watchthisfree

Marriage delayed for some strange reasons

Rate this topic

Namaskar all members,

I have a good friend of mine with the following details:

birth date - 06/11/1971

birth time - 6.40 pm in the evening

place - godhra city, gujarat state

He has been trying to find himself a girl but has not been successful and his family is very worried now as he has reached the age of 37. Please help me here, he is a dear friend and needs some astrological guidance. Do you see any chances of his getting married at all? If yes then when it is likely? Thanks a lot...

Ravi

Namaskar all members,

I have a good friend of mine with the following details:

birth date - 06/11/1971

birth time - 6.40 pm in the evening

place - godhra city, gujarat state

He has been trying to find himself a girl but has not been successful and his family is very worried now as he has reached the age of 37. Please help me here, he is a dear friend and needs some astrological guidance. Do you see any chances of his getting married at all? If yes then when it is likely? Thanks a lot...

Ravi

Namaskar<

With date of birth November 6-1971, Lagna is Taurus. Saturn is in Lagna aspecting 7th indicating late (after 36) or no marriage. Venus as 6th lord is in 7th. Jupiter as a 8th lord is in 7th too destroying the marriage. Mars as 7th lord is also lord of 12th. Thus, 7th house is well associated with 6, 8, and 12th houses and thus a good reason of no marriage yet. saturn Mahadasa with venus subperiod is running. In my opinion, still there is a possibility with divine help. Shani is lord of Dharma and Karma places, thus it is related to Karma. Wear a good quality kashmiri Sapphire and it may help a lot. If you need any other remedy that worked for many, PM me.

Hope it helps.

-WebYogi-

Dear webyogiji,

Thanks a lot for the reply and I have just checked that the lagna is Mesh actually and the time was not perfect. In fact there is one page remaining from the original horoscope made long time ago. This page has the kunldi in a circular form with Aries lagna. I my self was confused but I request that you guide me based on the Aries lagna. Date ie 6th of Nov, 1971 is correct. Please accept my apolozies in this regard. He is a good friend of mine and I have no vast experience of astrology like yourself. Thanks

Ravi

Dear webyogiji,

Thanks a lot for the reply and I have just checked that the lagna is Mesh actually and the time was not perfect. In fact there is one page remaining from the original horoscope made long time ago. This page has the kunldi in a circular form with Aries lagna. I my self was confused but I request that you guide me based on the Aries lagna. Date ie 6th of Nov, 1971 is correct. Please accept my apolozies in this regard. He is a good friend of mine and I have no vast experience of astrology like yourself. Thanks

Ravi

Namaskar Ravi Ji:

If I take Mesh lagna, the dasa will change as you know. but we can get some inside based on this Lagna. Sun in 7th is debilited, 7th lord is in 8th with 6th and 12 th lords. Although it destroys marriage but since involved in Viprat Raja Yoga, means gains from some one else lossess. This, in my opinion would give me insight in to another possibility that might have been ignored. This is to look for a match whose partner has left the spouse. For example, divorced, once engaged but this was broken, or partner from any other similar situation. It will depend on how strong the viprat raja yoga and dasa going on unless some divine help is involved. Friend may still do the remedy that I mentioned previously for late marriage, in case it helps.

I would suggest to check the timing once again if by chance it is Taurus Lagna?

Hope it helps,

-WebYogi-

Dear WebYogiji,

Thanks a lot for the reply. My friend has been trying a lot but so far he has not been able to get married, but your reply seems to make a lot of sense to me absed on the planetary analysis done by you, thanks a lot sir

Ravi