IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest love_alliance18

Can anyone offer some real and urgent help here?????

Rate this topic

Guest love_alliance18

Is there any one in this forum who can help people like me who are striving to get their love back in life? I had read over hundreds of posts and have read pains and miseries of people. But, no body offers or extends some real help here. Plz some1 take the initiative and give proper guidance to attain love in life. It can be a matter of life or death for certain people.

Some1 plz help on the name of GOD and guide the souls....

No advices on bad/negative effects are required coz the one in love truly/madly/deeply is already on the divine path and needs to concentrate on the goal with any means. This is my belief.

So some1 with real abilities plz help us reach our divinity.. by giving us the vashikaran or sammohan mantras and detailed procedures to carry out such prayogas so that even novice can do them perfectly.

Om Namah Shivaya.

Guest love_alliance18
send me your hand print and birth detail .
Do you need my right or left hand impression? Thanks in advance!! WBR

Come on .. Dont be insane !

This is Maya jal... Try to come out of it dear!

There is a beautiful world out there.. and you want to run only after one !

Become mature. Ask things which we would be proud to give you.

Om Namah Shivaya

Regards,

Dhruv Bhura

Guest love_alliance18

Come on .. Dont be insane !

This is Maya jal... Try to come out of it dear!

There is a beautiful world out there.. and you want to run only after one !

Become mature. Ask things which we would be proud to give you.

Om Namah Shivaya

Regards,

Dhruv Bhura

Dear Dhruv, Thanks for your reply. If this is mayajaal then it is beautiful and it is my destiny coz i believe i'm made to love one and that is my fate. So there is nothing that can bring me out of this coz i don't want to be out of it. I would be grateful to you if you can offer some help and even if u can't then also i'm grateful to you coz nobody replies in this forum. God Bless You! Om Namah Shivay!

Dear Dhruv, Thanks for your reply. If this is mayajaal then it is beautiful and it is my destiny coz i believe i'm made to love one and that is my fate. So there is nothing that can bring me out of this coz i don't want to be out of it. I would be grateful to you if you can offer some help and even if u can't then also i'm grateful to you coz nobody replies in this forum. God Bless You! Om Namah Shivay!

You have to pay back what you take from nature. If someone is not made for you, do not try to alter the laws of nature by sommohan & vashikarans. Its a big sin to conquer someone mentally. The consequences can be daring. I have met people who successfully did sammohan but finally the spell was broken & they had to pay. If someone can come in your life to give you sammohan mantras then someone can come in other person's life to break that spell . Nobody will tell you these things that these mantras if used for malified purpose can come to your harm.That's because there are very few learned scholars these days. Most of the tantrics do not have theoritical knowledge of tantra & philosophy of karmic laws. Go for earning money instead, money buys everything. Money is the greatest tantra in kaliyug. Money is the greatest summohan mantra.

@love_alliance18 -

You know why trantra, Mantra & Yantra were never initially disclosed to common man. Because there are people like you who exists. You want to challenge nature & environments law. Something which is not yours, you just cant have it. Kindly understand this dear. The case is just similar where Ravan wanted sita so desparatly & still couldnt win her. Even radha loved Krishna so much, but there comes our destines. What are we in front of these ppl, just a common man in front of these gods. When they can't do anything to win their love, what can we do? We are just nothing in front of them.

Vashikaran mantra are existing 100%, even i have used it; and works really wonderful. My application was doing vashikaran on my projects & assignments so that projects run as per my wish. I just loved using it. A knief can cut fruits & can kill a person also. You should know the application of mantra. Use for good, Mantra would be waiting for you. Your intensions are bad. You want someone who dont like you anymore. What is the difference between gali ka gunda & you.

Also, no vashikaran mantra would work for you guys unless you have Guru.

Regards & love,

Dhruv Bhura

Guest love_alliance18

@love_alliance18 -

You know why trantra, Mantra & Yantra were never initially disclosed to common man. Because there are people like you who exists. You want to challenge nature & environments law. Something which is not yours, you just cant have it. Kindly understand this dear. The case is just similar where Ravan wanted sita so desparatly & still couldnt win her. Even radha loved Krishna so much, but there comes our destines. What are we in front of these ppl, just a common man in front of these gods. When they can't do anything to win their love, what can we do? We are just nothing in front of them.

Vashikaran mantra are existing 100%, even i have used it; and works really wonderful. My application was doing vashikaran on my projects & assignments so that projects run as per my wish. I just loved using it. A knief can cut fruits & can kill a person also. You should know the application of mantra. Use for good, Mantra would be waiting for you. Your intensions are bad. You want someone who dont like you anymore. What is the difference between gali ka gunda & you.

Also, no vashikaran mantra would work for you guys unless you have Guru.

Regards & love,

Dhruv Bhura

Oh My God!!!!!!!!!! Am i Ravana? The one i love still loves me and only me. But her dad wants her to marry somewhere else and she wont go against her dad's wishes. Even i won't ever go against her dad's wishes. I couldn't imagine ppl comparing me with Ravana. I am not going against the nature, as i said earlier i'm destined to love her so i'll always love her no matter what. And if i'm Ravana or gali ka gunda then let me be one, i don't mind. Can any one let me find a guru or Dhruv will you be my guru? Thnx in advance. Best Regards. Om Namah Shivaya!

Guest love_alliance18
I fully agree with Dhruv Bhura and Love_a listen one thing very carefully,first you study Ravana's character,I laughed when you you wrote "Am I Ravana"!!
Come on guys, if you can't help me at least don't make fun out of me. I have my set of beliefs, i have my own principles for my life. I believe in the supreme and know very well that i'm god's child. So he'll forgive me for everything. I'm not afraid of anything. If any1 can't help me then plz stop discussing my misery. Leave it to me plz. May God Bless You All!! With Best Regards!! Om Namah Shivaya!!

Come on guys, if you can't help me at least don't make fun out of me. I have my set of beliefs, i have my own principles for my life. I believe in the supreme and know very well that i'm god's child. So he'll forgive me for everything. I'm not afraid of anything. If any1 can't help me then plz stop discussing my misery. Leave it to me plz. May God Bless You All!! With Best Regards!! Om Namah Shivaya!!

Before one acquires great power, one must acquire great wisdom on how to use it. Power comes only to those who know how to use it. You will definitely be able to learn summohan & vashikarans one day. Someone will come in your life to teach you if your will persists. But since you are god's son, he dosen't wants you to degrade your life right now after getting power. When you would have developed virtues of chastity & made your mind pure..these powers will come & bow at your feet. But God will never forgive you for anything, you will reap as you sow. Krishna himself couldn't escape his death due to his past actions when a hunter shot him at the bottom of his foot. That hunter was no one but Bali whom rama shot from the shelter of the tree Try to use your wisdom to get married if you both love each other. love_a plz also read my posts on page 8 , thread by " applolnius " , " urgent help needed!!its a matter of life & death!! "

Dhruvbhura ji plz don't use harsh words like " gali ka gunda ". love_a is just misguided or does not know the right path. It is our duty to put him back on right track by using our knowledge & our experiences. I have passed that stage where he is standing now. If it were not of my friend who guided me i would also have lost my path. we should provoke people to do right things only.

"dhruvbhura ji" can you plz kindly contact me at " artcorner at gmail dot com "

@Love_alliance18:

Learn to put your case properly. If you would have mentioned its love marriage issue(where u dont require vasikaran mantra) we could have helped asap.

----------------

From my old posts,

If there is some problem in a love related marriage then this Sadhana can be tried. Gandharvaraaj is the deity of love, marriage and beauty. By offering prayers to him one can get married to the person of one's choice.

Start this Sadhana from a Monday and end it on a full moon day. In this period one should chant the Mantra ten thousand times. Once Gandharvaraaj is pleased through a Sadhana he appears in a subtle form to bless the Sadhak.

In the night of Monday have a bath and wear fresh clothes. Cover a wooden seat with a yellow cloth. In its centre place the amulet -Siddhi Gandharva Taabeej (U might get it at Giri store-mumbai). Before it place a guru chitra. If one has a particular wish then write it on a paper and place it under the amulet. Light a ghee lamp and incense.

At ten in the night start the Sadhana. It is not necessary to perform this Sadhana in the place of worship rather one can also do it in the sleeping room or any other isolated spot. First of all offer seven flowers on the amulet and pray to Gandharvaraaj -O Gandharvaraaj! You are very kind. Air is your vehicle. Love is your form. Beauty is your ornament. Please help me fulfil my wish.

Next chant the following Mantra with Vishvaasu Manni rosary or any shinny rossary.

<table border="0" cellpadding="0"> <tbody><tr style="height: 19.35pt;" height="26"> <td style="padding: 0.75pt; height: 19.35pt;" height="26">

|| Om Kleem Vishvaasu Naam Gandharvah Kanyaah Naamaadhipatih Labhaami Dev-dattaam Kanyaam Suroopaam Salaankaaraam Tasmei Vishvaav-sarva Namah ||

</td> </tr> </tbody></table>

Each day chant the Mantra with the same rosary. The number of chantings must be calculated according to the number of days from Monday to the full moon day.

In the night of full moon chant five extra rounds and tie the amulet around your waist. Place the Guru Chitra/isst devta at home in the place of worship.

Incase on any issues, kindly revert back!

Regards,

Dhruv Bhura

L_A

Atleat I not making fun of your problem,no way.

And if you are God Shiva's devotee why you feel alone?Leave your worries aside and things will solve automatically.

Om Namah Shivaya

Thread is very much open.

This thread is closed now

I again agree,infect I thought L_A used that line.

Dhruvbhura ji plz don't use harsh words like " gali ka gunda ".

@Love_alliance

Dear reminding you, this forum is not of dumb & selfish ppl. Its u who asked the most DUMB & FULLISH stuff again & again in all the threads. We are always ready to guide you provided you ask correct stuff!

The forum is really dumb and full of selfish people. No one wants to help others.

Regards,

Dhruv Bhura

Guest love_alliance18

@Love_alliance18:

In the night of Monday have a bath and wear fresh clothes. Cover a wooden seat with a yellow cloth. In its centre place the amulet -Siddhi Gandharva Taabeej (U might get it at Giri store-mumbai). Before it place a guru chitra. If one has a particular wish then write it on a paper and place it under the amulet. Light a ghee lamp and incense.

Respected Dhruvji, Thanks for replying but i don't have a guru. Can this sadhana be done without a guruji? If yes then plz tell me how and if no then plz let me find a guru. I have heard people say that those who don't have a guru have Jesus as their guru. How true is it? Also plz tell me where can i get the tabeej coz i'm unable to locate the giri store in mumbai. With Best Regards, God Bless All! Om Namah Shivaya!

Where do you stay? Guruji is planning to come to mumbai on 28June.

Also, answer to all queries(Guru, tabeej, proper procedure, etc) lies at this address.

Dr. Shrimali Marg,

High Court Colony,

Jodhpur 342001,

Rajasthan, India.

The Telephone number is +91-(0291)-2432209/2433623 and the Telefax number is +91-(0291)-2432010.

God bless you!

Regards,

Dhruv Bhura

Guest love_alliance18
Send where ? :)
Dear Shiv Shankar Ji, Where shall i send my hand prints? Kindly give your mail address. With Best Regards, God Bless All! Om Namah Shivaya!

You have to pay back what you take from nature. If someone is not made for you, do not try to alter the laws of nature by sommohan & vashikarans. Its a big sin to conquer someone mentally. The consequences can be daring. I have met people who successfully did sammohan but finally the spell was broken & they had to pay. If someone can come in your life to give you sammohan mantras then someone can come in other person's life to break that spell . Nobody will tell you these things that these mantras if used for malified purpose can come to your harm.That's because there are very few learned scholars these days. Most of the tantrics do not have theoritical knowledge of tantra & philosophy of karmic laws. Go for earning money instead, money buys everything. Money is the greatest tantra in kaliyug. Money is the greatest summohan mantra.

Well Said ....!!