IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
galaxy18

Siddha-pranali

Rate this topic

Originally Posted by AncientMariner

It is nice to see that you have at least made some progress on this issue.

Many thanks for your recognition.

As to returning money that supposedly belonged to Prabupada by people like H... Prabhupada placed his movement in the hands of people he personally selected and kept in power. If some of these people stole from him later, one can say that he chose his leaders poorly. When earlier these people stole for him, they were praised by 'loyal followers' like you. Did Prabhupada ever returned the money his followers obtained for him by illegal means? I do not think so.

For people like me stealing is always bad, regardless who you steal from, or who you steal for. I condemn the stealing, period. I never stole anything for Prabhupada, and I never stole anything from him. I also do not use "the property or assets of Prabhupada" in anything I do, so you can sleep well.

If you have a problem with him acting as a guru in those days, blame the person who gave him that position. If it was not for Prabhupada's authorization, I would not have taken diksa from him.

You ritviks have a very selective memory, remembering only that part of the chicken that lays eggs for you.

Originally Posted by Kulapavana

If it was not for Prabhupada's authorization, I would not have taken diksa from him.

Prabhupada didn't authorize him to give diksha.

He appointed him a ritvik.

Your claim that Prabhupada authorized him to give diksha is a lie.

Posted by Sonic Yogi

Prabhupada didn't authorize him to give diksha.

He appointed him a ritvik.

Your claim that Prabhupada authorized him to give diksha is a lie.

Too bad he did not make it abundently clear in a way accessible to all newcomers.

He handpicked the team that was supposed to carry on his work and authorized these people to initiate. Now you ritviks lay the blame on 'naive newcomers' duped by the people Prabhupada picked as leaders. Do you think any of us in the late 70's would have taken initiation from anybody unless they were authorized by Prabhupada?

Tell me please, which coach does not bear any responsibility for the way the team he handpicked plays the game? In your ritvik theories you have divorced yourself from the reality, because it is much easier for you to lay the blame only on the players, and those who got played.

I do not need a guru who takes zero responsibility for the disciples he supposedly trained. I do not think Srila Prabhupada was like that, and all I have written here is actually meant to show you how idiotic and inconsistent the ritvik theories are.

Actually, most of the disciples he chose to be gurus were sincere. They were just inexperienced and immature and eventually they got corrupted by the power and opulence they had accepted.

It is well known fact that Srila Bhaktivinoda rejected Vipina Bihari Goswami.

Propaganda from Iskcon and/or Gaudiya Math. I heard he never rejected his guru. He developed fondness for Jaganath das Babaji and he disagreed with his guru about the birthplace of Mahaprabhu, but he never rejected him. Some writings that glorifed his guru can be found to disprove this propaganda.