IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
anideeproy

Need help regarding Career & marriage

Rate this topic

My birth details are as follows:

My DOB details: 26 June 1982, 6:20pm, Meerut (U.P.)

Even now my Bachelors degree is pending and although i am trying for other competitive exams & jobs but cant be successful.

moreover i want to would i be facing any difficulties in marriage and married life?

Please help me about my career & marriage

Anideeproy

Respected Anideep,

Here are few details from your birth chart. Please let me know where I am wrong.

Your chart shows that you are facing the problem in studies since end of 2007. and it is supposed to remain till end 2009.

Your planets show that You are taking education in Technology(Most probably mechanical engineering). Although your school was average but since your senior secondary you started facing the problem. you may have to face problem in getting to PG but it doesnot means that you cannot do that. you will have to put some extra efforts.

You are a person of balanced mind but you face concentration problem while studying, You should practice meditation and worship Lord Hanuman and keep fasts on Tuesdays. Respect your father and be polite with your mother. He have very high expectations from you. You should control your behaviour and try to remain calm. Being irritable only worsen the stuation. Meditation will help you in this. Impatience and little more self confident can be bad.

Controling your expenses and learn to manage money. This will help you to secure your future. Take care of yourself in coming some months. Your study related problems can see some ease but can get (or may have got already in recent past) yourself injured.

Anideep, I am just a novice. Please let me know where I am wrong. I will be thankful if you point out my mistakes.

Kind Regards

Atul

26 June 1982

6:20pm

Meerut (U.P.)

Dear Anideep,

Here is your birth chart.....

<table align="center" border="1" cellpadding="5" cellspacing="5" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td class="contentboldMailer" width="20%">Planet</td> <td class="contentboldMailer" width="20%">Rashi</td> <td class="contentboldMailer" width="25%">Degree</td> <td class="contentboldMailer" width="35%">Nakshatra</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Lagna</td> <td class="contentMailer">Scorpio</td> <td class="contentMailer">28:01:56</td> <td class="contentMailer">Jyestha-4</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Surya</td> <td class="contentMailer">Gemini</td> <td class="contentMailer">10:58:46</td> <td class="contentMailer">Aadra-2</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Chandra</td> <td class="contentMailer">Leo</td> <td class="contentMailer">19:45:18</td> <td class="contentMailer">Purvafalguni-2</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Mangal</td> <td class="contentMailer">Virgo</td> <td class="contentMailer">17:27:40</td> <td class="contentMailer">Hast-3</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Budh</td> <td class="contentMailer">Taurus</td> <td class="contentMailer">18:57:15</td> <td class="contentMailer">Rohini-3</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Guru</td> <td class="contentMailer">Libra</td> <td class="contentMailer">06:49:17</td> <td class="contentMailer">Swati-1</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Shukra</td> <td class="contentMailer">Taurus</td> <td class="contentMailer">07:36:16</td> <td class="contentMailer">Krutika-4</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Shani</td> <td class="contentMailer">Virgo</td> <td class="contentMailer">21:56:50</td> <td class="contentMailer">Hast-4</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Rahu</td> <td class="contentMailer">Gemini</td> <td class="contentMailer">20:13:41</td> <td class="contentMailer">Punarvasu-1</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Ketu</td> <td class="contentMailer">Sagittarius</td> <td class="contentMailer">20:13:42</td> <td class="contentMailer">Purvashadha-3</td></tr></tbody></table>

You have your Sun with Rahu in the 8th house, the house of death, so this means that you will face lack of confidence for one reason or the other every now and then tend to take wrong judgements at right times. Sun also being your 10th lord, the lord of career is not well suited to be in the 8th house. Career problems will be there and thus educaton must be given a priority.

Saturn the lord of the 4th house, the house of further education and degree etc, is in the 11th house with lagna lord Mars and the distance between them is less than 4 degrees and this make it even harder for you to get degree if you have not got it yet.

Marriage might be delayed a bit since the 8th lord Mercury is there and it is a functional malefic for Scorpio lagna. But Venus is in Libra in the 7th house and hopefully there should not be any problems on the marriage front and it will take place in due course.

Saturn is in Moon's nakshatra. Right now your are running Mars mahadasha (MD) and Rahu antardasha (AD) this is going to trouble you mentally. You need to focus on getting the degree and focus on other exams. This is a temporary phse in your life and it will go away sooner or later. Good luck and thanks

Ravi

dear Ravi,

i am really thankful to you for finding out some time for me & calculating status of my horoscope. can you please tell me what solutions should i follow to get positive results regarding my career in near future?

Thans for answering Anideep ji,

Sorry I am answering you here instead of PM because I found it a little convenient to answer you here.

Regarding your marriage, you may have to facee some problems in married life although your wife will be as per your choice. You will have to try more to keep your boat floating.

Regarding your career, Some problem is expected for some more time and as you confirmed you are related to Engineering line, I think you can see a difference in the career and education you recieved.

Worship Lord hanuman and keep fasts on Tuesdays. Give water to sun daily from copper vessel. I hope they will benefit you

Kind Regards

Atul