IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
neeraj726

i'm lucky to become rich after making my right Kundali Janam Patri it's really great

Rate this topic

hi friends

thanks to u all who believe in Astrology and vedic assests..............

today i'm feeling very happy and want to share my views which i experienced from my life...now i'm about to 28 ...and from last 2 yrs i'm enjoying every moments as it bcame possible only due to my kundali janam patri astrological chart......

now i'm following all prescriptions given to me by my astrologer Guruji

with in these two yrs my life is totally changed now i have earned a good amount of money and enjoying life with the grace of God and my destiny...

now i'm a topic of gossips who have become a rich from rags.....

i'm still surprised when i remember my past days...

now i'm totally devoted to this divine vedic practises and pray to God to help me to become a vessel of charity so that i can help all livingbeings to live happily chanting about prosperity and love......

if u have some views on my Birth Chart pls. post to me on my Id:: vashisht.neeraj@gmail.com

my birth details are:--

20th june 1981 time: 11:00 Am(Morning) Noida sector-37 U.P. India Asia

Lattitude /longitude :: 28/ 33 N || 72/ 20 E

waiting for ur comments on my future practise and my few plannings for charity

...........................................................................................................

dear neeraj726,

Trust me honestly im happy for you, even though i don't know who u are..

my story is not good.. Though I have lot of ambitions in life..im suffering a lot, im jobless, pennyless and currently have lot of family responsibilities , sister's marriage is delaying since 4 yrs.

i have already spent all my possible time and money towards consultations with various vedic astrologers, recently i even had to spent 7000rs. on yantra based remedy ... all done but still chasing.. nothing working for me.. I and my parents are completely exhausted now. financially suffering from last 9 yrs.

Brother.. im hoping if anybody can really give true indication of how my life will be ?.. will I be able to take care of my old parents.. :( ? Will I at all get a good job and settle atleast in average position in my life?

my details..

DOB :09-10-1983 , Time : 01.50 AM (night) ,

Place : Chennai. Longitude: 80.17E & Latitude : 13.05N

Sorry neeraj, I just saw your post randomly and replied to it. I have no intention to spoil your joy by telling my sad story... please pardon me. but if you okay..if possible pls take my chart details to your guruji... & help me as a friend.

I will be forever grateful to you and always send wishes to ur email.

Be happy be blessed.

thank you

DOB :09-10-1983

Time : 01.50 AM (night) ,

Place : Chennai.

Dear Hemant,

If the birth details are correct then here is your birth chart - kundli

<table align="center" border="1" cellpadding="5" cellspacing="5" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td class="contentboldMailer" width="20%">Planet</td> <td class="contentboldMailer" width="20%">Rashi</td> <td class="contentboldMailer" width="25%">Degree</td> <td class="contentboldMailer" width="35%">Nakshatra</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Lagna</td> <td class="contentMailer">Cancer</td> <td class="contentMailer">20:15:42</td> <td class="contentMailer">Aashlesha-2</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Surya</td> <td class="contentMailer">Virgo</td> <td class="contentMailer">21:21:03</td> <td class="contentMailer">Hast-4</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Chandra</td> <td class="contentMailer">Libra</td> <td class="contentMailer">22:48:48</td> <td class="contentMailer">Vishakha-1</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Mangal</td> <td class="contentMailer">Leo</td> <td class="contentMailer">11:50:34</td> <td class="contentMailer">Magha-4</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Budh</td> <td class="contentMailer">Virgo</td> <td class="contentMailer">06:08:51</td> <td class="contentMailer">Uttarafalguni-3</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Guru</td> <td class="contentMailer">Scorpio</td> <td class="contentMailer">14:21:41</td> <td class="contentMailer">Anuradha-4</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Shukra</td> <td class="contentMailer">Leo</td> <td class="contentMailer">08:19:58</td> <td class="contentMailer">Magha-3</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Shani</td> <td class="contentMailer">Libra</td> <td class="contentMailer">10:56:08</td> <td class="contentMailer">Swati-2</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Rahu</td> <td class="contentMailer">Taurus</td> <td class="contentMailer">25:21:40</td> <td class="contentMailer">Mrugshirsh-1</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Ketu</td> <td class="contentMailer">Scorpio</td> <td class="contentMailer">25:21:40</td> <td class="contentMailer">Jyestha-3</td></tr></tbody></table>

If I am correct you have Kal Sarp yog in your chart. Jupiter in the 5th house is at 14 degrees while Ketu in the same house is at 25 degrees. This yog gives a lot of unwanted troubles to the native, delays are the most common headaches in any important task, but this is not end of life. Your Saturn is exalted in the 4th house. This is good. In Navmansa it is in its own sign ie Capricorn. Here is your Vimshottari dasha cycle

<table border="1" cellpadding="5" cellspacing="5" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td class="contentboldMailer">Planet</td> <td class="contentboldMailer">Start Date</td> <td class="contentboldMailer">End Date</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Guru</td> <td class="contentMailer">25 May, 1980</td> <td class="contentMailer">26 May, 1996</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Shani</td> <td class="contentMailer">26 May, 1996</td> <td class="contentMailer">26 May, 2015</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Budh</td> <td class="contentMailer">26 May, 2015</td> <td class="contentMailer">26 May, 2032</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Ketu</td> <td class="contentMailer">26 May, 2032</td> <td class="contentMailer">29 May, 2039</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Shukra</td> <td class="contentMailer">29 May, 2039</td> <td class="contentMailer">29 May, 2059</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Surya</td> <td class="contentMailer">29 May, 2059</td> <td class="contentMailer">01 Jun, 2065</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Chandra</td> <td class="contentMailer">01 Jun, 2065</td> <td class="contentMailer">03 Jun, 2075</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Mangal</td> <td class="contentMailer">03 Jun, 2075</td> <td class="contentMailer">05 Jun, 2082</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Rahu</td> <td class="contentMailer">05 Jun, 2082</td> <td class="contentMailer">07 Jun, 2100</td></tr></tbody></table>

As you can see from the table above, you are currently running Sani mahadasha or MD which started in May 1996 and will end in May 2015. Sani dasha lasts 19 long years, it is for everybody. Right now ie today your are running Sat/Mar/Sat as your MD, PD and AD. MD = Mahadasha, AD = Antar dasha, PD = Pratyantar dasha. This is also not good or very favourable for you. But if you keep making efforts then there is nothing in the world that can stop you.

In my family there are 2 people with kalsarp yog, but they are fit and fine. Many famous world learder and famous people have had this so called kal sarp yog, it is not end of the world. Please let me know as to why you are jobless, what is your educational background and what you are doing currently. It looks to me that you come from an engineering background but I am not sure, thanks

Ravi

sir,

I wanted 2 ask u cud u pls reply abt d contact details of ur guru...my father is havin shani maha dasha and saade saathi... v need 2 contact some good astrologer... also if possible ask ur guruji if he knows a good astrologer in bangalore or delhi or lucknow..

with best regards,

mita