IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
chayah

I need your help Swami Jee

Rate this topic

Namaste Swami jee.

Actually i live in london. For many years i have been suffering from, many problems, family, work, married life, friends. All kind of problems, it was very difficult to find a job, my marriage broke. I always thoughts that there is a problem somewhere. I spent my life, fasting, praying, attending temples. But i always felt that my life should have been better than i'm living now.

I have seen a pandit, who told me that people from my family, friends have done black magic. I need your help, because i have heard that doing a MAHA SUDARSHAN HOMAM will help in my life, and all black magic will be remove. Please Swami jee can you help me, because i'm on my own in london.

Thanks you so much.

Chayah

Namaste Swami jee.

Actually i live in london. For many years i have been suffering from, many problems, family, work, married life, friends. All kind of problems, it was very difficult to find a job, my marriage broke. I always thoughts that there is a problem somewhere. I spent my life, fasting, praying, attending temples. But i always felt that my life should have been better than i'm living now.

I have seen a pandit, who told me that people from my family, friends have done black magic. I need your help, because i have heard that doing a MAHA SUDARSHAN HOMAM will help in my life, and all black magic will be remove. Please Swami jee can you help me, because i'm on my own in london.

Thanks you so much.

Chayah

Namaste, Chayah. The best way to remove any type of negative energy from one's life is to take complete shelter at the lotus feet of Bhagavan Sri Krishna by reciting His divine names.

To specifically remove black magic from your life, I would especially appeal to Sri Narasimha avatara. The following mantra is dedicated to Him.

Aum narasimhaya namah

"Obeisances unto the half-man half-lion Lord"

Just sit in devotional stillness, and recite this mantra repeatedly. Know that there is nothing to fear in this world. Bhagavan is always with you. I hope this helps. Take care.

http://www.dharmacentral.com

Describe your problems more clearly. Maybe its not black magic. Most of the cases it isn't, unless you have very serious enemity with someone. but if it is then there are some very specific sadhnas to curb your enemies.like Batuk Bhairav, Baglamukhi etc which only can get you rid of black magic. check the siddhashram website .

Performing MAHA SUDARSHAN HOMAM will be only beneficial. There are institutions in India which perform this for a fees. But it is not done very often. Doing it on your own is very difficult and also very expensive.

I will find out and send you a p.m once I am able to locate a trusted institution.

BTW I am not a Swamiji.

Again did you ask the Pandit where you can perform this? These Pandits normally have a place up their sleeve before making such prescriptions.

namaste, i fell off a 6 storie building and have had problems with pain and concentration. it is very hard to meditate. i practice kriya yoga with as much exersise as possible. please help me if you can. yours always, howard getz