IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Rinku

Effectiveness of C.A.P.D. System

Rate this topic

My mom is suffering from kidney Failure from long time.

As a treatment, she has to pass through dialysis weekly 2 times.

Now doctor has suggested for C.A.P.D - Continuous ambulatory peritoneal dialysis.

Could anyone suggest me how effective is the system and what is the total cost for the whole process. If it is very useful then which is the better place for operation in Ahmedabad or Gujarat ?(A place where we can get operated in less amount and can get better service).

Is there any other solution?

Kindly advice me, really I need it badly.

Regards,

Rinku

hi rinku

i m dr. pradip from ahmedabad

in ahmedabasd there is a kidney hospital in civil hospital campus

this hospital is best for u

there r so many kidney hosp. in abad but kidney hosp-civil is best and cheap

one thing more the hosp. is operated by dr.trivedi the leading name in kidney diseases in all arrround d world

take care

bye

Yes there is treatment in ayurveda regarding to Renal failure but friend ayurveda depends upon Nidan ( complete diagnose) as you had told me about the increase of creatine level that can be normal ..

there are various Medicines in Ayurveda that makes to reduce the creatine level as well as work for your kidney..

you know freind as per as your situation right now in Ayurveda only u can take pure herbal Medicines, any kind of rasayan will be harm for you

i m sure once u take regularly 2-3 months of those herbal compound which i will mentioned to you that makes your creatine level normal..

Your diagnose..

compuond 1

Punarnavastak quat

trinmool quat

Ghokhuru Qwat

Kutki

---------------------

Mix all those herbal powder together and form one compound

take 200gm of that powder boil in low light and flame in 2 ltr of water when only 25 % is left in low flame then filter that water .. and in one day drink 100ml -100ml twice a day after lunch and dinner..

compound number 2-

Arogya vardhani vati -- 2- 2 tablets twice a day with normal drinking water

chandraprabha vati -- 2-2 tablets twice a day with normal drinking water..

compound number 3--

Punarnava arka—3 tea spoon tid

Makoaya Arka---3 tea spoon tid

both the Arka are like distiled water that are prepared from herbs and they are very much effective.. so if u take those treatment regualry u can get cured..

any doubt about it.. u can mail me any time.. but please check and aware about the quality of herbs..

regards

adwait

Dr. Pradeep,

May I know the Operation Charges. And as far as I know Dr. Trivedi is not visiting everyone.

Could you please guide me in right direction?

Regards,

Rinku

I am from Deesa, a small city of Gujarat. For us Ahmedabad will be nearer, so I asked for Ahmedabad Charges. If there is good Doctor in Surat then we can think about going there also.

Meanwhile the dialysis is going on in Deesa itself.

We have tried Baba Ramdev's medicine for some time. But it didn't give us sufficient result. My mom could not do the exercise which was told by Baba Ramdev's People. That is also true. She is feeling very much weakness in her left leg and left hand. For each and every work she needs someone to stay with her. So exercise is not possible for her.

Regards,

Rinku

Thank you, very much sir.

Actually there are some side effects that I came to know about the C.A.P.D.

Meanwhile we came to know about shri jvalaji therapy. Now I am doing some research on it. The website name is www.9jivan.com

If you could suggest something on it then thanks in advance.

Regards,

Rinku

hi rinku,

i know about it but try to understand it is only supportive therapy, it is not a treatment,

if u REALLY want to treat ur mother than do some proper treatment. because day by day the diseases become incurable

so make it fast do not do AKHTARAS on ur mother

best luck

My mom is suffering from kidney Failure from long time.

As a treatment, she has to pass through dialysis weekly 2 times.

Now doctor has suggested for C.A.P.D - Continuous ambulatory peritoneal dialysis.

Could anyone suggest me how effective is the system and what is the total cost for the whole process. If it is very useful then which is the better place for operation in Ahmedabad or Gujarat ?(A place where we can get operated in less amount and can get better service).

Is there any other solution?

Kindly advice me, really I need it badly.

Regards,

Rinku

It is my sincere suggestion that don't waste you money on any ayurvada treatment for chronic kidney failure. i have personal experience in it.CAPD is effective as long as one's take proper care and maintain proper hygienic condition.But it is very costly approximately above Rs 10,000/month.As you mother is diabetic too, so care must be taken to keep diabetes in control

I sincerely pray for early and speedy recovery for your mother.

God bless you