IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
watchthisfree

Career in software industry

Rate this topic

Dear Sir (Watchthisfree)

This is Mohammad Riaz, i have got same Respect for all Religion, i believe we all are one under the same shade, its just that we are seperated from each other somehow. Proud to be an Indian.

Thanks

Mohammad Riaz

This is Mohammad Riaz, i have got same Respect for all Religion, i believe we all are one under the same shade, its just that we are seperated from each other somehow. Proud to be an Indian.

Thanks

Mohammad Riaz

Welcome my friend,

Astrology has nothing to do with any religion, it applies to all humans equally and should be treated like any other branch of science. This forum is for people who respect and share knowledge selflessly in order to help each other and you are doing it wonderfully, congratulations on that. Keep the good work on....in Banladesh astrology is widely used. Even in Thailand and such places Vedic astrology still enjoys good following. I have spent time abroad studying and have friends there so it makes it easy for me to talk to people from any where. Good luck,

Ravi

26-Sep-1982

1:50 PM

Guntur (Andhra Pradesh)

Dear Sri,

Thanks for the chart, helps us get a better understanding of things to look for. Here is the complete chart for others to see and analyse.

<table align="center" border="1" cellpadding="5" cellspacing="5" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td class="contentMailer">Lagna</td> <td class="contentMailer">Sagittarius</td> <td class="contentMailer">28:18:07</td> <td class="contentMailer">Uttarashadha-1</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Surya</td> <td class="contentMailer">Virgo</td> <td class="contentMailer">09:18:35</td> <td class="contentMailer">Uttarafalguni-4</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Chandra</td> <td class="contentMailer">Sagittarius</td> <td class="contentMailer">22:01:36</td> <td class="contentMailer">Purvashadha-3</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Mangal</td> <td class="contentMailer">Scorpio</td> <td class="contentMailer">10:42:39</td> <td class="contentMailer">Anuradha-3</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Budh</td> <td class="contentMailer">Virgo</td> <td class="contentMailer">21:08:43</td> <td class="contentMailer">Hast-4</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Guru</td> <td class="contentMailer">Libra</td> <td class="contentMailer">17:02:15</td> <td class="contentMailer">Swati-4</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Shukra</td> <td class="contentMailer">Leo</td> <td class="contentMailer">29:15:47</td> <td class="contentMailer">Uttarafalguni-1</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Shani</td> <td class="contentMailer">Virgo</td> <td class="contentMailer">28:50:30</td> <td class="contentMailer">Chitra-2</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Rahu</td> <td class="contentMailer">Gemini</td> <td class="contentMailer">15:21:42</td> <td class="contentMailer">Aadra-3</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Ketu</td> <td class="contentMailer">Sagittarius</td> <td class="contentMailer">15:21:41</td> <td class="contentMailer">Purvashadha-1</td></tr></tbody></table>

Yes, Mercury well placed with his friend Sun in the 10th house, the house of career. He has got dharma-karmadhipati yog if I am correct, meaning that his deeds will bring good results. Both the lord of 9th house, the dhrama sthan and lord of 10th house, the karma sthan, are together in the 10th house, this is just wonderful. This boy's (the chart) has got moon in Purvashadha nakshtra and Sun in the Virgo sign, just like me what a coincidence. Now I have a friend with a similar yog. He also goes abroad quite often and comes back for work being an engineer. Thanks a lot Sri,

Ravi

Dear Sri, Riaz, Ram_Bhakt,

Thanks a lot for your time and wonderful analysis of my chart so far. I am just a little curious as to what way I should analyse my D-10 chart which is often seen for career etc. Here is my horoscope:

Birth date = 21st September, 1977

Time = 20:40 pm

Place = Bhuj city (Gujarat state, India)

<table align="center" border="1" cellpadding="5" cellspacing="5" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td class="contentboldMailer" width="20%">Planet</td> <td class="contentboldMailer" width="20%">Rashi</td> <td class="contentboldMailer" width="25%">Degree</td> <td class="contentboldMailer" width="35%">Nakshatra</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Lagna</td> <td class="contentMailer">Aries</td> <td class="contentMailer">12:03:13</td> <td class="contentMailer">Ashwini-4</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Surya</td> <td class="contentMailer">Virgo</td> <td class="contentMailer">04:58:33</td> <td class="contentMailer">Uttarafalguni-3</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Chandra</td> <td class="contentMailer">Sagittarius</td> <td class="contentMailer">22:58:54</td> <td class="contentMailer">Purvashadha-3</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Mangal</td> <td class="contentMailer">Gemini</td> <td class="contentMailer">18:42:45</td> <td class="contentMailer">Aadra-4</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Budh</td> <td class="contentMailer">Leo</td> <td class="contentMailer">17:09:10</td> <td class="contentMailer">Purvafalguni-2</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Guru</td> <td class="contentMailer">Gemini</td> <td class="contentMailer">10:53:04</td> <td class="contentMailer">Aadra-2</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Shukra</td> <td class="contentMailer">Leo</td> <td class="contentMailer">05:14:24</td> <td class="contentMailer">Magha-2</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Shani</td> <td class="contentMailer">Leo</td> <td class="contentMailer">01:42:41</td> <td class="contentMailer">Magha-1</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Rahu</td> <td class="contentMailer">Virgo</td> <td class="contentMailer">22:22:23</td> <td class="contentMailer">Hast-4</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Ketu</td> <td class="contentMailer">Pisces</td> <td class="contentMailer">22:22:22</td> <td class="contentMailer">Revati-2</td></tr></tbody></table>

----------

Here is my D-10 chart for profession.

Lagna : Leo

Leo : Saturn

Virgo : Venus

Sagittarius : Mars, Rahu

Capricorn : Mercury

Gemini : Sun, Ketu

Cancer : Moon

----------------

Here Saturn seems to be vargottama as it is in the same sign Leo both in the birth chart and D-10. Am I right? Does it indicate good things to come?

In the birtch chart there is parivartan yog between the 5th house and 6th houses as Sun is in Virgo in the 6th and Mercury in the 5th in Leo. Srinivas has mentioned relationship between Sun and Mercury as an important factor for a successful career in IT. So will this exchange of lords between 5th (good house) and the 6th (bad house) help my IT career in any manner?

Please analyse my D-10 chart and let me know whether I will have a good career in IT or not. Thanks.

Ravi

Dear Sir,

I would like to discuss on SUN

You have Aries Ascendant and your sun is placed in the 6th house. this position in virgo is not very favourable in some things. but will make you bold corageous and Wealthy person. but our sun here is with Rahu.

Sun here is making you very practical person due to which you may not have emotional relation with all your relative, but only learned person in your family will get respect from your heart. you never believe in things uncless they are proved or you see that ther are right, thats the reason most of the time you will be experimenting all kind of things, That is; from faith to way of earnings.

Sun in the 6th house, Mars is a significator of or karak. both are hot planets.

In Service, yes Sun will support you , will make you Wealthy person as the sun is the main planet for profession and placed in the house of service but with the natural enemy Rahu.. but this same sun will give you anger, and may have to face problems in work place.

Sir, Sun is the main significator for vitality, in your chart it is placed in the 6th house, due to this will face health problems. sun is aspecting the 12th house in your chart you may get some wounds to your head or eyes..

Sun is in the 6th house will make you very bold and determined... and your enemies fear from your each move. but exchange of 5th and 6th will surely help in regards to service.. Mercury is placed with saturn and venus it will take the charc of Mlaefic planet saturn, which is the Karak of 6th house.

Overall, this exchange will support in service and is making you very wealthy person, but at the same time you will face enemies and will get Anger.. Mercury is in the 5th house which is realy good for Technical person, but if we see, the service lord is placed in the 12th house because the 5th is 12th from the 6th..

Mercury in the 5th house is VERY VERY good - Techno Functional Person

Sun is the main significator for profession, placed in the service house, which is realy good for giving service and professional Growth and Wealth through service given.

Thanks

Have a nice Day

Dear Sir, whatch this free, Srinivas Ji and Ram Bhakt Ji

Please may i have your views on my chart..

26th july 1981

02:57 AM

Secunderabad/ hyderabad (Andhra Pradesh)

I will be very happy to hear from you all..

Thanks

Have a Great Day to you All

<table align="center" border="1" cellpadding="5" cellspacing="5" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td class="contentboldMailer" width="20%">Planet</td> <td class="contentboldMailer" width="20%">Rashi</td> <td class="contentboldMailer" width="25%">Degree</td> <td class="contentboldMailer" width="35%">Nakshatra</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Lagna</td> <td class="contentMailer">Taurus</td> <td class="contentMailer">28:37:42</td> <td class="contentMailer">Mrugshirsh-2</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Surya</td> <td class="contentMailer">Cancer</td> <td class="contentMailer">09:13:00</td> <td class="contentMailer">Pushya-2</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Chandra</td> <td class="contentMailer">Aries</td> <td class="contentMailer">29:03:47</td> <td class="contentMailer">Krutika-1</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Mangal</td> <td class="contentMailer">Gemini</td> <td class="contentMailer">11:27:49</td> <td class="contentMailer">Aadra-2</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Budh</td> <td class="contentMailer">Gemini</td> <td class="contentMailer">23:14:07</td> <td class="contentMailer">Punarvasu-1</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Guru</td> <td class="contentMailer">Virgo</td> <td class="contentMailer">11:35:07</td> <td class="contentMailer">Hast-1</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Shukra</td> <td class="contentMailer">Leo</td> <td class="contentMailer">07:58:25</td> <td class="contentMailer">Magha-3</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Shani</td> <td class="contentMailer">Virgo</td> <td class="contentMailer">11:27:38</td> <td class="contentMailer">Hast-1</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Rahu</td> <td class="contentMailer">Cancer</td> <td class="contentMailer">08:00:23</td> <td class="contentMailer">Pushya-2</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Ketu</td> <td class="contentMailer">Capricorn</td> <td class="contentMailer">08:00:24</td> <td class="contentMailer">Uttarashadha-4</td></tr></tbody></table>

Is this your chart? If yes, then I will proceed ASAP, thanks

Ravi

It is Secunderabad.

Ok, then I shall proceed,

Sun is with Rahu in the 3rd house as you know this combination is not good at all. I am not sure it creates pitru dosha. You need to ask someone about this as I am no genius here. Sun and Rahu are very close to each other within 2 degrees of each other and Sun being the lord of the 4th house, the house of mother and motherland. It might take you away from India and settle abroad, although this can also give you mother some problems as well.

Venus is a very benefic for Taurus lagna and also being the lagna lord it is good that it is placed in a kendra in the 4th house in Leo. But it will lose some of its power due to placement in Leo the sign of its enemy Sun.

Both Jupiter and Saturn are placed in the 5th house, this is a bit worrying here as both of them are almost same degrees, making the combination deadly. Jupiter is a malefic planet and also the lord of the 8th house. Saturn is very benefic for you chart and lagna and this placement with Jupiter makes it weak. I hope you did not have much problem with studies in school etc. This can make you lose your child or delay in the birth of a child.

Venus aspects the 10th house, the house of career. It also owns the 6th house, the house of jobs. Sun aspects the 10th house as well. 10th lord Saturn is in Virgo sign owned by Mercury. All this points to a career in IT if I am correct.

Moon is just above 29 degrees in Aries in the 12th making it very weak in terms of power. But I also believe that whenever a planet goes into the 12th (benefic or malefic as per lagna) it becomes very strong in some sense.

Right now you are running Rah/Sat/Mer, this is going to give you mixed results. Thanks and good luck

Ravi

Great Sir,

My sun is very weak and badly placed with Malefic and in the house of Loss which is 12th from the 4th. I am wearing ruby and giving strength to my 4th house.. actualy wearing three stones Yellow sapphire Ruby and Diamond.

I am currently in IT, you are correct.

Regarding education, Sir i have successfully completed my MBA in System, i dint got distinction :) but somehow i have crossed the river with struggle.

Yellowsapphire (jupiter) is making a very good wealth and education Yoga.

In my chart jupiter is the lord of 8th house, this should give me bad result. but after wearing yellowsapphire i have seen many good changes, peace and happiness. but you are true about the children Sir...

When i try bluesapphire, this gave me sadness and dippression..

i have tested all gemstones and closely observed everything.

Mercury is with Malefic Mars, it will take the qualities of mars and gives negative effects.

I have tried emerald, but this gave me financial troubles.. this is realy TRUE, that if mercury is with benefic it gives benific results and if placed with malefic , takes the negative charc of that planet...

May i please have your opinion in this matter Sir.

Thanks

Have a nice Day

Dear Riaz,

To be honest I am not much in favour of wearing gem stones because it is too difficult to find the right one with no defects. Second if they are damaged then it is said that they lose their power and third point is mantra jaap is really that makes you focus on the real energy in the body within. Yoga, meditation and light exercises like walking and swimming also help you on a daily basis. But I would request you to consult someone experienced in this field, sorry to disappoint you, but truth must be told, by the way are you studying in India or abroad? Thanks.

Ravi

Dear Sir,

Thanks for all the wonderful prediction,

Studies are over long time back, i am into SAP BI / APO(Buisness Intelligence) and (Advance planing optimizer), working abroad.

before this worked in india for more than 4 years.

Thanks

Have a nice day

Dear Riaz,

Here are my comments on your chart.

your Lagna is strong being in Subhargala (Both sides benific planets in 12th and 2nd), however Lagna lord is placed in 4th in a kendra and in enimical sign Leo and hemmed between two malefics on both sides (Sun in 3rd and satun in 5th). Thus lagna lord is week in strength. you might have the strong will power (because lagna bhava is strong) , but when come to reality you need to try hard to get things done into your favour (lagna lord is week).

You posses good education and hold a degree becuase in venus in 4th is strong by position (generally venus and moon are strong in 4th poistion and will have digbala) but not by placement (in Leo sign). Venus is also being the 6th lord in 4th you may have some health problems for your mother realted relatives. I suggest you better wear a daimond.

coming to 2nd house; house of family, wealth etc. mercury being 2nd and 5th lord is associated with Mars (7th and 12th lord) which is clearly rajayoga combination by association of (5th and 7th) lords and (2nd,5th) in 2nd house and getting the ascpect of Yogakaraka Saturn from 5th house. This is really a wealth giving combination on a financial front. You can earn good amount of wealth in the life time..but on a family front you may have to face some issues. Here aspect of Saturn on 2nd house is like a knife which is sharpen on both ends. He will definetly boost the implications on wealth and you can earn a good amount too. But I doubt you may need to face some issues on a family front(See Saturn placement in Aries in Navamsa).

Your 3rd hose is occupied by Sun and Rahu. Sun is heavily efflicted by Rahu (both in Rasi and Navamsa also). It spoils the 3rd house bhava results. There will be some issues with your co-borns and you may need to travel a lot in future. It will lead you to stay away from your co-borns.

Your 4th house I have already discussed earlier about venus placement in 4th house.. it is week in placement in leo and good in position 4th.. you can experiece mixed results in venus dasa (because Venus is palces in good Mercury navamsa). 4th lord Sun is heavily afflicted in 3rd house with rahu and you may need to travel a lot abroad. Coming to settlement I doubt you settle in abroad why because venus as lagna lord is in Sthira rasi (Canstant sign) and not in Movable sign.

5th house is occupied by Jupiter (8th, 11th) and Saturn (9th,10th) house. Saturn is associated with 8th lord jupiter which is not good. In this combination they exchange their characterestics and Jupitor will give more good results than saturn. Saturn will give only mixed results here.

On a whole financially chart is good and health wise you need to take precautions as sun is heavily efflicted by Rahu in 3rd and 6th lord Venus is in enimical sign.

I can see some other dhana yogas from Chandra lagna. From chandra lagna you have mercury in 3rd and Jupiter in 6th which is called vasumati yoga and is capable of good dhana yoga.

And other yogas like GuruMangala yoga (Both Jupiter and Mars are in kendras from each other which is good for wealth and material prosperity).

From Arudha Lagna, Moon in 5th and (Jupiter,Saturn) are placed in 11th house which is very good for wealth and material prosperity.

Strong mercury in Mituna rasi and Mars (exalted in capricorn) combination with Mercury made you interested in astrology.

Thanks

Srinivas.

Dear Srinivas Sir,

Very nice Prediction from you Sir, this cleared almost every doubts in regards to gemstones

I have got great respect for your prediction and time. Thank you so much.

Sir, I tried wearing emerald many times. why did i face financial problem and sadness. i felt like being alone. and problems too.

Mercury is with the 12th lord, so this means that mercury exchanged the char and became Malefic? and started to act like Loss house mars?

Do you say that i should wear Emerald

Diamond is in the house of Leo, which is enemy house. if i wear diamond will there be any effects on my profession, for example like arguments or fight between colleague.

You are correct about my Sun, shal i wear Ruby also?

Please suggest me the gemstone.

Saying Thanks from Heart Sir.

Dear Riaz,

In my openion, there is no need to wear emarald. I won't recommend emarald to you as mercury is in good combination. unnecessarily wearing emarald may cause problems as it is also with Mars in my openion.

Wearing diamond will surely help you in profession. Donate some grains to poor and needy on fridays and saturdays. This will surely give better results for you in profession.

Reason for you facing financial troubles some times is because of the position of jupiter from moon. Jupiter is placed in 6th from moon and moon is in 8th from jupiter. This is called Sakata Yoga in Astrolgy. This yoga may result in financial fluctuations in life..

But however Jupiter is also involved in Vasumati yoga from chandra lagna which is the most powerful dhana yoga and you have some other strong dhanayogas also. So you no need to worry about sakata yoga. Malefic effects of Sakata Yoga got reduced here as there are some other strong dhanayogas present in your horoscope. But still there would be some amount of sakata yoga exists in the effect. So this results in some financial fluctuations whenever malefic dasa and antar dasa operates (Though not much impact).

Cheers

Srinivas

Your 4th house I have already discussed earlier about venus placement in 4th house.. it is week in placement in leo and good in position 4th.. you can experiece mixed results in venus dasa (because Venus is palces in good Mercury navamsa). 4th lord Sun is heavily afflicted in 3rd house with rahu and you may need to travel a lot abroad. Coming to settlement I doubt you settle in abroad why because venus as lagna lord is in Sthira rasi (Canstant sign) and not in Movable sign.

Respected Sir,

This means i will settle abroad?

Thanks

Have a nice day

Dear Srinivas Sir,

Its realy very nice predictions.. i bet that you are a experienced astrologer.

It was realy nice to have your prediction and comments on my chart.

I greatly appreciate your priceless points.

Thanks you Sir.

Riaz

Hello everyone,

I am kumar, and watching this quietly.

This is my chart,

DOB:20th march, 1982

Time: 10:10 AM

Place: Bangalore

I was working in software industry for 3 years, currently i am jobless. In my chart i have mercury in Aquarius as 10th, sun in Pisces as 11th, Venus and moon in Capricorn as 9th.

To be frank i am not too technically sound, because some say mercury is not good for me in the chart.

Any suggestions to this chart.

Thanks

I am a s/w professional i am looking fwd to settle in abroad

MY dob is 23-05-1986 10.15 pm

My husband DOB is august 21 1984 9.06 am

birthplace for bith is chennai

Pls analyse and tell

Thanx in advance

Dear Members,

I think I should have posted quite early in this thread but was busy with my rarified life.

My experience in IT Industry:

I was inclined towards technology since childhood. I had my first computer in 1994, an HCL Busybee 386. In 1998, I was an exceptional programmer in C, but I never had interest in it. In school I was taught Logo and at home I was working with LILO Boot and Partitions. By, 2000 I lost interest in all this as I saw everyone doing what I was doing some years back, I wanted to be different, exceptional. I started working on Cell Phones, wrote custom Flash Files for Nokia 3310, 7710 and some other old B&W phones. The power was in internet, it taught me everything. However, things didn't last long, I got screwed in my 12th as I was very busy making 30Gs a month, and my dream destination was Canada. In 2004, I started my own IT Consultancy firm, I lost track on programming, got more into 3rd party software maintenance and the income kept on decreasing. I got my Bachelors in Computer Application and tried for Masters in CS in Canada but got rejected. I got a job at TCS but left it as they asked me to sign a bond, I got a call from HCL, left it as I didn't like working under some guy who has less brains and exposure than me. Today, I'm going through one of the toughest phases of my life. I got a good score in one of the MBA entrance exams and even got a call from one of the top 20 b-schools in India but I don't have money to take admission in the program. I cannot even get a job in some software company as my knowledge is outdated. Overall I've screwed myself.

My chart:

Lagna: Virgo, Rashi: Taurus, Current Dasha: Rahu + Mars.

Jupiter is conjuct Mars in 4th house Sagittarius, ideally I should have been one highly educated individual, but I'm not.

In 2nd house Libra I've exalted Saturn, Venus and Mercury, which is Deeply Combust with Sun in 1st house. The three planets are well placed, but Mercury is not strong. It rules 10th house, is Deeply Combust, and that could be a prime reason for my hardship in professional life.

Rahu is Conjuct Moon in 9th house Taurus. This makes me cross boundaries. Sometimes I live with superiority complex, and I find it difficult to get along with people who are not like me. I even have some difficult with my father. The worst phase of my life was Rahu + Moon period last year.

Conclusion:

Mercury plays an important role in the field of IT. A strong mercury in relation with 10th house also suggestions great profession in field of finance and trade. Mostly it is on the basis of mathematics. In my case I've seen I'm good in maths not that great, but I've an exceptional memory. I'm able to remember a casual meet 10yrs back but I'm unable to remember a sentence properly. This happens because of Mercury being deeply combust.

Maybe I should wear an Emerald.

Hope my experience helps others.

wbr

Ayush

wearing emerald will not help. ur mercury is already strong although deep combust . deep combust or combust mercury naturally gives excellent memory.

your moon is very troubled even though exalted. it is weakest in astakavarga strength and other strengths too. is afflicted by rahu(this creates a extreme decision making nature-( aar ya paar), even results in renouncing attitude. going into solitude also. imagine, ur worst period was rahu-moon

i do not think your chart needs any gemstones

propitiating rahu, strengthening moon might give better mental abilities and clear foggy mind etc

fasting on saturday for rajyapada lord saturn might give success in career

Dear Members,

I think I should have posted quite early in this thread but was busy with my rarified life.

My experience in IT Industry:

I was inclined towards technology since childhood. I had my first computer in 1994, an HCL Busybee 386. In 1998, I was an exceptional programmer in C, but I never had interest in it. In school I was taught Logo and at home I was working with LILO Boot and Partitions. By, 2000 I lost interest in all this as I saw everyone doing what I was doing some years back, I wanted to be different, exceptional. I started working on Cell Phones, wrote custom Flash Files for Nokia 3310, 7710 and some other old B&W phones. The power was in internet, it taught me everything. However, things didn't last long, I got screwed in my 12th as I was very busy making 30Gs a month, and my dream destination was Canada. In 2004, I started my own IT Consultancy firm, I lost track on programming, got more into 3rd party software maintenance and the income kept on decreasing. I got my Bachelors in Computer Application and tried for Masters in CS in Canada but got rejected. I got a job at TCS but left it as they asked me to sign a bond, I got a call from HCL, left it as I didn't like working under some guy who has less brains and exposure than me. Today, I'm going through one of the toughest phases of my life. I got a good score in one of the MBA entrance exams and even got a call from one of the top 20 b-schools in India but I don't have money to take admission in the program. I cannot even get a job in some software company as my knowledge is outdated. Overall I've screwed myself.

My chart:

Lagna: Virgo, Rashi: Taurus, Current Dasha: Rahu + Mars.

Jupiter is conjuct Mars in 4th house Sagittarius, ideally I should have been one highly educated individual, but I'm not.

In 2nd house Libra I've exalted Saturn, Venus and Mercury, which is Deeply Combust with Sun in 1st house. The three planets are well placed, but Mercury is not strong. It rules 10th house, is Deeply Combust, and that could be a prime reason for my hardship in professional life.

Rahu is Conjuct Moon in 9th house Taurus. This makes me cross boundaries. Sometimes I live with superiority complex, and I find it difficult to get along with people who are not like me. I even have some difficult with my father. The worst phase of my life was Rahu + Moon period last year.

Conclusion:

Mercury plays an important role in the field of IT. A strong mercury in relation with 10th house also suggestions great profession in field of finance and trade. Mostly it is on the basis of mathematics. In my case I've seen I'm good in maths not that great, but I've an exceptional memory. I'm able to remember a casual meet 10yrs back but I'm unable to remember a sentence properly. This happens because of Mercury being deeply combust.

Maybe I should wear an Emerald.

Hope my experience helps others.

wbr

Ayush

Lucid,

I dunno much about you, but I've been into astrology on and off for quite a long time now. Although, thanks for your advise.

1. For Virgo Ascendant, Moon is a malefic, Moon is in Maran Karaka Sthan and is hampered by Rahu as you said, but Moon cannot be strengthened by wearing a pearl as it is a functional malefic.

2. AtmaKaraka in my chart is Sun, which is also well placed.

3. Saturn is a functional malefic but is exalted and is debilitated in Navamsha, Shastiamsha of Saturn is good so there won't be any problem on that front.

4. Mercury is the weakest planet in the chart, it has lowest Shad bala and it needs to be strengthened for profession. Emerald is the only stone I'm supposed to wear. Even in astakavarga Mercury is the weakest planet.

The worst phase was Rahu + Moon not only because of the planets but because of other factors, Rahu + Moon combination is bound to create mental troubles, only the degree can be high or low.

wbr

Ayush