Sign in to follow this  
Medical Astrology

FASTING as a remedy against malefic planets

Rate this topic

Dear Medical Astrology ji

DOB: 15th March 1983

Time of birth: 16:32

Place of birth: Birmingham, UK

I suffer from stress and anxiety, particularly as I am having difficulties completing my MBBS degree. Also despite making an effort and looking I am not having much success in finding a suitable marriage partner. I am not attracted to the boys my parents show me. If I do meet a man I like, it never seems to work out. This is making me anxious and depressed. Which days can I fast to become more successful in my career to become a doctor and find the right person for marriage? What can I do so that I can get some mental peace?At the moment I am fasting on Mondays for lord Shiva, and I used to fast on thursdays to before but I've stopped now.

Thank you so much for your kind suggestions.

DV

What time zone is Birmingham in?

Is it GMT + 1 hr

THANKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU WHOLE HEARTEDLY, I WILL PRAY FOR YOUR PROSPERITY!! Yes it was the information I wanted, but I was told that bhukti of venus should end in 2010 and that is when Saturn-Sun should come in?? I also see that on my jyotish programs? but whatever, I will benefit from this I will start next week, bhagwan bless you thanks again!!

Dear Sir,

Could you please advise me what are the days good for me to fast based on my chart :

Date of birth : 30.11.1975

Time Of Birth : 9.56 am

Place of Birth : Perak, MALAYSIA

Thank you.

You have a fairly strong horoscope, with two natural benefics and one natural malefic in kendras.

You are presently in saade sati of Saturn, and retrograde Saturn, a malefic for Sagittarius lagna, is posited in the 8th house, which is not good for you.

Saturn is in its own nakshatra, too and aspects both Venus and Moon, which are posited in the 10th house and Ketu in the 5th house.

You would do well to fast on Saturdays.

THANK YOUU SO MUCH!! yes it was, 100%, I will do that next week, Bhagwan bless you, I've been told that Saturn-Venus will end 2010 sept? I also see that on my Jyotish programs? but no worries, I extremely appreciate you looking at this, I will follow that, I will pray for your prosperity thanks again!! :D

Dear Medical Astrology Ji,

I herewith provide the birth details of mine to be married.Kindly

give your well considered view with regard to the necessity for me to be on fast for early marrige with a well matched partner and for a harmonius life later.

DOB:05-06-1975/04-00 hrs/amalapuram.andhra pradesh, india,Lat (DMS) : 16° 34' 60N and Long (DMS):82° 1' 0E, time zone:UTC+5:30

Kind regards,

srirama

Dear Sir, as I had mentioned earlier, we have to see whether there are any malefic planetary forces delaying marriage.

In your lagna chart, retrograde Uranus is posited in the 7th, probably causing frequent break-ups before marriage is solemnised.

Your 7th lord Venus, who is also the present dasha lord until Aug 2011, is well-placed and without malefic aspects. In fact, it is aspected by benefic Jupiter!

Mercury, whose bhukti you are undergoing until June 2010, is placed in the 2nd, a maraka house and is malefic for Aries lagna.

Uranus is often said to give the results of Mercury.

Rahu in the 8th, in a nakshatra of Saturn gets the characteristic of causing delay. (8th house is the mangalya sthana).

Your transits are not the cause of any delay at the moment.

Hence, fasting on Mondays (Rahu) and Wednesdays (Mercury) might help.

THANK YOUU SO MUCH!! yes it was, 100%, I will do that next week, Bhagwan bless you, I've been told that Saturn-Venus will end 2010 sept? I also see that on my Jyotish programs? but no worries, I extremely appreciate you looking at this, I will follow that, I will pray for your prosperity thanks again!! :D

Different jyotish programs use different ayanaunsh, so there might be a difference in period of bhukti.

I use a particular ayanaunsh for Vimshottari dash, as per my local custom.

Anyway, take care and thank you for your good wishes!

(You might help by giving me a rating in 'Reputation' if you wish!)

You have a fairly strong horoscope, with two natural benefics and one natural malefic in kendras.

You are presently in saade sati of Saturn, and retrograde Saturn, a malefic for Sagittarius lagna, is posited in the 8th house, which is not good for you.

Saturn is in its own nakshatra, too and aspects both Venus and Moon, which are posited in the 10th house and Ketu in the 5th house.

You would do well to fast on Saturdays.

Dear Sir,

Thank you.

I am currently going through a lot of mental and emotional stress in my marriage. Will fasting on Saturdays help?

Thank you.

Dear Sir,

Thank you.

I am currently going through a lot of mental and emotional stress in my marriage. Will fasting on Saturdays help?

Thank you.

Saturn is aspecting kalatrakara Venus and manah karaka Moon, both of which are in the 10th house in the nakshatra of Mars who, in turn, is in the 7th house (spouse / marital life).

So yes, fasting on saturdays will help.

But I'll tell you one thing.... herbs will work faster.

If you would PM me the issues that are causing friction, I can tell you which herbs would help.

Hello Sir:

I am looking at this native's chart and I was wondering if you could please help me:

DOB: March 6, 1983

Latitude:27° 43' 0"

Longitude: 85° 19' 0"

Appox time: 2am

Native has skin problems.

Thanks,

MD Sir, what is the proper Vedic way to fast? Ussualy when I fast I always start at 12 am to the next day 12 am (24 hrs) but I was wondering what you advise?

The proper way to fast is to start the fast when one gets up in the morning and to leave it after the twilight hours are over and the stars (not planets) become visible in the sky.

One may drink water and natural liquids (not coca cola!) and eat a few fruits, if one has to.

Nuts (groundnuts, cashew nuts) and dairy products are also permitted.

However, the intention is to consume as little food as one can, ideally, no food at all.

Dear Sir, as I had mentioned earlier, we have to see whether there are any malefic planetary forces delaying marriage.

In your lagna chart, retrograde Uranus is posited in the 7th, probably causing frequent break-ups before marriage is solemnised.

Your 7th lord Venus, who is also the present dasha lord until Aug 2011, is well-placed and without malefic aspects. In fact, it is aspected by benefic Jupiter!

Mercury, whose bhukti you are undergoing until June 2010, is placed in the 2nd, a maraka house and is malefic for Aries lagna.

Uranus is often said to give the results of Mercury.

Rahu in the 8th, in a nakshatra of Saturn gets the characteristic of causing delay. (8th house is the mangalya sthana).

Your transits are not the cause of any delay at the moment.

Hence, fasting on Mondays (Rahu) and Wednesdays (Mercury) might help.

thankyou sir, i respect your advise.

Time of birth: 16:32

Place of birth: Birmingham, UK

I suffer from stress and anxiety, particularly as I am having difficulties completing my MBBS degree. Also despite making an effort and looking I am not having much success in finding a suitable marriage partner. I am not attracted to the boys my parents show me. If I do meet a man I like, it never seems to work out. This is making me anxious and depressed. Which days can I fast to become more successful in my career to become a doctor and find the right person for marriage? What can I do so that I can get some mental peace?At the moment I am fasting on Mondays for lord Shiva, and I used to fast on thursdays to before but I've stopped now.

Thank you so much for your kind suggestions.

DV

You have both strengths and weaknessnes in your horoscope, which cause ups and downs in your life.

Mars being with your lagnesh Sun gives you drive and ambition but both are posited in the 8th house, a difficult house to be in and to make things more upsetting for you, they are accompanied by 12th lord Moon which lacks in paksha bala, being very close to the Sun.

Lagnesh Sun is in the rashi as well as nakshatra of well-placed Jupiter in 4th house, the house of (higher) education.

What is most important to you however, is the parivartan yoga between Jupiter and Mars, which gives strength to your horoscope.

With sheer grit and determination, you can succeed in your MBBS and other efforts!

You are in Ketu dasha until Sept 2014 and Sun bhukti until Aug 2009.

The two next bhukti lords (Moon and Mars) will help if you try to increase your Self-confidence by any means.

Ketu is well placed in the 5th in rashi of Jupiter and in its own nakshatra and will not let you down.

7th lord Saturn is retrograde in the 3rd house, aspecting Venus in the 9th as well as being aspected by it. Transit Jupiter has its 9th aspect on it presently, so you might find a suitable marriage partner soon. Fasting on Saturdays might help in this regard.

No wait, what do you mean twilight hours? I can't tell if planets are in the sky lol?

After sunset, first the planets become visible.

Then after a while, the Stars also slowly become visible.

When we begin to see the Stars, that's when 'tinhi-sanz' ( a very important concept in Vedic customs) gets over.

The 'tinhi-sanz' of evening roughly corresponds to the twilight phase.

We should wait until this is over, to leave the fast.

(This is applicable to India and places with a similar latitude. I can't imagine it would be applicable to very extreme latitudes, where twilight would stretch on and on....)

You have both strengths and weaknessnes in your horoscope, which cause ups and downs in your life.

Mars being with your lagnesh Sun gives you drive and ambition but both are posited in the 8th house, a difficult house to be in and to make things more upsetting for you, they are accompanied by 12th lord Moon which lacks in paksha bala, being very close to the Sun.

Lagnesh Sun is in the rashi as well as nakshatra of well-placed Jupiter in 4th house, the house of (higher) education.

What is most important to you however, is the parivartan yoga between Jupiter and Mars, which gives strength to your horoscope.

With sheer grit and determination, you can succeed in your MBBS and other efforts!

You are in Ketu dasha until Sept 2014 and Sun bhukti until Aug 2009.

The two next bhukti lords (Moon and Mars) will help if you try to increase your Self-confidence by any means.

Ketu is well placed in the 5th in rashi of Jupiter and in its own nakshatra and will not let you down.

7th lord Saturn is retrograde in the 3rd house, aspecting Venus in the 9th as well as being aspected by it. Transit Jupiter has its 9th aspect on it presently, so you might find a suitable marriage partner soon. Fasting on Saturdays might help in this regard.

TOB: 16:32

Birthplace: Birmingham, UK

Thank you very much for your answers. I will try fasting on Saturdays. Just one concern, according to various astrology software and what other astrologers have told me I am presently in my ketu mahdasha under the antardasha of the moon. My Sun antardasha is already gone, and the ketu mahadasha runs till 2013. Also, would you be able to predict when marriage is possible for me and what my husband will be like? Do you have other suggestions...herbs ect which can help me build my confidence? Your helpful comments are greatly appreciated.

Many thanks

DV

Hi medical astrology sir:

I had previously posted a message with the birth details. Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Sorry, Atila.

It must have got lost in this thread.

I will look for it, but could you please repost?

I am a bit slow in replying, but that is because I am replying as and when time permits.

I hope you don't mind this delay and will excuse me for it, without taking any offence!

Do you think chanting Jupiters Mantra would be beneficial for me? As you suggested I should fast on thursdays whch I will my details are Sept 26 1987, 13:05, Toronto Canada

Yes of course, chanting Jupiter's mantra will benefit you.

But please make sure you are 'shuchirbhut' while chanting... it should never be done without having had a bath on that day, etc