IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
pandora

lathargic

Rate this topic

i seem to feel lathargic alot.............someone once told me that it could be low suger in my blood and that i should eat somthing or drink a coke. but it dosent help at all. i dont think its low blood sugar at all. i was think maybe i should start to take some multivitamins. i try and eat healthy, but even then i still feel very lathargic. i dont know what to do?

Jul 24, 2008 ... Find information on the common cold and influenza (flu), cold and flu remedies,

drugs and treatment. Determine if your symptoms come from :cool:

i dont have the flu and im not sick, im lathargic as in low energy

Try practising Pranayama daily. It will help increase your energy levels. Also try practising yoga regularly to keep your body fit and full of energy.

When you awake in the morning Drink about 2 glasses of warm water on an empty stomach. This will help clear toxins (ama) in your system that can cause lethargy. Massage both feet or palms regularly as they contain reflexology points that will bring your body into balance. Get enough sleep and spend more time in nature to get more fresh air.

Hope this helps