IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
vipvats

Foreign Travel - Deepa Bhandari -- A Small Gap to be filled

Rate this topic

Hi all

I read a beautiful thread by Deepa Bhandari ji regarding Foreign Travel and hence analyzed it for my chart too

Details

DOB: 4th August 1976

TOB: 08:55 AM

POB: New Delhi

The article by Deepa Bhandari ji is as follows and the red marked are valid in my case

Dear Astros,

I found the following indicators that point towards foreign travel/immigration in a horoscope. Kindly comment/ add to my knowledge base. How do you assess whether to look at foregn travel or immigration? Also, what indicates unsuccessful journeys?

1. Lagna/Lagna lord in a moveable sign/dual signs: if the lagna and lagna lord both are in moveable signs or dual signs then it would indicate foreign travel. Lagna indicates self so when the sign which indicates self and the lord of that sign are in moveable or dual signs which indicates movement it can mean foreign travel for the person. Sun is in cancer

2. 7th house is the house of foreign country and so is 12th house. 9th house indicates foreign travel. So if the lagna or lagna lord makes a connection with the 7th house/7th lord, 9th house, 9th lord or 12th house/12th lord it can mean foreign travel. The connections can be conjunction, aspect, mutual exchange, or one lord placed in another's house. 7<sup>th</sup> house lord in 12<sup>th</sup> house, 9<sup>th</sup> house lord in Lagna and lagna lord in 12<sup>th</sup> house

3. Lagna/lagna lord makes connection with Rahu. Rahu again indicates foreign country so it's being placed in lagna or lagna lord in conjunction, mutual aspect with Rahu can mean foreign travel. Rahu in 3<sup>rd</sup> House with its Lord in Lagna

4. 4th house signifies home so 4th house/lord in connection (conjunction/mutual aspect/mutual exchange/aspect) with 7th/7th lord, 9th/9th lord or 12th/12th lord can mean foreign travel. 12<sup>th</sup> house lord in 4<sup>th</sup> house

5. 4th house is the significator of home so natural malefics (Sun. Mars, Rahu, Ketu, Saturn) in the 4th house will take a person away from home. Malefic in the 4th house indicates unhappiness from home so it will take him away from home to give him unhappiness as a result of staying away from home. 4<sup>th</sup> House lord Mars placed in Lagna

6. Same rule applies to the 2nd house of family. i.e malefics (Saturn, Mars, Rahu, Ketu, Sun) in the 2nd house will result in the person leaving his family. Malefic in the 2nd house has to make the person unhappy in regard to family matters so it will take him away from family to suffer detachment from family. Aspect of 7<sup>th</sup> house lord on 2<sup>nd</sup> house i..e by Saturn

The last 2 points will give foreign travel if some of the other points indicating foreign travel are there. Otherwise the person will stay at home suffer due to the effects of the malefic.

If 2 of the first 4 points are fulfilled there are strong chances of foreign travel otherwise there is a weak chance.

The dasha of 7th, 9th or 12th lord,(Sat, Mars, Moon) or of planets connected (mutual aspect, conjunction, mutual exchange, aspect) with 7th house/lord, 9th house/lord, 12th house/lord indicates foreign travel. Dasha of Rahu also indicates foreign travel as rahu is a significator of foreign country. Dasha of Jupiter can also indicate foreign travel as Jupiter is the 9th and 12th sign (9th and 12th houses are foreign travel) of the Kaalpurush zodiac (natural zodiac)

Even though I qualify so many points still I am in India ...Due to some interesting reason or Transits

Thanks

Foreign travels and immigration both are different issues and need to be tackled carefully. Immigration automatically involves foreign travel as one has to fly overseas in order to settle there any way. A weak 4th house also indicates immigration. A very weak house increases the chances but one has to make an effort towards it. Many people fly abroad a lot may be twice in a week, what about the pilots and air hostesses etc? What about journalists?

I believe that the more planets in moveable signs or dual signs the better it is for foreign travels. If more planets are in signs that have vayu nature like Gemini, Libra, Aquarius then this is also welcome. All the rasis are divided into 4 types as per their nature- Agni, Prithvi, Vayu and Jal. You can start with Aries as Agni, Taurus as Prithvi and so on. 9th house is for foreign journey and the 12th house is the 4th from the 9th so it is seen for settlement abroad. A connection between the 7th, 9th and 12th houses or their lords could take you abroad via marriage to an NRI. But this has exceptions too. A connection between the 3rd and 9th house take you abroad so often but does not allow you to settle abroad.

Thanks,

Ravi

Do you still feel that we could expand the list of what respected Deepa ji had mentioned to incorporate cases like mine

Kindly comment

Yes of course, she has given the list which makes sense in more than one way, but if one were to go beyond the traditional yogas and learn more about the new methods then why not?

I agree with Ravi's comments.

Adding on

Earlier leaving the place of birth was considered to be inauspicious, but now migration has become a trend. While analyzing foreign travel it should be considered as traveling and not specifically traveling to some foreign country.

If a beggar has a prominent Raj Yoga he may get 100 instead of 1, he won't get billions as his situation won't allow him. Similarly, a poor person with planets indicating foreign travel may travel a lot within the country or the legal boundaries. The point is its all about traveling, not necessarily abroad.

A truck driver travels on road, train's engineer travels on rails which is also road, ship's captain travels on sea, pilot travels in air, they have different mediums but they all travel, and they do it constantly. But if a native takes flight from Mumbai and goes to NYC and stays there, then that is not constant traveling, it should be considered going and dwelling away from birth place.

wbr

Ayush

Thanks a lot for the light on this topic

SO can you modify some of these point or add few points so that We could have details about the Immigration and I am sure that will enlighten all of us

Thanks

hi vipvats ji, aysuh ji and ravi ji,

sorry for interfering , wanted to share and also get some analysis...

as per the points mentioned by u all i have found some matching points . so request u to analyse and shed some light.

birth details -date 5th july 77, time 3.50 am, place hyderabad

1) Lagna lord is in fixed sign

2) Lagna lord Venus is making connection with 7th house, 7th and 12 lord as Venus is aspecting 7th house and also Venus and 7th/12th lord mars are in same nakshatra, krittika.

3) Lagna lord is not making connection with Rahu but Rahu ahs 9th house aspect on Lagna and Lagna lord.

4) 4th house lord Sun not making connection with 12th lord Mars

5) No planets(malefics) in 4th house

6) Malefic(sun) in 2nd house

7) 7th house lord mars in 12th own house

8) dasa of 9th lord saturn with mutual aspect from 7th and 12th lord saturn mars

9) Connection between 3 and lord Moon and 9th Lord Saturn Moon is in saturn's house aquarius who is also 9th lord and saturn is in moons house which ravi ji said indicates frequent travel. also the parivartan has made me handicapped in career..

10) connection 7th 9th and 12 houses i am not sure. 7th and 12th are mars owned . 9th and 12 lord are aspecting mutually.. does this mean marriage to NRI ? what are the exceptions please tell me...

11) Also i heard that a strong ascendant and ascendant lord will not allow the person to leave home... in my case venus is very strong and ascendant is also 4 points in BAV

and also Mars who is 7th and 12 lord which are houses for foreign travel/residence is very strong in BAV and also in other strengths

I request you to spend some time and analyse and indicate..

Regards,