IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
puri

Career question + mangal ring question

Rate this topic

Can you tell me about my career path? I am currently holding a job that feels like a dead-end. Do you see me moving to another job or moving up in my current job? Am I going to study further?

Also,

I am manglik and I have been wearing mangal ring for about 5 years now, do I still need to wear it? I have taken it off recently.

I asked these questions before but they went unanswered so I'm hoping they will get answered this time around.

Thanks for all your guidance!

DOB: Dec. 6, 1985

TOB: 12:31pm

POB: Ahmedabad, India

I've done my bachelor in pharm chemistry. I'm working in a biotech company as a research technician in CA, U.S.A. It is not completely related to chemistry but still within the science field (more biology related).

Dear Puri,

Here is your horoscope

<table align="center" border="1" cellpadding="5" cellspacing="5" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td class="contentboldMailer" width="20%">Planet</td> <td class="contentboldMailer" width="20%">Rashi</td> <td class="contentboldMailer" width="25%">Degree</td> <td class="contentboldMailer" width="35%">Nakshatra</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Lagna</td> <td class="contentMailer">Aquarius</td> <td class="contentMailer">13:44:47</td> <td class="contentMailer">Satbhisha-3</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Surya</td> <td class="contentMailer">Scorpio</td> <td class="contentMailer">20:26:15</td> <td class="contentMailer">Jyestha-2</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Chandra</td> <td class="contentMailer">Virgo</td> <td class="contentMailer">02:01:22</td> <td class="contentMailer">Uttarafalguni-2</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Mangal</td> <td class="contentMailer">Libra</td> <td class="contentMailer">01:05:14</td> <td class="contentMailer">Chitra-3</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Budh</td> <td class="contentMailer">Scorpio</td> <td class="contentMailer">05:33:16</td> <td class="contentMailer">Anuradha-1</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Guru</td> <td class="contentMailer">Capricorn</td> <td class="contentMailer">19:34:20</td> <td class="contentMailer">Shravan-3</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Shukra</td> <td class="contentMailer">Scorpio</td> <td class="contentMailer">09:47:39</td> <td class="contentMailer">Anuradha-2</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Shani</td> <td class="contentMailer">Scorpio</td> <td class="contentMailer">08:37:27</td> <td class="contentMailer">Anuradha-2</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Rahu</td> <td class="contentMailer">Aries</td> <td class="contentMailer">13:31:32</td> <td class="contentMailer">Bharani-1</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Ketu</td> <td class="contentMailer">Libra</td> <td class="contentMailer">13:31:32</td> <td class="contentMailer">Swati-3</td></tr></tbody></table>

You have 4 planets in the 10th house - the house of profession and career. Although Sun and Saturn both being yog karaka for the Aquarius lagna, should help further your career in the right direction. Presence of Mercury and Venus both being functional malefics does seem to help the cause either. There will be hurdles in your career all along. But you need to make sound judgements. You are currently running Rahu mahadasha or MD since July 2006 and will end in July 2024, yes it runs for 18 long years. But the entire period of this MD is not going to harm you, so do not worry too much.

There is an exchange of lords between the 9th and 10th houses meaning that you will be traveling abroad for short job assignments, although there is a chance of permanent settlement abroad as well, but that will happen in due course.

You can study further this year itself in the US or elsewhere but I am thinking that you should go into the marketing or finance side of career ie MBA finance or marketing. but this is upto you and I am no genius to tell you so. Right now you are running Rah/Jup/Jup as the dasha cycle, this is good for you if you want to further your studies. To be honest it does not look to me that you are manglik so need not wear any ring for Mars remedy. Thanks and good luck

Ravi...

Hello watchthisfree,

Thank you for the reply. I really appreciated it. I am unclear on one thing. I have been told that I am a manglik and it was advised that I wear a mangal ring (back in 2004), although it could very well have been mild. I have been wearing it since and removed it just recently. Am I a manglik?

Dear Puri,

You are not at all Mangalik. And I doubt if you should have been wearing the ring at all. But good that you've taken it out.

If you don't mind, I'd like to say that you seem to be a person who's mostly confused and not able to take quick decisions, with persistent feeling of insecurity.

Kindly correct me if I went too far.

Kind regards

Hi mylilangel,

Yes this is true. Any other inputs/advice?

Also could you tell me if this match is good?

Boy:

DOB: September 30th, 1984

Time of Birth: 12:55am

Place of Birth: Ahmedabad, India

Girl:

Hi Friend,

Please do not wear any gemstones.

You will be asked to wear Diamond, but diamond (venus) will disturb your domestic happiness. if married you will be seperated from your wife or may get into relationship with other women.

your venus is there in the 10th house with saturn, it is a bad yoga. you will get defamed due to your attraction or development of relation with relative (opposite sex)but it will be with in the family. so please be very careful about this.

Rahu in the 3rd house, you will loose control of your mind in stress and will start shouting and never be able to take the correct step to solve the problem.

Saturn and sun are also in the 10th house.. you are very much prone to get defamed bro,, take care.

Do not wear any gemstones, just do the prayers.

Thanks

Riaz