IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
vipvats

7th Lord in 12th House - Marriage Life with Troubles

Rate this topic

Hi All

I am seeing lot of troubles and separation in my marriage life is it due to 7th lord in 12th

Details

DOB: 4th August 1976

TOB: 08:55 AM

POB: New Delhi

Kindly advice

Thanks

i think you are having pitru dosha in your chart you can consult someone who can talk with your pitru's (anchestor's) and satisfy what they are asking for ?

Your chart also have mangal dosha kindly match your chart and your wife's chart with astrologer and they will sure give you a solution for this yoga.

Mangal dosha is always a cause for problems in marriage. You can also fast on tuesday by eating one time in a day this will sure give a relief with problems in marriage.

Regards

DOB: 4th August 1976

TOB: 08:55 AM

POB: New Delhi

Here is your birth chart,

<table align="center" border="1" cellpadding="5" cellspacing="5" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td class="contentboldMailer" width="20%">Planet</td> <td class="contentboldMailer" width="20%">Rashi</td> <td class="contentboldMailer" width="25%">Degree</td> <td class="contentboldMailer" width="35%">Nakshatra</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Lagna</td> <td class="contentMailer">Leo</td> <td class="contentMailer">28:46:53</td> <td class="contentMailer">Uttarafalguni-1</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Surya</td> <td class="contentMailer">Cancer</td> <td class="contentMailer">18:20:28</td> <td class="contentMailer">Aashlesha-1</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Chandra</td> <td class="contentMailer">Scorpio</td> <td class="contentMailer">04:20:30</td> <td class="contentMailer">Anuradha-1</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Mangal</td> <td class="contentMailer">Leo</td> <td class="contentMailer">23:45:37</td> <td class="contentMailer">Purvafalguni-4</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Budh</td> <td class="contentMailer">Leo</td> <td class="contentMailer">07:12:18</td> <td class="contentMailer">Magha-3</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Guru</td> <td class="contentMailer">Taurus</td> <td class="contentMailer">04:19:21</td> <td class="contentMailer">Krutika-3</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Shukra</td> <td class="contentMailer">Leo</td> <td class="contentMailer">01:16:46</td> <td class="contentMailer">Magha-1</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Shani</td> <td class="contentMailer">Cancer</td> <td class="contentMailer">13:44:21</td> <td class="contentMailer">Pushya-4</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Rahu</td> <td class="contentMailer">Libra</td> <td class="contentMailer">14:17:47</td> <td class="contentMailer">Swati-3</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Ketu</td> <td class="contentMailer">Aries</td> <td class="contentMailer">14:17:48</td> <td class="contentMailer">Bharani-1</td></tr></tbody></table>

Dear Vipin,

You have the 7th lord Sani in the 12th house, generally this is not considered good, but my own exprience says that whenever a planet be it functional malefic or benefic goes into the 12th house, it gets more powerful.

Sani in the 12th house with Sun. Both are enemies that is not good at all. Fights, arguments are on the cards but they always are. Both Sun and Sani are within a distance of 6 degrees from each other this is not a good sign. Sun at 18 degrees and Sani at 13 degrees.

San in the 12th house in Cancer sign the sign ruled by Moon which is also Saturn's enemy, this can give you some marital discord and discomfort in general, but it does not mean a divorce all the time.

Do you have kids? When did you get married? Which city in the US you were working? Thanks

Ravi

Sorry to hear about your troubles, vbv. I have saturn (7th lord) in 12th house (cancer) in my horoscope as well. I suffered mental abuse from my in-laws and my husband under advice from them got an ex-parte divorce when I was visiting my ailing father in India. One astrologer I consulted told me that this was due to saturn's position in horoscope. I wanted to share this not to scare you, but because I thought it was interesting that you have the same placement and related problem.

My good wishes to you for a speedy reconciliation with your wife and child. I wanted to share with you something that has given me great mental peace in the last few months - reading the sundarakandam from ramayana. If you have the time, please do so as well.

I too have saturn in 12th for leo ascendant. Is this bad because 6th and 7th lord are together in 12th.

Should I marry or not to marry is question

my dob: 31/05/1977 11:31 am, cochin-india.

I think I have a sanyasa yoga, because in malayalam astro book its written, if 7th lord and 9th lord forms a yoga, and saturn aspect 9th lord in own house - its a form of sanyasa yoga.

I think I have another form of sanyasa yoga as well, mars/moon aspect each other and 9th lord in 9th.

I am scared of marriage.

Guest nayak

Hi 

I have same case here, I am a Leo asc. my 7th house lord saturn in12th house(cancer). I am married and a happy life so far after 6 yrs of marriage. DOB: 01-June-1977. Time:11.50am. Bhadrak, Orissa. any advice?