IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest love_alliance18

Plz help me interpret my dream

Rate this topic

Guest love_alliance18

Respected people,

This morning as i was overstressed last night, i kept on sleeping for a while longer than i usually do. I was constantly dreaming about many situations of my life when all of a sudden a person whom i know and whom i believe hates me shows up and shoots me with a gun. He shot me 4 bullets in my left leg and i fell down thinking it to be my end. The same moment he came running towards me with a knife and sprayed something on my legs and started taking out the bullets with his knife. Later i saw myself in a hospital and the person sitting beside me. He looked too tense. I asked him to get me something and he disappeared. Then i saw my family members around and finally i was awake.

Prior to this i saw a loved one of mine giving me advices whom i regularly see in my dreams.

Can someone help me interpret what does all this mean?

With Best Regards,

God Bless All!!

Om Namah Shivaya!

Guest love_alliance18

His advices may bring trouble to you, think twice and take another person advice before following his advice.

Respected abmind,

The advices of my loved one have no relation with this dream. Those advices are regular as i said. I just mentioned it over here thinking i might give some link. Elaborating more, the advices which i get from this loved person of mine have no relevance to anything living or dead. They can be assumed to be of null importance.

With Best Regards,

God Bless All!!

Om Namah Shivaya!

What spiritual stuff is there in your post can you tell me?This I ask you coz you have posted it in spiritual forum.

Not you most of us have seen such bogus dreams and once we awake we just forget them,nothing xtraordinary in it.

You are not ready to trust the person who "shot" you. Although you feel that they may be malicious toward you, you have deep hope that they will be helpful in the end.

If you develop keen awareness, you may be able to draw benefit (removal of bullets) from your questionable relationship (being shot) with them.

Some dreams are not interconnected. You'll be the one to know if the person giving advice was interconnected with the shooter.

As "abmind" said, advice should be considered upon careful deliberation. When you cannot deliberate, trust in fate.

Guest love_alliance18

You are not ready to trust the person who "shot" you. Although you feel that they may be malicious toward you, you have deep hope that they will be helpful in the end.

If you develop keen awareness, you may be able to draw benefit (removal of bullets) from your questionable relationship (being shot) with them.

Some dreams are not interconnected. You'll be the one to know if the person giving advice was interconnected with the shooter.

As "abmind" said, advice should be considered upon careful deliberation. When you cannot deliberate, trust in fate.

Respected Narasingh,

I believe your interpretation is 100% correct and it matches the situations i'm facing with this person. I have very immense hope that at the end this person will be in my favor. The one who advices is intensely related to this person.

Thanks a lot for providing light.

I posted this here coz i know people are here who can help on these issues, sorry if i bothered spiritual discussions.

With Best Regards,

God Bless All!

Om Namah Shivaya!

you could listen to everyone here with there owm interpritation of your dream or u could do one better and analize all aspects of your life including ur phycological, to find yor answers. very often what our thoughts lingure on whether it is somthing that is positave or negative i our lives or our mid have the tendancies to manifest it in our dream more often for thoughs people who have a vivid imagination and vivid dreams. there is no one here on this site that could help u out u need to think back to possiabley the day before of even weeks before of events in your life to help propery analize why u are havng theese dreams. it also could be the somthing as simple as having a thought or emotion that could trigger someone to have different dreams.