IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
niteshm

hi jai mata di123 i will help u

Rate this topic

@jai Mata Di1234567890

life is very short ,

You said correct, Life is short!..So keep moving! Take this advise. Need not run after one thing only in life. (I know its the only thing U have) U have already wasted huge money. If thta would have invested wisely, this would help in future for ur studies, bro/sis marriage, etc.

Everyone would leave -> Father, Mother, brother, sister, good friends, boy/girl friends, Husband/wife, children, etc etc. Only one thing wont leave you i.e. God the almighty, the trust in HIM.

Regards,

Dhruv Bhura

P.S - I wish if we had such loyal & stubborn ppl in this world, even god would have had given darshan. Utilize your energy properly.

Hi,

Dhruv ji ,

i am only jaimatadi123 not 4567890 ,

thnnx a lot for your reply, happy to know you have time to spent on ppl whom u dont even know,heard a lot about you in this site.

will my god keep my trust , ppl are playing games to come between me and my bf, will my god let him know wht i am , will he get back to me .wil he regert for all the pains he had given me.will he ever realise wht he has done to me.

my god is the only thing i have, if he leaves me among these players, i ll die , i cant fight with them,

@love_alliance

On tuesday:

Make sweets at home. Distribute to poor or keep at mandir.

Respected All,

I'm always misunderstood through my life.

With Best Regards,

God Bless All!

Om Namah Shivaya!!

Regards,

Dhruv Bhura

i luv my god a lot, i cannot take the pains he is giving me , why is he doing it to me , am i so bad that even after doing so much , i am still paying tears day in and day out .

why is my god not helping me , y is he being so rude to me,is he hating me ?

i have compromised and m,oved on many times in life , thinking its just bad time or my bad karma...this time i am not able to take it...atleast this time my god ahs to help me , he knows i love him a lot , he cant ditch me .

@jaimatadi123

God says ask bigger things, You still asked same old things to him. lets wait & see whether God would answer these.

I knew, its god who is takes test at intervals, here situation is different.. disciple(I dont whether its correct to call u) is taking test of GOD. lol

You have so many questions to him, let me ask you few questions ->

Why you demanding such questions from him/god? on what basis what is your relationship with him?

Have you ever done anything for your god or his god? if yes what? What is ur Bhagvan/guru seva (God service) till now done by u?

Have you ever said thankyou to ur god for what he has given to you rather then complain?

Have you ever tried to connect to god? What he says .. he said...your BF would come back.. & keep waiting for him?

What good thing you did in past 4 weeks?

How many people you have made happy?

Running away is easy! Facing them is challenge! Accept truth dear!

If he had to come back, he would have done that long back. Calling him again would just add oil to that fire.

Ask ur god for things he is proud giving you. Dont force him to give things which is not meant for you. Show your world & friends you are strong & ready to fight. You are ready for new life which is waiting for you! Show them!

Love & concerns,

Dhruv Bhura

Hi,

Dhruv ji ,

i am only jaimatadi123 not 4567890 ,

thnnx a lot for your reply, happy to know you have time to spent on ppl whom u dont even know,heard a lot about you in this site.

will my god keep my trust , ppl are playing games to come between me and my bf, will my god let him know wht i am , will he get back to me .wil he regert for all the pains he had given me.will he ever realise wht he has done to me.

my god is the only thing i have, if he leaves me among these players, i ll die , i cant fight with them,

you have too many questions for me .

might be your are more closer to my god than me ,

but i know my god he cant ditched me , u dont know me, so you can say anything to me,

but , my god knows me , he cant ditch me , he is the only thing i have i my life , he cant leave me.

you dont know wht i have gone thorugh but my god knows it , he cant make me pay more.he will come to me, he will help me.he cant ditch me.

what i understand is , you dont like me , everyone in this world is not forced to like everone, its ok you dont like me , but please dont laught at me , when you dont know me .

i might not be a devotee like you , but i love my god a lot , and thats the only thing i can give my god.if he wants something more than this , than i am so sorry , i have nothing more precious to give him than this.

i am really sorry.

Off topic

Does your BF ever used words like Jay Shri Krishna Or Sitaram?

Asking just out of interest,dont feel bad.

hi.....hindustani ji.......i think in ur preception eveybody is wrong in the word who is facing pblms in life.but ye kalyug hai ache or imandar log jada suffer krenge .bhagwan ram hi kh gae hai.so,help genuine people if u have remedies..

respected dhruv bhura ji,

plz tell me any remedy what should i do .if a person concerned to me unconscious under muslmani black magic.(panchtatva vashikaran and locked at the same time).very far away from me.(my wife)..any mantra to chant to get her attentions back to me.she is as a stranger to me and started hating me.

There is nothing to like or dislike.

I am just asking, if you had extended limits for ur boyfriends (more then needed tho i dont feel wrong) the person u love, Same way i am trying to gauge ur love to ur god. He likes flowers, he likes reciting his names, he likes ppl to visit & sit with him, he like ppl spending time with him, serving him(Not only when u were in problem but when u were happy)

Yeah god never ditches anyone, but he takes time to listen to us. Tip- make sure this time when u do sadhana, he listens u.

Peaceout.

Regards,

Dhruv Bhura

what i understand is , you dont like me , everyone in this world is not forced to like everone, its ok you dont like me , but please dont laught at me , when you dont know me .

i might not be a devotee like you , but i love my god a lot , and thats the only thing i can give my god.if he wants something more than this , than i am so sorry , i have nothing more precious to give him than this.

i am really sorry.

There is my answer,if "He"Never thought of giving respect to your values,why the hell you should suffer due to his ignorance???

Think and keep thinking,I once advised you and again I am saying by giving above example.

hindustani ji,

he never said it

hello

waise mein iss site par nahi aata ..magar meine aapki problem padi..

dekho dost ..insan ke dukh ka karan yehi hai ..ki woh kuch buri yaade liye hai ..aur chahta hai ki phir se wohi pal aa jaye aur woh usse badal de..ki phir se woh ussi pal me laut jaye aur usse aapne tarike se badal dale...isliye woh bar bar uss pal ko yaad karta hai ..aur yehi koshish karta hai ki kash me aisa kar deta ..ki kash sab thik ho jata ...magar woh bhool jata hai ki jho pal beet gaya usse woh vapis nahi paa sakta ..aur issi bar bar badalne ki koshish me woh nirash hota hai ...mere dost aap jho bhi hai ..bure pal bahut yaad kar liye ..aab jara un palo ko bhi to yaad karo jisme aapne param prem aur anand ko paya tha ..jin palo me aap nache the ..jhoome the ..jab aisa lagta tha ki jho chaha sab mill gaya ...phir bhagwan ko koshna...mere dost jindagi thehrav nahi hai ..yado ko chupa kar aage chalna padta hai ...kya hua ek mod tha raste par bahut achcha laga ..aap ruke bhi ..magar jindagi ek mod nahi ..ek manjil hai ..isliye dost age jha ..jeevan ka safar bahut sunder hoga aage ..tu ek mod par kyun thehar gayi hai...

Guest love_alliance18

Respected jaimatadi123,

My advice : Stick to what you want in life. If you leave the desire to get something it won't ever come to you. Pray to God, he's very kind, he listens to us. Just believe in God and don't give up.

With Best Regards n wishes,

God Bless All!!

Om Namah Shivaya!

mere dost niteshm...naa to meine aisa kaha ..naa hi me aisa sochta hu...magar jho tarike se aap usse samjha rahe ho ..woh galat tarika hai ...kissi ko bar bar unhi pal me udas nahi karte mere dost ..usse jeevan ke un sunder lamho ko bata jisme usne prem ke geet gaye the ...aur tu jiss hak ki baat karta hai ...tu yeh bhool gaya ..mere dost ki jab bhi insan kissi se kuch umeed karta hai ..usse dukh hoga hi ..kabhi jaise ek chotta bachcha ko dekha hai ..usse dant bhi do ..yaa pyaar bhi karo ..tab bhi woh aapke pass aata hai ..kyunki uske prem me koi mang nahi rehti...waise hi tumhara prem hona chahiye ...mang nahi honi chahiye ....jab bhi kissi ko aap waisa jaisa ki woh hai ..nahi samjhkar ..usse kuch expect karoge ..hamesha nirash honge ..kabhi dekha hai aapka dost agar aapko jhara kuch bol de ..to aap kitne naraz hote ho ..kyunki aapne aisa expect nahi kara tha ...jhara socha hai aisa kyun hua ..kyunki ..tum hamesha yehi chahte rahe ki dusra bhi waisa hi behave kare jaise tum usse chahte ho ..aur agar waisa nahi milta to nirash hote ho ..phir sochte ho ki bhagwan meri sunta nahi ..mere yaar ..jeevan me hamesha jho jaisa hai usse waise hi apna .. yeh baat thodi gehri hai ..magar agar jan gaye to jeevan ke aadhe dukh kam ho jayenge.

ok emperorakshay......actually i think u do not know my pblm and the pblm of jaimatadi123..we both r victims of worst things in the word which too exists in the word.bhai phle pblm jaan lo fir ye sab bolna.ok we must accept as us u said jo jaisa hai waise hi apna mgar koi bhgwan k raste me ae to buraiyon se ldna chahiye...pblm jaan lo phle fir agr aap helping hand ho to help kro,suggestion to sb dete hai.....

or maine unhe koi glt tarika nhi btaya n hi kuch galat smjhaya hai..maine sirf unhe help krne k liye kha hai..bcz maine unhe same pblm me paya hai as i am facing(even worst than her)..

if we hate someome only because he had stopped loving us , then whats the diff between then and I ,

he loved me truly thats why i eas so crazy for him , now that things have chnaged , i cant just leav him in between all of a sudden and think about my own life and go off with someone else.

and waise bhi , my god never asked me to not worship any other form of god , so i dont mind saying insallah ,ever.if , he really exist he will also help me with my shivji , aur waise bhi i feel, he is also a form of shivji.( i dont know but i feel so , dont want any comments on it )

and waise bhi , my god never asked me to not worship any other form of god

Matter is not worshiping whom,matter is to respect beliefs of yours.

Once you wrote that you have liabilities of your mother and sister and I presume right both of them advised what I wrote,sorry madam you are on the wrong path of life and unless you open your eyes get ready for more pains.I gave you some simpliest examples here but still your mind is not ready to belive hard reality.When we commit mistakes we feel of a black magic and .........blame others where the hard reality is we self is a culprit.

Good luck.

actually i do not want to say this .magar forum me har koi help krne ke bjaye suggestion deta hai.sab ka ak hi jwab hai jo chote bache bolte hai "tune chinti mar di agle janm me tu chinti banega or ye tujhe maar degi".......

i am tiered of moving on , cant do it anymore , if god wants to punish me let him do , but i have taken many shits in my life cant take it all the time, pls dont say all this all the time, cant do it anymore ,