IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
alahu

Do I have Kaal sarp dosha

Rate this topic

How do I figure if I have Kaalsarp dosha. I have Rahu and Moon in the 3rd House and Ketu in 9. Does this mean that I have Kaal Sarp. One of the knowledgeable guru in this board mentioned that I have kaal sarp (from life experiences, I do feel that I have all the signs of being effected by Kaal Sarp) but they also mentioned all planets need to between Rahu and Ketu...although in my chart I have planets in 12th house as well.

For reference - DOB - April 18, 1964, Bhiwani, Haryana, Time : 7:20 AM (approx).

I am having tough time with jobs and I have lost my career direction. I need help and advise.

Thank you so much.

How do I figure if I have Kaalsarp dosha. I have Rahu and Moon in the 3rd House and Ketu in 9. Does this mean that I have Kaal Sarp. One of the knowledgeable guru in this board mentioned that I have kaal sarp (from life experiences, I do feel that I have all the signs of being effected by Kaal Sarp) but they also mentioned all planets need to between Rahu and Ketu...although in my chart I have planets in 12th house as well.

For reference - DOB - April 18, 1964, Bhiwani, Haryana, Time : 7:20 AM (approx).

I am having tough time with jobs and I have lost my career direction. I need help and advise.

Thank you so much.

Namaskar,

In my opinion, your planets are between Kethu and Rahu and thus have Kal Amrit yoga and not Kal sarpa Yoga if you have at all as Moon is out side the circle technically. Your problems may be related with other factors but not as you have stated.

Major period of Mercury with subperiod of Rahu is running and thus may be problem as Budha is 6th lord. Also, debilited Jupiter was in your profession house. Jupiter is moved recently and thus try to get job with efforts till it moves back to Makar rashi again.

Do mediation as you have a tendency to take wrong decisions, try not to think what is the "return" of a particular activity you are doing, it will make a lot of difference to your stressful life that you are having these days.

Worship lord Vishnu and Mata Lakshmi (no flowers), wear yellow topaz that is unheated (not yellow sapphire) in either gold or silver.

Hope it helps.

-WebYogi-

Dear WebYogi ji,

Thank you so much. I am at my wit's end. I had a pretty glorious career but I made many bad decisions and wrong moves in last three years that has totally messed and destablized my career. I am worried if I will be able to get back on my feet and get my career back. Do you do detailed readings - if yes, how can I contact you. I really need some good positive guidance.

Thank you so much.

Dear WebYogi ji,

Thank you so much. I am at my wit's end. I had a pretty glorious career but I made many bad decisions and wrong moves in last three years that has totally messed and destablized my career. I am worried if I will be able to get back on my feet and get my career back. Do you do detailed readings - if yes, how can I contact you. I really need some good positive guidance.

Thank you so much.

Namaskar,

I advised you the remedies that are not only for time being but for overall for your benefit by looking for several several factors. Some times as you know it is difficult to write all the thoughts the way our brain computes.

-WebYogi-

for personal & confidential Qns;

horoveda@gmail.com

Thank you so much.

Kalasarpa yoga is a a popular misconception used to scare people into getting remedial measures done, see tinyurl.com/33ek39 if you can't access that go to

shyamasundaradasa.com/jyotish/resources/q&a/kala_sarpa_yoga.html