IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
alahu

Nadi Astrology

Rate this topic

I tried it but I doubt on its accuracy.

As per them the past present and future of every human being is recordered in the parm leaves even the past life and future life which is a nonsense.

As per them it was recorded by Agastya muni or some one. At that time global population may be 1 Cr (for example) and what is the current population. And the life of all these human beings are written in these Pam leaves.

And your entire life they are predicting from 1 leaf (1/5*6 inches ). Which is not possible.

What they do is they ask you some questions and try to find out your birth timings. They have the planetary positions marked in the pam leaves. They took the parm leaf which matches with your birth time and do predictions as a normal jyotshi do.

This is what I understood after going to a Nadi jyotshi. I went purposefully to check the credibility.

As you know the predictions may accurate for some one but not for others.

It’s just a branch of jyothish. Try and find the accuracy yourself. But don’t believe your life is written in a parm leaf of 1.5*6 inches.

It is my opinion only my opinion

"At that time global population may be 1 Cr (for example) and what is the current population. "

I dont believe this,bcoz many civilizations have ended and earth has each story about various disastrous calamities it faced according to each religion.

Scientists are now in an opinion that Ramayan and Maha Bharath wars were like WORLD WARS!

"And your entire life they are predicting from 1 leaf (1/5*6 inches ). Which is not possible"

Agastya muni -a great maharishi who has even advised and gave guidance to rama!why does it sound irrational that he can write down one's fate in a plam leaf? By theway palm leaves contain ONLY Principles-through whihc nadi astrologer translates.

palm leaves of nadi are in thousands and each se tof palm leaves have a distict thumb impression like- Nadimani vatta rekha..etc... Based on the thumb impression that set is found and the astrologer uses it to find out whihc is yours.

In standra astrology ,also like navasma,dasamsha,..etc.. there is a branch realted to nadi-but that knowledge is not public.

Lastly,there can be mistake in usage of shastra /or interpreting it -but shastra is not and will never be false.

Pls try a reliable nadi astrologer and test again. Gudluk

"At that time global population may be 1 Cr (for example) and what is the current population. "

I dont believe this,bcoz many civilizations have ended and earth has each story about various disastrous calamities it faced according to each religion.

Scientists are now in an opinion that Ramayan and Maha Bharath wars were like WORLD WARS!

When Agastya wrote these leafs what was the population. 1 Billion, 2 Billion or 3 Billion. Do you know what is the current population?. It is 6.77 Billion seems to grow in the future.

And you mean to say each civilization stooped rebirth and now in 2009 they started rebirth J

And ramayan and mahambharat was not world wars. Those were happened only in Indian sub continent.

And the leaf contain only planetary position which they interpret.

As I told you it is a form of astrology can be true for some one but not for every one.

I am sure there is so merit to the system. However, it is intriguing that populations has changed significantly, so how could it have fingerprint for all. May that is the reason, some people do not find a match..may be their cycle started after Nadi was documented...

Do you know of any reliable Nadi astrologers who can review and do the analysis via web?

What they are saying is some the leafs are lost some where that is you can not find the match for every one. But there are some pam readers who tell your planetary positions exactly . may be the these people are using finger prints for the same thing.

This version of astrology you can find in tamil nadu it’s a Tamil version of astrology. As in kerala astrologers use kaudi (a kind of shell got from ocean) for prediction.

What ever may be the method, some people are blessed with the power of prediction. So try to find out a good astrologer.

Has anybody on this board tried Nadi Astrology? How accurate is it? Do you have any recommendations on Nadi astrologers that can do reading on line.

hello alahu,

note my words carefully....

The accuracy of nadi astrology is on dot. Problem lies with the person who is doing it. infact vedic astrology and all other branches are all divine. the problem is everyone learns it like maths etc and tries prediction..

It takes more than bookish knowledge. ones needs to have divya drishti to some extent...

Ok now astrological remedies are like gambling(people might react seriously after reading this) but thats the truth. this is because no one is sure , they say do this do that, if it works out it is fine else u have to pursue someone else.. and so on...

NADI astrology, i can guarantee that no one will do online , even if they do, its bogus..

The ONLY place u can hope to find authentic nadi reading is Vitheeswaran Koil(temple) in tamilnadu. Do not go to anyone else.

If u manage to go to this place , then there is scope for accuracy, u know what i mean?

so take a CHANCE .......

goodluck

Thank Unanth,

I think you are absolutely right. Many people have been amazed by the accuracy of Nadi Astrology but of course some have not had a good experience primarily because of inexperienced reader. I will take your advice and visit the temple if destiny has in store for me.