Sign in to follow this  
kundalinijagaranam

sade sati

Rate this topic

my birth details

date: 8/12/82

place:satara, MH, India

time: 5:30 PM

I am currently in a foreign country, i completed my education here and now m looking for a job. i know i have a sadesati going on. I am facing a trouble of a ifetime:crazy: in every aspects regarding job and even in survival. fortunately dont have any physical trouble till now:) . I know on 9th sep 09 the toughest years of my sade sati will end. but still wnat to know when is the possibility of me getting a job:confused:

help

my birth details

date: 8/12/82

place:satara, MH, India

time: 5:30 PM

I am currently in a foreign country, i completed my education here and now m looking for a job. i know i have a sadesati going on. I am facing a trouble of a ifetime:crazy: in every aspects regarding job and even in survival. fortunately dont have any physical trouble till now:) . I know on 9th sep 09 the toughest years of my sade sati will end. but still wnat to know when is the possibility of me getting a job:confused:

help

Namaskar,

Date of birth: Dec 8, 1982. Sade sati is not over yet, the first phase will be over by Sept. You are runnunnig mahadasa of Rahu with anterdasa of Shani. Shani is your profession lord and is in 6th (disease, enemies....). Thus, in my opinion, you may like to do the following:

1. Worship lord Shani dev.

2. donate on Saturdays to needy people, clothes, shoes, food, umbrella etc (make sure items do not have any animal associated products). Be truthful and honest.

Then with efforts you might be able to get a job. As Jupiter is recently moved to your profession house and being 8th lord you may have to do lot of efforts till it is in this house.

-WebYogi-

thanks for the reply.

I was told once that the saturn in my horoscope is 'karak' planet for me which will help me through out my life in every aspect. also I am wearing the neelam stone ring and gomedh stone ring. I was saved from the very dangerous situation of visa status in here while many of my collegues had a very bad time in that. please explain is this due to the rings? also I was told that the transition of guru to the 8th house is favourable for me is it true? ...

Also I was told that i should get married early but when I was studying some astorlogical articles I found that the people with the planetary position like me should not get married before 29. and also I found that my marriage will not be successful ..is it true?

thanks for the reply.

I was told once that the saturn in my horoscope is 'karak' planet for me which will help me through out my life in every aspect. also I am wearing the neelam stone ring and gomedh stone ring. I was saved from the very dangerous situation of visa status in here while many of my collegues had a very bad time in that. please explain is this due to the rings? also I was told that the transition of guru to the 8th house is favourable for me is it true? ...

Also I was told that i should get married early but when I was studying some astorlogical articles I found that the people with the planetary position like me should not get married before 29. and also I found that my marriage will not be successful ..is it true?

Namaskar:

In my opinion, the answers to your Qns are in blue color:

"I was told once that the saturn in my horoscope is 'karak' planet for me which will help me through out my life in every aspect. also I am wearing the neelam stone ring and gomedh stone ring. I was saved from the very dangerous situation of visa status in here while many of my collegues had a very bad time in that. please explain is this due to the rings?"

Shani is exalted and suppose to give good results but its effects will be reduced my my opinion and Yrs of experience as it is placed in 6th house. Your present situation and present Dasa itself is showing to you. Neelam must have helped a lot but again not to the extent that it should have been.

"also I was told that the transition of guru to the 8th house is favourable for me is it true? ..."

Transition of Guru to 8th is good but not as a 8th lord in 10th, profession house. Both are different and gives different results.

"Also I was told that i should get married early but when I was studying some astorlogical articles I found that the people with the planetary position like me should not get married before 29. and also I found that my marriage will not be successful ..is it true?"

Marriage may not be successful as Guru in 7th as a lord of 8th. But, at the same time, Mars is spouse lord and is exalted and placed in 9th, indicating that if you get marry there will be problems but at the same time your luck will change for good.

-WebYogi-

for personal & confidential qns:

horoveda@gmail.com