IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
lordshiva

Happy Married Life Or Not???

Rate this topic

Sir

I am in love with a guy and he loves me too...But there is a problem:

1) I've a manglik dosha and the guy is non- manglik.

2) we both belong to same GOTRA- Vasisht but shashans are not same.

kindly let me know whether marraige is feasible or not, please we really love each other and cant live without each other.

Girls Details:

DOB: 6th april1986

TIME: 9:25 AM

PLACE: Delhi

Boys Details:

DOB: 9th march1986

TIME: 7:00 PM

Thanks & Regards

Manglik Dosha and Nadi Dosha will always lead to separation or death of spouse...Maglik Dosha always have the capability of attracting the people who are not manglik and making the unhapiness due the Dosha..

Since 50% people in this world are Manglik in some sense therefore it is not diffcult to find sucha person...If you want that you should not have to marry second time then it is suggested to search for a Manglik guy

Nadi dosha will surely lead to health problem and that could effect in the birth of child too..

If still you want to take risk then you can move ahead but still try to search for good remedies before going for marriage otherwise after marriage you will see the differences in your spouse nature equivalent to 180 degress to what he has now

Thanks

Please can anybody help us as i have mentioned the birth details as well. kindly go through our horoscopes and please we have decided to get married so kindly help us and let us know the remedy:-

Girls Details:

Boys Details:

Thanks & Regards

Adding to the others have been saying about Manglik Dosha etc.,

I see the same Gotra as a bigger problem.

If this was an proposal for arranged marriage - Having the alliance in the same Gotra - People would have walked out by now. Traditional marriages are disallowed within the same Gotra.

So with the Manglik dosha and with strong feelings of love and attachment and the problem of same Gotra - You would have to use your Free Will and dig deep inside and come up with a solution.

With Best Wishes

Classic72

<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

But Shashans are different...

Respected Gurujis... please kindly go thru our horoscopes and let us know the remdies we must follow before marraige...

Girls Details:

Boys Details:

Thanks & Regards

lordshiva,

why are u being adament? if u want to hear something that u haev in mind, type it in here and astrologrs will reply as it is and u will be satisfied. after such seniors like classic72 has told u , u should just stop and think..

There is NO REMEDY in hinduism for marriage within same gothra. Same gothra means brothers and sisters...

So as there is no wait out.

You please get astrology and religion out from your mind and have faith in love and go ahead.

You cant have the cake and eat it too

All the Best, Keep faith in urselves...

Lordshiva,

Please Note,

*** Kujadosham(Manglik) always lead to wrong connection.You are still young age,Better way search suitable guy.Dont loos your life.

***as per Sanathana Hindu Dharama..Same Gotra will be treated as brothers and sisters.So you are trying to marry your Brother Itself.

Better way search for other Guy..

Godbless you

Joshi

thanks for your time and effort for guiding me,,,But i've heard that if shashans are not same even if the gotras are then one can go 4 it...predictions can be wrong as Rishi Vasishta himself got wrong when he announced rajyaabhishieka of Lord Rama but the very next day it was vanvaas for RAMA n Sita...m not doubtin anyone here.But hve fallen in love that itz difficult 4 me to change my decision...

Gurujis kindly go through our horoscopes and find us the solutions, i'l b really greatfull as i want to lead life with blessings of all the devi devtas, parents, gurujis, the entire universe:

Girls Details:

Boys Details:

Thanks & Regards

dear all,

I am kannan. I want to know about my future and about moksha. I gave my details below. can anyone say abt my future.

Name: KANNAN

DoB: 06-06-1986.

time: 5:50:00 am

Lagna and planetary positions:

Rashi : TAURUS

Lagna : TAURUS

1st house: (lagna): sun and moon.

2nd house: mercury and venus.

6th house: ketu.

7th house: saturn.

9th house:mars.

10th house:jupiter.

12th house: rahu.

I request any one to clarify my following doubts(especially)

When will i get marraige?

Will i get a lovable wife?

Will i get moksha after my death?

thanks for your time and effort for guiding me,,,But i've heard that if shashans are not same even if the gotras are then one can go 4 it...predictions can be wrong as Rishi Vasishta himself got wrong when he announced rajyaabhishieka of Lord Rama but the very next day it was vanvaas for RAMA n Sita...m not doubtin anyone here.But hve fallen in love that itz difficult 4 me to change my decision...

Gurujis kindly go through our horoscopes and find us the solutions, i'l b really greatfull as i want to lead life with blessings of all the devi devtas, parents, gurujis, the entire universe:

Girls Details:

Boys Details:

Thanks & Regards

I see the same Gotra as a bigger problem.

Yes, I agree 100%

You would have to use your Free Will and dig deep inside and come up with a solution.

<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><input id="jsProxy" onclick="jsCall();" type="hidden">

So many people have mangal dosha in this world but they are still married and no complete database available for millions of them around us, so better use your own will and make sound judgement, good luck and god bless,

Ravi

Hi Lord Shiva,

you have a Kaal Sarpa Dosha

What is KaalSarpa Yoga ?

When all the planets are hemmed between Rahu and Ketu i.e., the moon's north node and the moon's south node KaalSarpa Yoga is formed. Complete KaalSarpa yoga is formed only when half of the chart is unoccupied by planets. Even if one planet is outside the Rahu Ketu Axis there is no KaalSarpa Yoga.

The general impacts of KaalSarpa dosha are following :

1. Hurdles in every important and auspicious work.

2. Lesser Mental peace.

3. Low self-confidence.

4. Deterioration of health and reduces longevity.

5. Poverty and destruction of wealth.

6. Destruction of business and loss of job.

7. Anxiety and unnecessary Tensions.

8. Bad Relations with family members and friends.

9. Treachery from friends and colleagues.

10. Very less help from relatives and friends.

Partial kaalSarpa Yoga is applicable In your chart because all the planets are not situated in beetween the House position of Rahu and Ketu, but all the planets are situated beetween house position of Ketu and Rahu.

In your Kundali, due to the presence of Rahu in the 12th house and Ketu in the 6th house, a situation of Sheshnag KaalSarpa Yoga is being established. Such person has many secret enemies. His mind remains anxious. He has to face defeat during clashes. He has to get his eye operated. He has to bear defamation but at last or posthumously he obtains fame.

KalSarpa Yoga is an unfovrable yog. Sometimes, Kalsarp Yoga is seen at the first sight in this person's kundali, but if seen thoroughly then there is a breach of Kalsarp yog, which doesn't show any unfavorable effect, still all people affected by this Yoga should indulge in worshipping and should establish Kalsarp Yoga Shanti Yantra at home.

Calming of Kalsarpa Yoga and its Remedies

There are many remedies prescribed in Lal kitab to calm down Kalsarp yog. Those which show miraculous effects are as follows:

1-Donate fresh raddish.

2-Have meal sitting in the kitchen.

3-Clean your teeth with the urine of cow.

4-Observe 16 shraddh faithfully in bhadrapad.

5-Float one coconut in the sea.

6-Worship the symbolic silver cobra on the occasion of Nagpanchmi. Invite your ancestors. Pray to the cobra that your ancestors obtain the right path. Then float all the articles of worship along with the silver cobra in the river.

7-Place a silver Swastik at the entrance of you house.

8-If there are problems in your married life because of Kalsarp Yoga then remarry your wife.

9-Rahu is always hypnotized by Mantra, so give more importance to worship.

10-Keep barley grains by your side while sleeping in the night and feed them to birds at dawn.

11-Float more alive fishes than your age once or twice every year in the river.

12-Worship Lord Ganesha daily and chant the mantra 'Om Ganpatye Namh' regularly.

13-Worship Lord Ganesha every Wednesday and offer him the Laddos made ut of 'Bundy'. You must necessarily worship Lord Ganesha on the occasion of Ganeshchaturthi.

14-Touch the Pepal tree on Saturday and offer sweet water to it.

15-Install a pecock feathered fan in the bedroom.

16-Feed millet etc. daily to the birds.

17-Make a hole in the coconut and put black sesame, barley, sugar powder, deshi ghee and some dry fruits in and bury it under the soil where ants are. Do this experiment on Saturday.

18-Aspersoriumise one handful of green kidney bean with Rahu Mantra.Aspersoriumise one handful of green kidney bean with Rahu Mantra.

19-Wear snakeshaped silver ring in the middle finger after aspersoriuming it with mantra.

Take care

Riaz

Hi Lord Shiva,

I jusy checked your Boys chart, even he has the same Kaal Sarpa Dosha.

and after matching both the kundali, the results are as follows:

Checking for Kuja-Dosha (Manglik Blemish)

In the boys chart, Mars is situated in the 8th-sign from the Ascendant. This constitutes Kuja-Dosha (or Mangalik blemish); we shall check in following whether any condition for the cancellation of this blemish is also present in the chart.

Cancellation for Kuja-Dosha (Manglik Blemish)

In the chart of the girl, Mars is situated in the 8th from the Ascendant-sign. This apparently constitutes 'Kuja-Dosha' (or Mangalik blemish). But since Mars is situated in a sign owned by Jupiter, it becomes an exceptional case -- as this blemish gets automatically cancelled. Kuja-Dosha will be considered to the technically 'absent' in the girl's chart.

Checking for Birth in 4 'Harmful Nakshatra-Charans'

Out of 27 Nakshatras, only 4 Nakshatras (Ashlesha, Vishakha, Jyeshtha, and Moola) has been branded as 'destructive' - as every one of these Nakshatras is supposed to exert some unfavorable influences, and affect the health and wellbeing of a certain relative of the marriage-partner. Such effect is more feared if the Girl's Moon is situated in any of these 4 Nakshatras; if the Boy's Moon is situated in any of these 4 Nakshatras, then also similar effect is attributed. However, it should be noted that adverse results are attributed to only one particular 'charan' (quarter) of every one of these 4 Nakshatras - and not to the remaining 3 charans (quarters). The 1st quarter of Ashlesha, the 1st quarter of Jyeshtha, the 1st quarter of Moola, and the 4th quarter of Vishakha are believed to be harmful - whereas the remaining 3 quarters of every one of these 4 nakshatras are not harmful (at least in this respect).

Vihaga, Tatwa, Vadha-Vainashika & Sama-Gotra Dosha

As per Vihaga-classification of the Moon's nakshatra, the Boy belongs to the category of Karanda; the Moon's nakshatra of the Girl also belongs to the same category. This is a favorable combination - as it has been said that the couple belonging to the same Vihaga-category will have much of similarities in respect of their likes/ dislikes, aspirations, etc. As such, the agreement on this count is present in the charts of this 'pair'. … (This agreement has been mentioned as Vihaga-Anukoolya in ancient classic 'Jatakadesh Marga' of Somayaji).

As per Tatwa-classification of the Moon's nakshatra, the Boy belongs to the category of Akasha; the Moon's nakshatra of the Girl also belongs to the same category. This is a favorable combination - as it has been said that the couple belonging to the same Tatwa-category will have much of similarities in respect of their intrinsic nature. As such, the agreement on this count is present in the charts of this 'pair'. … (This agreement has been mentioned as Vihaga-Anukoolya in ancient classic 'Jatakadesh Marga' of Somayaji).

While comparing the positions of Moon in the horoscopes of the Boy and Girl, it is found that neither the Girl's Nakshatra (of Moon) is the 22nd Nakshatra as counted from the Boy's Nakshatra of Moon, nor the Boy's Nakshatra (of Moon) is the 22nd Nakshatra as counted from the Girl's Nakshatra of Moon. As such the unfavorable combination of 'Vadha-Vainashika' Dosha does not exist between the two charts. So, no objection could be raised on this count if this pair is matched together.

While comparing the two charts, it is seen that - as per 28 Nakshatra-system (including Abhijit) - the Boy's Nakshatra (of Moon) falls in the category of Krathu Nakshatra-Gotra. The Girl's Nakshatra-Gotra also falls in the same category. As both of these are found to belong to the very same category, it is believed to be inauspicious. This match should preferably be avoided - otherwise, it appears possible that the intellectual level and the spiritual inclination of the offspring may not be of a high order.

The 4 Nakshatras - Mrigashira (# 5), Magha (# 10), Swati (# 15), and Anuradha (# 17) - enjoy the status of special (great) constellations. If the Nakshatra of Moon of either the Boy or the Girl coincides with any of these Nakshatras, then the match could be declared as passable - even if the Total Score of Koota-Agreement is found to be less than optimum. This is as per Kala Vidhana - a treatise on Muhurtha (or Electional Astrology).

While comparing the two charts, it is observed the none of the Nakshatras of Moon in the two charts (of the Boy, and also of the Girl) coincide with any of the 4 special constellations (Maha-Nakshatras) - which are Mrigashira, Magha, Swati, and Anuradha. As such, the question of any special consideration on this count does not arise in this particular case.

Checking for Marriage-Compatibility- As par Ashta Koota Agreement

Checking for the presence of Varna-Koota Agreement -

The boy and the girl both belong to the Shudra Varna. This is highly favourable and marriage-compatibility on this count is fully present. On this count, contribution to the Koota-agreement score will be = 1 point (Out of 1).

Checking for the presence of Vashya-Koota Agreement -

The boy's Vashya belongs to the Jalachara group, while the girl's Vashya belongs to the very same group. This is highly favourable. As such, marriage-compatibility on this count is fully present. On this count, contribution to the Koota-agreement score will be = 2 points (Out of 2).

Checking for the presence of Tara-Koota(Dina-Koota) Agreement -

By counting nakshatras from the girl's janma-nakshatra to the boy's janma-nakshatra, we obtain the figure 1; upon dividing by 9, it yields a remainder 1, which is not favourable. By counting nakshatras from the boy's janma-nakshatra to the girl's janma-nakshatra, we obtain the figure 1; upon dividing by 9, it yields a remainder 1, which is not favourable. As such, marriage-compatibilty on account of Dina-Koota is partially present in the chart. On this count, contribution to the Koota-agreement score will be = 1'5 points (Out of 3).

Checking for the presence of Yoni-Koota Agreement -

In the two charts (of the boy and the girl), although the yoni becomes the same, both of them belong to be 'female' category -- which however is not a favourable indication. Although marriage is to be considered as passable, yet the compatibility may not be so good on this account, as this particular koota signifies the inner nature -- according to urges and affinities, which widely vary from person to person.

The boy's nakshatra falls in the category of Horse(F), while the girl's nakshatra falls in the category of Horse(F). As per Yoni-koota agreement, for this combination, a contributory score of 4 is obtained on this account.

Checking for the presence of Graha-Maitri Koota Agreement -

The boy's janma-rashi adhipati is Saturn and the girl's janma-rashi adhipati is also the very same planet.This is a highly favourable combination, as this particular koota indicates the psychological dispositions of the couple; the mental qualities of the pair will be very harmonious, and they will have mutual respect/ affection for each other -- which is a vital factor for happiness in married life. On this account, the contribution to the Koota-agreement score will be the fullest; that is = 5 (Out of 5).

Checking for the presence of Gana-Koota Agreement -

The boy's nakshatra falls in the Devari-gana group, while the girl's nakshatra also falls in the very same group. This is a highly favourable combination, as gana signifies the individual's temperament and inclinations. Both the members of the prospective couple will possess much of similarities in their natures and instincts; they will understand each other well and adjust accordingly. On this count, the contribution to the Koota-agreement score will be = 6 (Out of 6).

Checking for the presence of Rashi-Koota Agreement -

The boy's janma-rashi is Aquarius,and the girl's janma-rashi is also the very same. This is a highly favourable and is indicative of excellent mutual understanding, which is a factor for ensuring happiness in married life. As such, on this account, the Koota-agreement contribution score is maximum (= 7).

Checking for the presence of Nadi-Koota Agreement -

The boy's Nadi belongs to Adi (Vata) category; the girl's Nadi also belongs to the very same class. This is not a favourable combination and the contribution to the Koota-agreement score on this account = 0 (zero).

The Nadis of both the boy and the girl belongs to the same category; but their Nadi-padas do not belong to the very same class. This is a favourable combination, and marriage can be recommended, even if the contributory score on this account is = 0 (zero).

The boy's Nadi falls in Adi(Vata) category, while the girl's Nadi falls in category Adi(Vata).As the Nadis of the boy and the girl does not belong to the same category, the indications are favourable. Marriage between the two parties can be recommended -- provided the total of Koota-agreement score does not become less than 18 points.The contributory score on this account is = 0.

Affinity between two charts: Sympathy or Antipathy

Since in the two horoscopes (of the prospective couple), the respective Lagnas (Ascendants) are in mutually favourable trikona (trinal) positions, U-2 are very much likely to become sympathetic (or friendly) to each other. You will develop a clear understanding and good rapport. Although the relation may develop relatively early, it may however prove to be somewhat one-sided; that is, one of you may receive more benefit from the other, who is relatively better placed in life.

Since in the two horoscopes (of the prospective couple), the Rashi (Moon) is the very same, U-2 are very much likely to become sympathetic (or friendly) to each other. You will develop a clear understanding and good rapport. Although the relation may develop relatively slowly, it will however prove to be lasting and mutually quite beneficial.

Since in the two horoscopes (of the prospective couple), the Moon in one chart is in that rashi (sign) wherein the Sun in the other chart is placed, U-2 are very much likely to become very sympathetic (or friendly) to each other. You will develop a very clear understanding and good rapport. You may be acquainted with or meet each other per chance, and since then the newly formed relationship would grow gradually stronger; you will have mutual respect and concern for each other, and the relationship will prove to be lasting and mutually quite beneficial.

Since in the two horoscopes (of the prospective couple), the Sun in one chart is in that rashi (sign) wherein Jupiter in the other chart is placed, U-2 are very much likely to become very sympathetic (or friendly) to each other. You will develop a very clear understanding and good rapport. You may be acquainted with or meet each other per chance, and since then the newly formed relationship would grow gradually stronger; you will have mutual respect and concern for each other, and the relationship will prove to be lasting and mutually quite beneficial.

In the two horoscopes (of the prospective couple), the Moon in one chart is in a kendra (angular) rashi (sign) wherein Saturn in the other chart is placed. U-2 are very much likely to become very antipathetic (or inimically disposed) to each other. You may very soon develop some sort of misunderstanding with your acquaintance and your relationship may turn sour. You may be acquainted with or meet each other per chance, and the spoiling of relationship may also occur quite suddenly and unexpectedly. Owing to some breaches or quarrels, you may develop great dislike or even hatred for each other, and may find each other's presence very disgusting and unbearable.

In the two horoscopes (of the prospective couple), the Moon in one chart is in a kendra (angular) rashi (sign) wherein Saturn in the other chart is placed. U-2 are very much likely to become very antipathetic (or inimically disposed) to each other. You may very soon develop some sort of misunderstanding with your acquaintance and your relationship may turn sour. You may be acquainted with or meet each other per chance, and the spoiling of relationship may also occur quite suddenly and unexpectedly. Owing to some breaches or quarrels, you may develop great dislike or even hatred for each other, and may find each other's presence very disgusting and unbearable.

Since in the two horoscopes (of the prospective couple), the Moon in one chart is in that rashi (sign) wherein Mercury in the other chart is placed, U-2 are very much likely to become quite sympathetic (or friendly) to each other. One of you may be intellectually superior, while the other may be somewhat moody; but both of you will be equally changeful. You will develop a clear understanding and good rapport. Although ocassionally you may have some small disagreements and even minor arguments, these will have no adverse effect, and your relationship would grow gradually stronger; you will have mutual respect and concern for each other.

Thanks

Riaz

Respected Riaz

Thanks A tonnnnnnn.......:)

Thatt means Marraige between us is feasible sir...m i right sir???

Please reply,,,i'l b thankful....plzzzzz

Girls Details:

Boys Details:

Hi LordShiva,

depending upon both the charts and points, it is a good match....

Thanks

Riaz

Dear Riaz,

What a detailed analysis you have done, I am hardly aware of such details as mentioned by you used to match making, this is just brilliant, may I request you to post a simple tutorial or info from the net or books that you might have used as a reference point for this reply? Thanks

Ravi