Sign in to follow this  
watchthisfree

Career in software industry

Rate this topic

i got ur birth details from another thread

october 15th 1984

rourkela , orissa

4.07 am

I dunno much about you, but I've been into astrology on and off for quite a long time now. Although, thanks for your advise.

1. For Virgo Ascendant, Moon is a malefic, Moon is in Maran Karaka Sthan and is hampered by Rahu as you said, but Moon cannot be strengthened by wearing a pearl as it is a functional malefic.

i did not ask to wear pearl. thats why i said strengthen moon. .. mantras are the best form of strengthening

2. AtmaKaraka in my chart is Sun, which is also well placed.

your atmakaraka is Venus , NOT Sun. AmK means Amatyakaraka, not atmakaraka.

3. Saturn is a functional malefic but is exalted and is debilitated in Navamsha, Shastiamsha of Saturn is good so there won't be any problem on that front.

I didnt say saturn is causing problems in career. pleasing rajyapada/karmapada lord of A10 will give success in career. If Saturn is exalted, that doesnt mean he doesnt qualify to be pleased.

4. Mercury is the weakest planet in the chart, it has lowest Shad bala and it needs to be strengthened for profession. Emerald is the only stone I'm supposed to wear. Even in astakavarga Mercury is the weakest planet.

one doesnt consider only shadbala. vimshopaka bala and other strengths are also to be considered. mercury's astakavarga strength is 7. very few people have that...

forgive my mistakes. i wasnt aware that u were on and off into astrology

Lucid,

Apologies, I mistakenly wrote Atmakaraka, its AmatyaKaraka for profession.

If you go through some of my other threads, then you would know I'm not a believer of mantras.

Shad bala is of prime importance where mercury is weakest. Vimshopaka bala may show a planet as strong in some varga but weak in another.

As far as my understanding is the more simple you keep things that better it is in understand it. A quick reading of SB,Aspects,AK,AmK,Positions,D9 depicts half of the story, rest all depends on you in fine tuning, how far can you take it.

I still believe my Mercury is weak.

wbr

Ayush

P.S. "forgive my mistakes. i wasnt aware that u were on and off into astrology" if that was a taunt, then well you win, I ain't as lofty as you.

Conclusion:

Mercury plays an important role in the field of IT. A strong mercury in relation with 10th house also suggestions great profession in field of finance and trade. Mostly it is on the basis of mathematics.

Dear Ayushji,

Thanks for sharing the knowledge. I am sorry to know that you are passing through a bad phase in life, but I am sure that being a wise person you have what it takes to rebuild your life. Please allow me to do a chart reading for you. Give me the birth details and I will do my best as I am also in IT, a degree got from the UK, but had to come back due to illness and still recovering from it. I need to start my career as I am already 31 years of age. So please I request that you also do an analysis of my career in IT. Thanks

--------

Birth date = 21st September, 1977

Time = 20:40 pm

Place = Bhuj city (Gujarat state, India)

<table align="center" border="1" cellpadding="5" cellspacing="5" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td class="contentboldMailer" width="20%">Planet</td> <td class="contentboldMailer" width="20%">Rashi</td> <td class="contentboldMailer" width="25%">Degree</td> <td class="contentboldMailer" width="35%">Nakshatra</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Lagna</td> <td class="contentMailer">Aries</td> <td class="contentMailer">12:03:13</td> <td class="contentMailer">Ashwini-4</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Surya</td> <td class="contentMailer">Virgo</td> <td class="contentMailer">04:58:33</td> <td class="contentMailer">Uttarafalguni-3</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Chandra</td> <td class="contentMailer">Sagittarius</td> <td class="contentMailer">22:58:54</td> <td class="contentMailer">Purvashadha-3</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Mangal</td> <td class="contentMailer">Gemini</td> <td class="contentMailer">18:42:45</td> <td class="contentMailer">Aadra-4</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Budh</td> <td class="contentMailer">Leo</td> <td class="contentMailer">17:09:10</td> <td class="contentMailer">Purvafalguni-2</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Guru</td> <td class="contentMailer">Gemini</td> <td class="contentMailer">10:53:04</td> <td class="contentMailer">Aadra-2</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Shukra</td> <td class="contentMailer">Leo</td> <td class="contentMailer">05:14:24</td> <td class="contentMailer">Magha-2</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Shani</td> <td class="contentMailer">Leo</td> <td class="contentMailer">01:42:41</td> <td class="contentMailer">Magha-1</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Rahu</td> <td class="contentMailer">Virgo</td> <td class="contentMailer">22:22:23</td> <td class="contentMailer">Hast-4</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Ketu</td> <td class="contentMailer">Pisces</td> <td class="contentMailer">22:22:22</td> <td class="contentMailer">Revati-2</td></tr></tbody></table>

----------

Here is my D-10 chart for profession.

Lagna : Leo

Leo : Saturn

Virgo : Venus

Sagittarius : Mars, Rahu

Capricorn : Mercury

Gemini : Sun, Ketu

Cancer : Moon

----------------

Here Saturn seems to be vargottama as it is in the same sign Leo both in the birth chart and D-10. Am I right? Does it indicate good things to come?

In the birtch chart there is parivartan yog between the 5th house and 6th houses as Sun is in Virgo in the 6th and Mercury in the 5th in Leo. Srinivas has mentioned relationship between Sun and Mercury as an important factor for a successful career in IT. So will this exchange of lords between 5th (good house) and the 6th (bad house) help my IT career in any manner?

Please analyse my D-10 chart and let me know whether I will have a good career in IT or not. Thanks.

Ravi

Hi Ravi,

It is not the relationship between Sun and Mercury only.. Sun and Mercury has to be strong and they have to have a association with 10th house or 10th lord (in all aspects) and benifics for the lagna.

Thanks

Srinivas

Dear Srinivas Ji,

Sorry that i am going to interupt,

May i please know whether i have to wear Ruby and Yellowsapphire along with Diamond.

As you have suggested that i should wear Diamond.

May i also know in regards to this 2 gemstone, which is:

Ruby and Yellowsapphire.

Thanks

Riaz

Dear Ravi,

Feel free to go through my chart, I would be pleased to get some input from you.

Please bear with me till tomorrow, I'll get back to you, I'm caught up in some urgent work.

wbr

Ayush

Hello everyone,

No one is their to analyse this.

This is my chart,

DOB:20th march, 1982

Time: 10:10 AM

Place: Bangalore

I was working in software industry for 3 years, currently i am jobless. In my chart i have mercury in Aquarius as 10th, sun in Pisces as 11th, Venus and moon in Capricorn as 9th.

To be frank i am not too technically sound, because some say mercury is not good for me in the chart.

Any suggestions to this chart.

Thanks

Dear Ayushji,

Very interesting chart indeed. Lagna lord Mercury is in the 2nd house in Libra is less than 3 degress away from Sun in the lagna itself. Your Mercury can be said combust, but it does not mean you are an idiot. Sun with 28 degrees becomes very weak. Sun is also the 12th lord a malefic planet for Virgo lagna and thus delays and frustrations in every important task you want to do. It does not mean no success at all. Lagna lord Mercury in the 2nd house gives innovative ideas to make money with person doing more than one job at a time and I have seen this. You know how to make money.

What worries me most is the strength of Venus which is just between 29 and 30 degrees and this is a bad news. Although it is in the 2nd house and own rasi, but this will mean sudden loss of income sometimes. It is also your 9th lord, the house of short foreign journeys. Is this is the reason that you were rejected by the Canadian visa office?

Exalted Saturn the 5th lord and Jupiter in the 4th in its own rasi should make you a person with atleast a masters degree, but you are not. I still think you can go abroad for studies. Mars is a malefic planet for Virgo lagna and it is in the 4th house, that too in Sagittarius, a fiery sign, thus he has got the firepower to make things difficult for the significations of the 4th house ie mother, house, further education etc. but again I will think that this is a good sign and this should inspire you to go abroad, be if permanent settlement or studies.

Moon with Rahu in the 9th house, generally this is not a good combination to have as you know, but I have noticed that Rahu + Moon combination makes a person think as to how stuff works. A research mind of some sort and I have seen this combinations in people who work in labs with microscope and study and research in the field of micro-biology etc. Had there been any other sign than Taurus then I would have thought that you need a doctor, but you are a wise man. Yes sometimes this will give you dilemas and mental agonies but let us take it a part of our lives. Making the right decisions at right time will be the key to your success and overall happiness.

Saturn, Venus and Mercury all in the 2nd house and they are the lords of the 2nd, 6th and 10th houses meaning a career in IT or finance a good possibility as per my own experience, and that could be wrong. Interestingly, I have also got these 3 planets in the 5th house in Leo sign, with Aries as the lagna sign.

Right now you are running Rahu mahadasha (MD) and Mars antar-dasha (AD), not a good time for you, a time for a sudden change and surprises and confusions. You will struggle to find a direction and will find yourself clueless but by the end of it when Jupiter MD start in Jan, 2010, there should be more clarity on the career front as to where you are headed.

I have recently started studying the KP system and still learning it, but if I take into account the 3rd, 9th and 12th house for a foreign travel then there seems to be the following planets which act as significators of a journey abroad during their MD, AD and PD ie pratyantar-dasha. Here are the planets

Sun

Moon

Mars

Rahu

Your current Mars AD start in December, 2008, if I am correct and will end in January, 2010. So I have the feeling tht you can still go abroad during this Mars AD before January, 2010. It will possibly happen during the above mentioned 4 PD (Sun, Moon, Mars, Rahu). I think Mars and Rahu PD under this Mars AD are already gone so please look at your computerised birth chart to see when the remaining PD ie Sun and Moon are likely to happen. Sorry, I do not have any software.

In short one can predict thies dasha time as Rah/Mar/Sun and Rah/Mar/Moon. This is in a way means MD/AD/PD. If you do not happen to go abroad before January, 2010 then here are another MD/AD/PD combinations that might work for you.

Jup/Sun/Sun

Jup/Sun/Mon

Jup/Sun/Mar

Jup/Sun/Rah

Jup/Mon/Mon

Jup/Mon/Mar

Jup/Mon/Rah

Jup/Mon/Sun

Jup/Mar/Mar

Jup/Mar/Rah

Jup/Mar/Sun

Jup/Mar/Mon

Jup/Rah/Rah

Jup/Rah/Sun

Jup/Rah/Mon

Jup/Rah/Mar

If still do not go abroad during the entire MD of Jupiter until 2026, then you can still use these 4 planets as possible combinatons of AD and PD under the major MD of Saturn and I am sure that you can do it. Please let me know what you think of the analysis, thanks and good luck.

Ravi