Sign in to follow this  
watchthisfree

5th and 7th houses very afflicted

Rate this topic

Dear all,

These are my details:

Birth date=21st September, 1977

Time =20:40 pm

Place = Bhuj city (Gujarat state, India)

-------------

Birth chart as follows:

Ascendant : Aries (Mesh rashi)

Jupiter + Mars in the 3rd house (Mithun rashi)

Mercury + Saturn + Venus in the 5th house (Sinh rashi)

Sun + Rahu in the 6th house (Kanya rashi)

Moon in the 9th house (Dhan rashi)

Ketu in the 12th house (Min rashi)

------------------

Navamamsa chart (D-9) as follows:

Ascendant : Cancer (Kark rashi)

Rahu in the lagna/1st house

Mercury in the 3rd house

Moon in the 4th house

Jupiter + Ketu in the 7th house

Sun in the 8th house

Mars in the 9th house

Saturn in the 10th house

Venus in the 11th house

-------------------------

In the birth chart Venus being the 7th lord is in 5th in Sun's sign and thus getting weak due to the fact that Sun is its enemy. In the birth chart Jupite aspects the 7th house with its 5th aspect and I think it is a good sign. Being lord of the 9th and 12th does it mean that I will get married abroad? Saturn also has its 3rd aspect on the 7th house, I think this is bad. Will this delay the marriage?

In the D-9 chart, the 7th house has a debilitated Jupiter and Ketu. 7th lord Saturn is debilitated in the 10th house. I am simply clueless as to what my future holds as far as married life is concerned. Will I ever get married or not at all? Both the birth chart and D-9 have the 7th house extremely weak as per my understanding of the subject.

Another question is regarding children, in my birth chart there are 3 planets in the 5th house and all of them are functional malefics since my lagna is Mesh. Here Budh being the lord of the 3rd and 6th is malefic, Sukra being lord of the 2nd and 7th becomes malefic and Sani being lord of the 10th and 11th houses becomes malefic. There is also a parivartana yog between the 5th and 6th houses. Budh being 6th lord in the 5th house and Sun being 5th lord in the 6th house. This exchange of planets does not look very good as it is between the 5th and 6th houses. Guru does not aspect the 5th house or the 5th lord Sun from any where, will I ever have kids? The situation looks very scary to me. Please do share your thoughts with me. Thanks.

Ravi....

Dear Sir,

I am not so experienced than you to give prediction on your chart.

In the matters of marriage knowledge, i am very week.

However, i would like to give few thoughts:

Sir, you have a GAJ Kesri Yoga. it is made by the combination of Moon and jupiter position in the person chart. and when both the planet are in center from each other then this yoga is formed.

and also if Moon is with jupiter or 4th or 7th or 10th house from jupiter then this combination is known as Gaj Kesri Yoga. you will be very lucky to have this yoga, it is the Panch Maha Purush Yoga. Man who has this yoga becomes head of institution or work or state.

if a person is poor but still he always will remain head of his work.

Presence of lord 1st and 8th house in 3rd house, you will enjoy respect fame and power, and you may be interested in Music or astrology or magic. you will help your brothers but may face opposition from them. if you are in buisness, you will surely progress.courage will be the Key for your success.

Malefic Yoga:

Due to exchange yoga related to 5th house lord,

for example, Placement of nice house placed in the negative house 6th or 8th or 12th house then it is just like sweets are lying in dirty place, and it is never remain useful and instead giving good effects, it will start giving negative effects. it will make a life unstable. in the 5th lord period person will see lot of down fall and will come under debts.

Misscarriage or children problem Yoga.

5th house is in the 6th or 8th or 12 and the 6th house lord is placed in the 5th house, due to this Yoga person might face problem having children. sometime couples remain childless due to this yoga. if child is born then the Child would remail very weak or some disease.Person should take blessings from Priest regularly.

and also Sun the main significator for profession is placed in the 6th house, due to this you may face diffuculties and obstacle in service life. and also some trouble related to income.

Thanks

Riaz

Transits are also very important as they are to be seen along with Mahadasha that is operating. Transits of Jupiter, Saturn & Rahu - Ketu are given importance as their transit time is long. Transits should be seen from placement of moon.

Planets in Transits have aspects on natal planets and they activate good or bad signs according to their malefic or benefic nature.

I am a novice, please correct me if I am wrong.