IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
ronin

what is Nagarjun

Rate this topic

Please someone let me know what is nagarjun ? I cannot post website link because i have not made 15 posts yet...but if you google it you will come across this siddhashram.blogspot...Thank you.

In a plate place a Nagarjun and worship it by offering flowers and rice grains. then keeping your gaze fixed on it chant the following mantra 31 times.

Om Namo Bhagwate Aarogyam Dehi Om Namah

Do this regularly for seven days. After seven days drop the Nagarjun in a river or pond.

Please someone let me know what is nagarjun ? I cannot post website link because i have not made 15 posts yet...but if you google it you will come across this siddhashram.blogspot...Thank you.

In a plate place a Nagarjun and worship it by offering flowers and rice grains. then keeping your gaze fixed on it chant the following mantra 31 times.

Om Namo Bhagwate Aarogyam Dehi Om Namah

Do this regularly for seven days. After seven days drop the Nagarjun in a river or pond.

Could be that Nagarjun was a poet?

Nagarjun (Hindi:नागार्जुन, Baba Nagarjun, Vaidya Nath Mishra, Yatri) (June 30, 1911-November 4, 1998), was a major Hindi and Maithili poet who has also penned a number of novels, short stories, literary biographies and travelogues, and was known as Janakavi- the People's Poet <sup id="cite_ref-3" class="reference">[4]</sup><sup id="cite_ref-4" class="reference">[5]</sup>.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nagarjun

There's also a medical center in South India called Nagarjun: http://www.nagarjun.com/html/group_home.htm