Sign in to follow this  
ANNIE786

please tell a mantra and remedies to get a job

Rate this topic

Hi, My details are as under;

POB - Bhilai, Chattisgarh, India

TOB - 11.20 PM

DOB - 1st June 1982

I am an MBA(Finance) with graduation in commerce. I left job in Mar 08 and got married in April 2008. I came to UK in may 2008 and got blessed with a girl child on 30th march 09. I was working in Mumbai in financial services and was earning quite a decent amount of money. But after coming to UK, I haven't been able to get a single interview call. Moreover, i sat for a finance exam in nov 2008 which i couldn't pass.

When will i be able to get a job in UK. and how would be my career. also would i be able to clear exams if i take them up in near future.. I would be really thankful for the advices and remedies/suggestions.

It would be really helpful if learned people could give advice on mantra and pujas i should perform in order to get job.

Help is deeply appreciated.

Regards,

-Anu

please help me

Hi, My details are as under;

POB - Bhilai, Chattisgarh, India

TOB - 11.20 PM

DOB - 1st June 1982

I am an MBA(Finance) with graduation in commerce. I left job in Mar 08 and got married in April 2008. I came to UK in may 2008 and got blessed with a girl child on 30th march 09. I was working in Mumbai in financial services and was earning quite a decent amount of money. But after coming to UK, I haven't been able to get a single interview call. Moreover, i sat for a finance exam in nov 2008 which i couldn't pass.

When will i be able to get a job in UK. and how would be my career. also would i be able to clear exams if i take them up in near future.. I would be really thankful for the advices and remedies/suggestions.

It would be really helpful if learned people could give advice on mantra and pujas i should perform in order to get job.

Help is deeply appreciated.

Regards,

-Anu

This has something to do wt your higher education Annie,by seeing your MBA degree employer may be rejecting you for simpler jobs,while applying write clearly that I need this job and this has nothing to do with my qualification,mostly you will get the job.Good luck to you.