IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Ananta Sesa

The light of the stars; reflections of the Sun or their own light?

Rate this topic

I'll go with stars being self-efficient suns in their own right.

The idea of only one sun in the vast universe should have died along with the flat earth theory.

But, as far as life on Earth goes, there is only ONE sun.

Recently, scientists have discovered a star that they believe is one massive diamond in the sky.

Mystic yogis can create their own planets if they so choose.

So, Vedic information does not deal with every last occurrence or creation of mystic yogis over the last few billion years.

The Vedas deal with a generic universal scheme and not with so many exacting details.

The Vedas are eternal.

The description of the universe is a generic universal schematic and does not deal with every last detail of all the variations of the millions of universes in the cosmos.

Here's one view that I don't agree with:

Modern scientists and astronomers try to explain the cosmic situation and the vastness of space, and some of them believe that all the glittering stars are different suns. From Bhagavad-gītā, however, we understand that all these stars (nakṣatras) are like the moon, in that they reflect the sunshine. They are not independent luminaries. http://prabhupadabooks.com/?g=44671

I don't consider your question a spiritual one but rather a scientific one.<br>Therefore I reccomend you ask it here:

http://answers./dir/

under

Categories

->Science & Mathematics

However do a search there first to see if it has already been answered.

I had actually started that other thread. A friend of mine who was interested in KC had those questions. Personally I don't really care about such questions. And whether the facts are correct or not I don't care. I was happy to accept it and move on. After all, I don't care so much about the universe, knowing about the universe isn't what's going to help me really. In spiritual life at least.

Unfortunately this friend of mine made a huge deal out of it, and as a result he stopped giving interest into Krsihna conscious philosophy. But mind you, he was a great big idiot to begin with. He wanted to get to the top of the mountain without actually climbing it. He wouldn't practise what Prabhupada recommended in the books in order to have some realisation, and he was trying to nit pick and understand the philosophy from his own limited perspective.

He would say "Oh Krsna's philosophy is flawed". Actually his problem was with Srila Prabhupada's purport. But really, there was no flaw in the text at all, the flaw was in his brain.

Quote:

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #666666 1px solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 3ex; BORDER-TOP: #666666 1px solid; PADDING-LEFT: 3ex; BORDER-LEFT: #666666 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #666666 1px solid" bgColor=#e0e0e0>Modern scientists and astronomers try to explain the cosmic situation and the vastness of space, and some of them believe that all the glittering stars are different suns. From Bhagavad-gītā, however, we understand that all these stars (nakṣatras) are like the moon, in that they reflect the sunshine. They are not independent luminaries. http://prabhupadabooks.com/?g=44671 </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Compare to this quote (from a purport to SB 5.20.13):

"From the descriptions in this verse, we can make an educated guess about the nature of the flames on the moon. Like the sun, the moon must also be full of flames because without flames there cannot be illumination. The flames on the moon, however, unlike those on the sun, must be mild and pleasing. This is our conviction. The modern theory that the moon is full of dust is not accepted in the verses of Srimad-Bhagavatam. In regard to this verse, Srila Visvanatha Cakravarti Thakura says, susaspani sukomala-sikhas tesam rocisa: the kusa grass illuminates all directions, but its flames are very mild and pleasing. This gives some idea of the flames existing on the moon." http://vedabase.net/sb/5/20/13/en2

The truth is, Prabhupada was simply giving his opinion. or as he said "making an educated guess". The Bhagavatam verse seems to say that fields of kusa grass look like (move like and have a color of) burning flames, but these 'flames' are mild and pleasing. This is similar to a 'fields of gold' simile used to describe ripe fields of barley or wheat.

He would say "Oh Krsna's philosophy is flawed". Actually his problem was with Srila Prabhupada's purport. But really, there was no flaw in the text at all, the flaw was in his brain.

The problem is that people like you insist on "Prabhupada by definition is always right" being "Krsna's philosophy".

A lot of things Srila Prabhupada said and wrote were simply his sincere and honest opinions - and these opinions were sometimes not based on facts or objective knowledge.

Most people do not have a problem with SP not being an expert in every field he writes about. But everybody has a problem with his followers insisting that he was always right, even when he is obviously wrong, or when he contradicts himself like in the two quotes I posted above.

And that is why so many people rejected our movement and it's message.

This is what I learned in kindergarten about stars

-----------------

Twinkle twinkle little star

How I wonder what you are

Up above the world so high

Like a DIAMOND in the sky

Twinkle twinkle little star

How I wonder what you are

Here's one view that I don't agree with:

<!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: bbcode_quote -->Quote:

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #666666 1px solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 3ex; BORDER-TOP: #666666 1px solid; PADDING-LEFT: 3ex; BORDER-LEFT: #666666 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #666666 1px solid" bgColor=#e0e0e0>Modern scientists and astronomers try to explain the cosmic situation and the vastness of space, and some of them believe that all the glittering stars are different suns. From Bhagavad-gītā, however, we understand that all these stars (nakṣatras) are like the moon, in that they reflect the sunshine. They are not independent luminaries. http://prabhupadabooks.com/?g=44671 </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

If the stars are self-luminus like the Sun --then why is Space darkened?

Football stadiums can be alit as if the Sky was on fire . . . but "Billions & Billions" of Suns emitting light into the void of Space --traveling at the speed of light [299,792,458 metres per second. //or// 186,282 miles per second].

Yet the third world citizen needs a candle while walking under a sky filled with Suns.

Yeah, Science will make a better future for humanity ... at least till your dead and gone and your grandchildren can play video games while drinking highfructose corn syrups.

If the stars are self-luminus like the Sun --then why is Space darkened?

Football stadiums can be alit as if the Sky was on fire . . . but "Billions & Billions" of Suns emitting light into the void of Space --traveling at the speed of light [299,792,458 metres per second. //or// 186,282 miles per second].

Yet the third world citizen needs a candle while walking under a sky filled with Suns.

Yeah, Science will make a better future for humanity ... at least till your dead and gone and your grandchildren can play video games while drinking highfructose corn syrups.

Stars don’t illuminate the Earth at night, because they are too far away and because the Earth’s atmosphere absorbs most starlight. In fact, without the atmosphere, stars would indeed illuminate the Earth (at 'moonless' nights). However, without an atmosphere, there wouldn't be any life on Earth to appreciate it.. :)

white-dwarf-stars-Hubble-telescope-520.jpg

Oy,

The graphic that you posted above show stars with that classic . . . whatchama-call it . . . twinkle refraction(?) indicating radiant emission of light.

The Graphic you show above is artificial!

Your speculations about the Candle-foot Power Emission-Output of:

"Billions & Billions" of Suns emitting light into the void of Space --traveling at the speed of light --unhampered ... is just "subjective speculation".

BTW, Do astronout(s), famously work and sleep without need of theirown on-board powered LightBulbs?

Or do they routinely seek to shade themselves from glaring Spot-light Effulgence(s) of the Sun [i know about the solar-radiation factor ~such radiation does not emit light].

BTW, How do you know these things you say? Are you receiving Goverment Grants & Salary to investigate and vet these so-called scientific observations?

I do understand and appriciate fervent arm-chair speculation like the next Common Joe seekikng employment and cheap deals at the local market.

Stars don’t illuminate the Earth at night

Stars are too far away

The Earth’s atmosphere absorbs most starlight.

Without the atmosphere, stars would indeed illuminate the Earth (at 'moonless' nights).

Without an atmosphere, there wouldn't be any life on Earth to appreciate it.

These are the opinions of Gurus who serve masters that use people as testing laboratories so as to create sales statistics to refine there market share and Yearly Sales Output.

These are the opinions of Gurus who care not a wit for the price of rice in India.

Well, actually it is a picture made by the Hubble space telescope (http://www.smithsonianmag.com/science-nature/The-Hubble-Space-Telescopes-Finest-Photos.html)

The twinkling effect results from the refraction of light by the optical lenses of the telescope. You get the same effect when you make a picture of a very bright light, with your ordinary (digital) camera.

030807_hubble_collisions_04.jpg

The problem is that people like you insist on "Prabhupada by definition is always right" being "Krsna's philosophy".

A lot of things Srila Prabhupada said and wrote were simply his sincere and honest opinions - and these opinions were sometimes not based on facts or objective knowledge.

Most people do not have a problem with SP not being an expert in every field he writes about. But everybody has a problem with his followers insisting that he was always right, even when he is obviously wrong, or when he contradicts himself like in the two quotes I posted above.

And that is why so many people rejected our movement and it's message.

No sorry you misunderstand my position. You need to understand the context of that last bit of my message. And you need to read it properly.

Specifically you're saying: "The problem is that people like you insist on "Prabhupada by definition is always right" being "Krsna's philosophy".

Actually you would read in my message that I'd separated what Krsna had said from Srila Prabhupada's purport. Also I'm not wanting to debate the issue as to whether Srila Prabhupada is correct in every case, I'm well aware that there are many interpretations for any shloka. But your arrogance to assume I uphold that sort of position (Prabhupada is always right in every case because that's Krsna's philosophy man!!!) is something else. You don't even know me.

What I was really meaning, there's no problem with SP's purport regardless if there is some error or not. Fact is, knowing about the moon or not is irrelevant - and with that in mind, when I was discussing with my friend I was trying to outline the situation like that. "There may be some problems in the purport, but still, you can make a lot of spiritual advancement if you just practise some of the main things". So when I say there is problem in his mind not with the text I'm referring specifically to his mind not being able to overlook that simple issue and just take to the practise of bhakti yoga. He said he was interested in spritual life for a very long time but when he became of aware that it was not some kind of "hum fum, woo ha" experience, and actually required determination, perserverance, and sacrifice he no longer wanted it and decided to try and break it from every angle - if he could at least do this then he could rationalize to himself the reasons as to why he didn't take it. He is happy with his Deepak Chopra.

And finally you also talk about how SP's followers insist he's always right "And that is why so many people rejected our movement and it's message."

Well I'm not part of YOUR movement and was never to begin with so your issue is not with me but with the lovers of SP. But do you really have that much of a problem with them? What's wrong if they have strong conviction of Srila Prabhupada? If I had the opportunity to meet with SP, a bona fide pure devotee I would accept every instruction he gave me and see it as no different from Krsna's philosophy. But until I have that opportunity, I'm in a fairly neutral position.

Those people you describe seem to have a lot of faith, which is wonderful, but not so much social vigilance.

Have you met Srila Prabhupada? How was your dealing with Him? Did He teach you about Krsna's philosophy? Some people I had met that had met with SP spoke that he was a very elevated person and what he spoke was Krsna conscious philosophy bearing in mind that there were also other bona fide teachers out there. But I think when those people were speaking of how SP and Krsna's philosophy was no different they were not thinking about moons, suns, and stars. They were thinking of topics of more substance ya know what I mean. And these people were certainly not part of your movement either and would be called as disfaithful to Prabhupada by your group as they went to take up other teachers once SP departed.

No sorry you misunderstand my position.

Please accept my apologies.

Those people you describe seem to have a lot of faith, which is wonderful, but not so much social vigilance.

The Muslim extremists have a lot of faith too. A lot of faith mixed with a lot of ignorance and arrogance can be a very risky mix.

Have you met Srila Prabhupada? How was your dealing with Him? Did He teach you about Krsna's philosophy? Some people I had met that had met with SP spoke that he was a very elevated person and what he spoke was Krsna conscious philosophy bearing in mind that there were also other bona fide teachers out there. But I think when those people were speaking of how SP and Krsna's philosophy was no different they were not thinking about moons, suns, and stars. They were thinking of topics of more substance ya know what I mean. And these people were certainly not part of your movement either and would be called as disfaithful to Prabhupada by your group as they went to take up other teachers once SP departed.

Now you jump to conclusions about how I view Srila Prabhupada's teachings.

I separate SP's core techings on Krsna consciousness from his personal opinions on various matters (including science and Vedic cosmology). I have never met him in person, yet he had a profound influence on my life for which I am very grateful. That however does not make me close my eyes and take everything he said as infallible truth. He was a very elevated Vaishnava but certainly not the only modern Gaudiya guru worth listening to.

There is one sun-god in the universe. That post is currently held by Lord Krishna's great devotee, Vivasvan.

Here is some background:

From the purport to Bhagavad-gita 4.1

=====================================

In this millennium, the sun-god is known as VivasvAn, the king of the sun, which is the origin of all planets within the solar system. In the Brahma-saMhitA (5.52) it is stated:

yac-cakSur eSa savitA sakala-grahANAM

rAjA samasta-sura-mUrtir azeSa-tejAH

yasyAjJayA bhramati sambhRta-kAla-cakro

govindam Adi-puruSaM tam ahaM bhajAmi

"Let me worship," Lord BrahmA said, "the Supreme Personality of Godhead, Govinda [KRSNa], who is the original person and under whose order the sun, which is the king of all planets, is assuming immense power and heat. The sun represents the eye of the Lord and traverses its orbit in obedience to His order."

The sun is the king of the planets, and the sun-god (at present of the name VivasvAn) rules the sun planet, which is controlling all other planets by supplying heat and light. He is rotating under the order of KRSNa, and Lord KRSNa originally made VivasvAn His first disciple to understand the science of Bhagavad-gItA. The GItA is not, therefore, a speculative treatise for the insignificant mundane scholar but is a standard book of knowledge coming down from time immemorial.

In the MahAbhArata (SAnti-parva 348.51–52) we can trace out the history of the GItA as follows:

tretA-yugAdau ca tato

vivasvAn manave dadau

manuz ca loka-bhRty-arthaM

sutAyekSvAkave dadau

ikSvAkuNA ca kathito

vyApya lokAn avasthitaH

"In the beginning of the millennium known as TretA-yuga this science of the relationship with the Supreme was delivered by VivasvAn to Manu. Manu, being the father of mankind, gave it to his son MahArAja IkSvAku, the king of this earth planet and forefather of the Raghu dynasty, in which Lord RAmacandra appeared." Therefore, Bhagavad-gItA existed in human society from the time of MahArAja IkSvAku.

At the present moment we have just passed through five thousand years of the Kali-yuga, which lasts 432,000 years. Before this there was DvApara-yuga (800,000 years), and before that there was TretA-yuga (1,200,000 years). Thus, some 2,005,000 years ago, Manu spoke the Bhagavad-gItA to his disciple and son MahArAja IkSvAku, the king of this planet earth. The age of the current Manu is calculated to last some 305,300,000 years, of which 120,400,000 have passed. Accepting that before the birth of Manu the GItA was spoken by the Lord to His disciple the sun-god VivasvAn, a rough estimate is that the GItA was spoken at least 120,400,000 years ago; and in human society it has been extant for two million years. It was respoken by the Lord again to Arjuna about five thousand years ago. That is the rough estimate of the history of the GItA, according to the GItA itself and according to the version of the speaker, Lord SrI KRSNa. It was spoken to the sun-god VivasvAn because he is also a kSatriya and is the father of all kSatriyas who are descendants of the sun-god, or the sUrya-vaMza kSatriyas. Because Bhagavad-gItA is as good as the Vedas, being spoken by the Supreme Personality of Godhead, this knowledge is apauruSeya, superhuman. Since the Vedic instructions are accepted as they are, without human interpretation, the GItA must therefore be accepted without mundane interpretation. The mundane wranglers may speculate on the GItA in their own ways, but that is not Bhagavad-gItA as it is. Therefore, Bhagavad-gItA has to be accepted as it is, from the disciplic succession, and it is described herein that the Lord spoke to the sun-god, the sun-god spoke to his son Manu and Manu spoke to his son IkSvAku.

From the purport to Srimad-Bhagavatam 4.31.16

=============================================

The sunshine is light, the sun globe itself is light, and the sun-god is also light. However, the sunshine is not identical with the sun-god, VivasvAn. This is the meaning of simultaneously one and different (acintya-bhedAbheda-tattva). All the planets rest on the sunshine, and because of the heat of the sun, they all revolve in their orbits. On each and every planet, the trees and plants grow and change colors due to the sunshine. Being the rays of the sun, the sunshine is nondifferent from the sun. Similarly, all the planets, resting on the sunshine, are nondifferent from the sun. The entire material world is completely dependent on the sun, being produced by the sun, and the cause, the sun, is inherent in the effects. Similarly, KRSNa is the cause of all causes, and the effects are permeated by the original cause. The entire cosmic manifestation should be understood as the expanded energy of the Supreme Lord.

From Srimad-Bhagavatam 9.1.10

=============================

From the mind of Lord BrahmA, MarIci took birth, and from the semen of MarIci, Kazyapa appeared from the womb of the daughter of DakSa MahArAja. From Kazyapa, by the womb of Aditi, VivasvAn took birth.

Within the Big Picture in the purport to Srimad-Bhagavatam 11.2.41

==================================================================

The example is often given of the sun and the sun's rays. The sunshine is nothing but an expansion of the sun globe, and therefore there is no qualitative difference between the sun and its rays. But although the sunshine is situated everywhere and although everything is a transformation of the sun's energy, the sun globe itself, the source of the sunshine, is not everywhere, but is situated in a particular place in the vast sky and has its own specific form.

If we penetrate further into the sun globe we shall find the sun-god, VivasvAn. Although pseudointellectuals of the modern age who are incapable of even counting the hairs on their own heads will consider the sun-god a mythological figure, it is actually the foolish mythology of modern men to think that such a sophisticated apparatus as the sun, which provides heat and light for the entire universe, can function without intelligent administration. Transformations of solar energy make life possible on earth, and thus the earth can be understood to consist of an endless variety of secondary manifestations of all-pervading solar energy.

So within the sun planet is the personality VivasvAn, the chief administrator of the solar functions; the sun globe itself is localized; and the sun's rays expand everywhere. Similarly SrI KRSNa, SyAmasundara, is the original Personality of Godhead (bhagavAn svayam); He expands Himself as the localized Supersoul (ParamAtmA) in everyone's heart; and finally He expands His potency by His personal bodily glow, the all-pervading spiritual effulgence called the brahmajyoti. The entire material manifestation floats within the rays of this brahmajyoti. Just as all life on earth is a transformation of the all-pervading rays of the sun, the entire cosmic manifestation is a transformation of the spiritual rays of the brahmajyoti. As stated in the Brahma-saMhitA (5.40):

yasya prabhA prabhavato jagad-aNDa-koTi-

koTiSv azeSa-vasudhAdi vibhUti-bhinnam

tad brahma niSkalam anantam azeSa-bhUtaM

govindam Adi-puruSaM tam ahaM bhajAmi

"I worship Govinda, the primeval Lord, who is endowed with great power. The glowing effulgence of His transcendental form is the impersonal Brahman, which is absolute, complete and unlimited and which displays the varieties of countless planets, with their different opulences, in millions and millions of universes."

Therefore, the brahmajyoti is the spiritual light that emanates directly from the body of the Lord. This universe is a transformation of that spiritual energy, and therefore everything that exists is in one sense connected directly with the personal body of the Supreme Personality of Godhead.

SHAZAM - from the Srimad-Bhagavatam 12.2 Summary

================================================

The chapter ends with a brief description of the future dynasties of the sun and moon coming from Vaivasvata Manu in the next Satya-yuga. Even now two saintly kSatriyas are living who at the end of this Kali-yuga will reinitiate the pious dynasties of the sun-god, VivasvAn, and the moon-god, Candra. One of these kings is DevApi, a brother of MahArAja Santanu, and the other is Maru, a descendant of IkSvAku. They are biding their time incognito in a village named KalApa.

Still Interested?

=================

http://vedabase.net/sb/12/11/en

Bonus Insights from CC Madhya 24.330 purport

============================================

"One who engages in full devotional service, unfailing in all circumstances, at once transcends the modes of material nature and thus comes to the level of Brahman." In material consciousness, however, even one who is situated in the mode of goodness is susceptible to pollution by the modes of passion and ignorance. When the mode of goodness is mixed with the mode of passion, one worships the sun-god, VivasvAn. When the mode of goodness is mixed with the mode of ignorance, one worships GaNapati, or GaNeza. When the mode of passion is mixed with the mode of ignorance, one worships DurgA, or KAlI, the external potency. When one is simply in the mode of ignorance, one becomes a devotee of Lord Siva because Lord Siva is the predominating deity of the mode of ignorance within this material world. However, when one is completely free from the influence of all the modes of material nature, one becomes a pure VaiSNava on the devotional platform.

I studied astronomy at university in the late sixties so I can add some light here. Hydrogen. The light energy emitted by distant stars is absorbed by interstellar hydrogen atoms. Thus, the farther the light source, the more energy will be absorbed by the hydrogen atoms, resulting in a fainter image reaching us.

Otherwise the sky would be a blaze of light every moment. Yet, we've all seen the pictures from the satellites in which the background is black. So it is hydrogen interstellar matter not just the earth's atmosphere that shields us from the blinding light.

BTW, the Canadians are about to launch a manned landing on the sun. NASA has scoffed because of the extreme heat on the surface of the sun, but the Canadians promptly explained that they will be going at night.

SCIENCE UPDATE: That was 1970, but now it appears this hydrogen theory is not accepted since the atoms would eventually re-radiate the absorbed energy as their own light. So this logical problem, famed as Olbers' paradox is the argument that the darkness of the night sky conflicts with the supposition of an infinite and eternal static universe. There are a few speculations flying around, described here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Olbers%27_paradox

It appears their puzzle is as baffling as ours with one sun. I'm leaning toward a fractal body for Vivasvan.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Self-similarity

Please accept my apologies.

The Muslim extremists have a lot of faith too. A lot of faith mixed with a lot of ignorance and arrogance can be a very risky mix.

Now you jump to conclusions about how I view Srila Prabhupada's teachings.

I separate SP's core techings on Krsna consciousness from his personal opinions on various matters (including science and Vedic cosmology). I have never met him in person, yet he had a profound influence on my life for which I am very grateful. That however does not make me close my eyes and take everything he said as infallible truth. He was a very elevated Vaishnava but certainly not the only modern Gaudiya guru worth listening to.

Hey sorry if I came off a bit angry or hastily, I was dealing with some important tasks at the time and so I was projecting my frustration on to you. I didn't mean to do this.

"The Muslim extremists have a lot of faith too. A lot of faith mixed with a lot of ignorance and arrogance can be a very risky mix."

This is a good point.

"I separate SP's core techings on Krsna consciousness from his personal opinions on various matters (including science and Vedic cosmology). I have never met him in person, yet he had a profound influence on my life for which I am very grateful. That however does not make me close my eyes and take everything he said as infallible truth. He was a very elevated Vaishnava but certainly not the only modern Gaudiya guru worth listening to."

Yup me too. I more or less share the same position as you.

"Twinkling effect results from the refraction of light

by the optical lenses of

the telescope ... with your ordinary camera.

I KNOW THAT!

[bTW, Is the image flipped up-side-down Too? ~FYI: this is a 'trick question']

THAT IS MY POINT!

Our understanding is 'refracted' in soooo many ways!

We are a miniscule 'refraction' ourselves.

Who are you defending your ego from? Pretty Bimbos and College professors? Chatty Neighbor?--'Ooooh, Did you hear, Jimmyboy says the Stars in the sky don't emit light?--such Heresy!'

We don't know NOTHING!***

Will your Grandparents be forced to seek bombshelters? Well, we better plan for what we do know perfectly well!

Let's us stop proving how well we followed popular opinion as repeated & repeated over and over until WE KNOW IT'S TRUTH!

Maybe Now, this thread will detour into Muslim Pathos . . . [. . . 'go figure']

***Please excuse my rant, if you are qualified as followed:

1] You possessed a bonefide Phd in Astrophysics,

and,

2] You have unlimited access and use of Mountain top Observatory Telescope,

and,

3] You have worked Full-Time and are Familiar with the Observatory Telescope Archive Records of Photo-Topographic Mappings of the Milkyway et al,

and,

4] You are a Lead Professor of the Physics Department of a University --presently conducting Federal Goverment Funded Research for the Military --regarding Deep Space Exploration.

and,

5] You are an experienced Astronout who neglected to do your job while in space (ie: meter readings and record keeping) --so as to stare out the portal at the darkness[?] to keep a private log of YOUR acute observations.

or,

6] You are: Dr Who (ID Required).

also a space cadette,

bhaktajan

As Number 6 asked, "I want to Who is number One?"

Ok. This much I'll admit to --for sure 100% speculation:

If asked on the street, at random, 95% of average teenagers and adults

will not be able to point out Afgahanistan on the map, or,

who the Vice-Presidents Name is, or,

what is the name of the Local Polititian who represents your county-provence

---BUT THEY ALL KNOW THAT THE STARS IS THE SKY EMIT THEIR OWN LIGHT! --[such is their humble erudition!]