IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest recluse

I have demonic posession. PLease Help me.

Rate this topic

Guest recluse

Respected Gurujis,

I am 100% sure that me and my father have some demonic possession. 5-6 years back my father got a contract for execution close to his native place. I was young but was there for a period of 2-3 months. There lived a woman in our native place who was alleged to have some supernatural powers. The woman was in our blood relation and she was my father's aunt. She had some negative influences and kept a lot of secret stuffs in her room and was believed to chant muslim stuffs at wee hours being a hindu. My dad went for the contract and didn't had partner but lately without any specific planning he introduced that lady's son or my dad's cousin brother as a partner. He started blindly believing on him. My dad gave money for renovation of their house. It was highly skeptic. Ultimately, my dad suffered a huge loss in that project and could never complete the job. He went into arbitration and had to pay a huge penalty as the contract was of high value. The aforesaid brother of my dad manipulated every aspect of the business and had direct control over the employees engaged for the contract. I even believe that my father had given him power of attorney. The contract was a big failure and my dad's badluck began since then. Today we are in debt to the tune of millions of rupees and all of our businesses have collapsed one after other. Our properties are indebted and we have nothing left in fact. Ever since i had been to that place i had lost my academics though i was a very strong student. Our misery is that we can see things in front of us but when we try to reach them they disappear. It is not a karmic dosh coz i had been to astrologers and they all say time is good and everything is going fine. But i know what is fine and not. I'm failing to achieve my goals and i have very strong reasons to believe that me and my father have been manipulated very strongly by some muslim spell done by that member of our very own family. Last year i went to a tantrik and he gave me a coconut to break which turned red from inside. He said something very strong is behind you. I dont believe him coz a man with real powers doesn't needs to break coconuts to check the intensity. The woman had died a year back and her death was terrible. She died dreadfully which forces me to believe that she was playing with the nature. Can some one plz help me out of this situation and tell me how to identify whether my speculations are true or not?

Best Regards,

Guest love_alliance18

There is only one person in this forum who can help you with this. He is Dhruv Bhura. Wait for him to reply. He's the most knowledgeable person in here.

Om Namah Shivaya!

@recluse :

Yes this might me spell or some vaastu dosh.

-> To remove small spell, take a small piece of alum { fitkari}, move it over the person 7 times and throw the alum piece into fire to burn. Some people even discern the shape of the person who cast the spell. If you can see her face. Then surely the case is strong & all the -ve are removed when alum gets burned totally.

Then

-> Put some sea salt at 4 corners of ur house everyday.

-> Burn a diyaa & read Ram raksha stotra. Check if some aashub happens. (If diyaa goes off, etc etc)

If yes, you require serious attention. In this case, i may not be the correct person to help you.

If it doesnt then its simple, Just go to any darga & take Jhaada. :)

God bless you dear.

Regards & love,

Dhruv Bhura

Guest recluse

Respected Dhruvji,

Thanks for replying but is going to a darga good for me? Because i'm 100% hindu.

Plz guide me.

Best Regards,

@ Recluse -

When u start doing sadnas, you will come to know all leads to the ONE. THe SUPREME GOD Called Paramaatma.

This Param-aatama wanted to manifest & wanted to enjoy himself. He thus created hindu dieties, Muslim deities, etc etc

When he wanted to manifest, there has to be some female energy associated with it. Thus the creation of Dus MAhavidhya. (The most powerful form of energy)

Thus they created Vishun (maintainer) , Bhrama (Creator), Mahesh (destroier)

They manifested themself with help of Lakshmi Ji, Saraswati Ji, Parvathi Ji.

It is said that even Shiv Ji used to pray to Dus Mahavidhya for ultimate powers.

So going to any darga wont effect ur karmas. As the muslim energy has effected u & ur family, ask muslim energy only to help u back.

Alternative - Hanuman Mandir. Take jhaada there.

Regards,

Dhruv Bhura

It is easy to cast spell but difficult to remove it. The foolish people who misuse these things often do not know how to break these spells. Love_alliance should learn a lesson by miserable death of that lady. people who play with nature suffer misery. Now this spell will not go away because this lady has died,it will remain till it is removed. This is a testing time for you recluse. Maybe you cheated that lady in previous birth, so she equaled scores in this birth, but this is all philosophy. What i want to tell you is do not degrade yourself in this testing time. Remain honest to yourself & others as far as possible. I can bet when your testing time is over you will get back more than what you have lost if you do not degrade your character in this time. which state do you live? maybe i can direct you to someone...but you will have to travel. contatct me at " artcorner at gmail dot com "

Guest recluse

Dear ronin,

Please tell me briefly what i need to do. I couldn't understand the meaning of testing time. I reside in Orissa, India. Anyhelp is highly appreciated. Anyways, i'm taking up what dhruvji has asked me to do.

Best Regards,

Guest love_alliance18

Respected ronin,

I dont want to manipulate the one i love and ask her to act as per my wishes. I just want to be with her. In fact i want to act as per her wishes. She loves me as much as i love her. But there are problems which i described earlier. Dhruv Bhura has shown me the way and i'm obliged towards him.

Long Live Dhruv!

With Best Regards

Om Namah Shivaya!

Guest recluse

Dear Dhruv,

Thanks for telling me the remedy but i would like to know that is there anyway to know whether something negative is acting on you or not?

Being very frank with you i would like to tell you the reason behind my academic failure is excessive sexual thoughts. My mind gets flooded with such thoughts in a swing and i try to get along with women. Later i feel guilty. I'm sick of these things happening to me. I have now started to hate myself and i feel suicidal at times.

Can you please please help me???????????

Regards

Guest love_alliance18

Respected recluse,

To get rid of excessive sexual thoughts concentrate on manipur chakra and recite following mantras in sequence :

Om Shree Durga Devyai Namah!

Om Namah Shivaya!

Om Namo Bhagvate Vasudevaaya Namah!

Chant REGULARY as many times as you can.

With Best Regards,

God Bless All!!

Om Namah Shivaya!

Dear ronin,

Please tell me briefly what i need to do. I couldn't understand the meaning of testing time. I reside in Orissa, India. Anyhelp is highly appreciated. Anyways, i'm taking up what dhruvji has asked me to do.

Best Regards,

Are you now cured of black magic? If not I suggest you visit a place called Tirubhuvanam near Kumbakonam in Tamilnadu where a temple is there with an idol of Sarabeshvara murthi,a form of Shiva.His worship is very effective for removal of black magic