IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest love_alliance18

Can any1 post 100% working & tested vashikaran/sammohan mantra??

Rate this topic

Guest love_alliance18

Plz some1 post here 100% working and tested vashikaran mantra/sammohan mantra with ways to perform the sadhana/prayog. Plz explain briefly all cautions to be taken while performing such sadhanas. With Best Regards.

Guest love_alliance18

Respected love4all,

Plz see my earlier post All Vashikaran Mantras!! That's a collection of all vashikaran mantras posted in this forum.

A wise man told me that these are real but nothing will work for us until we have a guru.

Even i desperately need a vashikaran mantra, but no one will give it to me coz i'm a big broke and can't afford to have a human guruji. If you can afford one, vashikaran mantras are yours or else surrender to feets of Lord Shiva, the universal guru. That's what i've done..

With Best Regards,

God Bless All!!

Om Namah Shivaya!!

Dear love_alliance18

I have gone through your vashikaran Mantras but not sure which one to use & neither do i have a guru.Please tell me if anyone of the mantras are showing any positive results for you, also i went tro some of the websites like traantik.org & vashikaran.org who provide these Vashikaran yantras. Anyone has any experience on this ??

Guest love_alliance18

Dear love_alliance18

I have gone through your vashikaran Mantras but not sure which one to use & neither do i have a guru.Please tell me if anyone of the mantras are showing any positive results for you, also i went tro some of the websites like traantik.org & vashikaran.org who provide these Vashikaran yantras. Anyone has any experience on this ??

Respected love4all,

Contact me through pm please.

With Best Regards,

God Bless All!!

Om Namah Shivaya!!

Dear love_alliance18

Unfortunately I am not able to PM you as i need to complete atleast 30 posts to do that. I can contact you by mail, you can give urs or u can send a test mail to my ID cheers1180(at)gmail(dot)com ...... I will contact you after that, hope this is ok with you

what happened to your quest did you got any success ?????

Respected love4all,

Plz see my earlier post All Vashikaran Mantras!! That's a collection of all vashikaran mantras posted in this forum.

A wise man told me that these are real but nothing will work for us until we have a guru.

Even i desperately need a vashikaran mantra, but no one will give it to me coz i'm a big broke and can't afford to have a human guruji. If you can afford one, vashikaran mantras are yours or else surrender to feets of Lord Shiva, the universal guru. That's what i've done..

With Best Regards,

God Bless All!!

Om Namah Shivaya!!

Guest anon

Instead of doing vashikaran and other illicit practices, y dnt u ppl try creative visualisation? It actually helps..

Advantages

1) u ll not loose money.
2) u ll put in all ur energy and desire to the universe.
3) 100% success if u follow it right.
4) u ll not be conned.
5) peace of mind.

Read the book written by shakti gwain. It gives many useful tips.