IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
vkomal

gem advise

Rate this topic

Dear Respected Astrologer,

I am wondering if I should also wear Diamond. Will it help genital disease as I am experiencing one. I am about to wear Blue Sapphire ring and Emerald pendant as it is highly recommended by a couple of astrologers. I am wondering if I will also get benefit from wearing Diamond at this time also.

Birth Information:

Place of Birth: Bangkok, Thailand (13/45N 100/32E)

Time of Birth: 14.11

Date of Birth: 15 July 1984

Nakshatra: Dhanishta

Asc: Libra

Sat: 1st House

Mar: 1st House

Ketu: 2nd House

Jupiter: 3rd House

Moon: 4th House

Rahu: 8th House

Sun: 9th House

Venus: 10th House

Mercury: 10th House

Thank you.

dear vkomal,

i wont recommend you of wearing diamond. it wont be good for u and it also will not help in your genital disease.

you can wear blue sapphire and emerald ...

i was just curious why u want to wear so many gemstones... r u facing any kinda problems? r u wearing these gemstone 4 ur genital probs? and what r u currently doing.... ?

regards,

I am running my own business. I have just opened it last year with my family money. The business has not been doing well due to many reasons, including global economy. The business deals with luxurious high-tech system for home and business.

Since January this year, I have had problems with my health and well-being. I have stress as a result of bad business. I was diagnosed with prostate problem (prostatitis) with possibility of STD complication.

Since my lagna is Libra, and Venus is placed in 10th house, I believe that it might be alright to add Diamond to the Emerald pendent.

If it will do more harm than good then I will not use the stone. Thank you for your reply.

Best Regards,

I am running my own business. I have just opened it last year with my family money. The business has not been doing well due to many reasons, including global economy. The business deals with luxurious high-tech system for home and business.

Since January this year, I have had problems with my health and well-being. I have stress as a result of bad business. I was diagnosed with prostate problem (prostatitis) with possibility of STD complication.

Since my lagna is Libra, and Venus is placed in 10th house, I believe that it might be alright to add Diamond to the Emerald pendent.

If it will do more harm than good then I will not use the stone. Thank you for your reply.

Best Regards,

thnx for replying me...... after reading ur post i strongly believe that wearing blue sapphire alone & if it suits u , all the above mentioned problem will vanish within few days. emerald is secondary can wear if u want to.

now abt diamond , libra lagan venus 10th house thats good but venus is also lord of 8th hse, in general, we don't give strength to 8th hse...it 'll certainly help u in ur business but not physically....so i wont recommend it 2 u.

for ur prostatitis ..also do rectification of mars(gemstone not recommended :) )

have faith in god and have faith in yourself everything is gonna b alright .

regards

Dear Friend,

Your Lagna Lord is Venus, Lagna Lord is the Most important in ones chart. Lagna-Life, if the Lagna is gone there is no meaning of the rest 11 houses. all the energies flows from Lagna to all the houses. in your case>

Please Wear a Diamond in the Small little finger only. you may wear along with mercury(emerald).

Rahu is directly aspecting your 2nd house directly, please avoide any kind of relationship because this will damage your life and also bring bad shame to your family or trouble from law. or due to your short temper or bad habits you will be rejected by your family.

Please remove Blue sapphire immediately, it won’t do any good, which will push you to drink, smoke and other BAD habits.

Blue sapphire-saturn will always keep you unhealthy, there wont be any peace and will loose respect and also no Honour will be the effect of Blue sapphire.

No help from elders when in trouble. Only the younger one in the family will come to support you.

you may wear Emerald along with Diamond in the same ring.

Try to spend more on diamond, so that you may get bigger size.

Thanks

Riaz

Dear Ram_bhakt,

Thank your for your reply. I really appreciate your response. I have just started learning Jyotish so I am new to all of these.

Since Mercury is also placed in the 10th house, I believe it will it help in career aspect if I empower it with Emerald just like wearing Diamond. Just out of curiosity, wearing Emerald will also empower 12th house. I would like to know more about why in my case empower 12th house is better than 8th? Why empower 8th house will not help improving help?

Also, could you help explain the significant of Saturn and Mars in the 1st house of Libra. Will Mars reduce the benefic effect of Saturn?

As for rectification of mars, what do you mean by that? Do you mean by fasting? I have been fasting almost every Tuesday with just fruit juice all day (starting Tuesday 1am to Wednesday 9am) Will this help?

Lastly, what is the significant of Nakshatra to Birth Chart. Since my Nakshatra is Dhanishta which the lord is Mars, will that means the malefic effects of Mars in my Birth Chart is reduced?

Again, thank you for your help.

Regards,

Dear friend,

the lord of the 8th house is also Venus, sexual organs are ruled by 8th house.

Any Weakness to the 8th house lord or affliction to the 8th house will cause Urinary infections. and your 8th lord is Venus which is the planet of Love and SEX.

Thanks

Riaz

sorry vkomal for interfering in ur thread.

software riaz, i have a question... i have read in one of ur posts that u are wearing a 96 cents diamond.. i wanted to know how muuh did it cos for u ??

i checked out once and found that a 1 carat diamond ring in platinum costed around 5 lakh rupees.....

which is the store u recommend in hyderabad for these things..?