take his children home.

It may be maya but I have been listening to 3 of Maidens latest albums that I missed out on and they are just great. Makes me feel like a kid again when I am able to appreciate the songwriting of Iron Maiden again. Those guys touched a part of my soul that made me feel alive when I didn't have a friend in the world as a youth. For awhile I lost that so thanks to Krishna that he gave me that gift back. Anyway I always appreciated your posts, your insight and how you are respectful to everyone. Krishna will bless you in all your endeavors in my opinion.

I am moving to other areas of my life Hindustani. So will not be posting.

Thank you Jahnava Nitai Das, I am glad a part of my journey will remain here on the servers. Thanks for allowing room for service, eccentrics, and fun.

god bless all, good travels.

bye.