IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
namanas

Kindly help

Rate this topic

Namaste to all,

I am Namana, got married 1.5 yrs ago, my married life has been full of troubles and my husband claims he was forced into this marriage so has gone ahead and filed for divorce. Please kindly suggest if this divorce will come through or are there any chances that I can still save my marriage.

Also, any astrological remedies that would help me?

Details:

DOB: 15/4/1983

POB: Bangalore, India

TOB: 19:29:00

My husband's details:

DOB: 5/9/1977

TOB: 14:00

I will be very grateful for any suggestions and advice

Regards,

Namana

Details:

DOB: 15/4/1983

TOB: 19:29:00

Here is your birth chart.........

<table align="center" border="1" cellpadding="5" cellspacing="5" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td class="contentboldMailer" width="20%">Planet</td> <td class="contentboldMailer" width="20%">Rashi</td> <td class="contentboldMailer" width="25%">Degree</td> <td class="contentboldMailer" width="35%">Nakshatra</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Lagna</td> <td class="contentMailer">Libra</td> <td class="contentMailer">15:49:55</td> <td class="contentMailer">Swati-3</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Surya</td> <td class="contentMailer">Aries</td> <td class="contentMailer">01:25:00</td> <td class="contentMailer">Ashwini-1</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Chandra</td> <td class="contentMailer">Aries</td> <td class="contentMailer">29:24:38</td> <td class="contentMailer">Krutika-1</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Mangal</td> <td class="contentMailer">Aries</td> <td class="contentMailer">13:46:16</td> <td class="contentMailer">Bharani-1</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Budh</td> <td class="contentMailer">Aries</td> <td class="contentMailer">19:53:54</td> <td class="contentMailer">Bharani-2</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Guru</td> <td class="contentMailer">Scorpio</td> <td class="contentMailer">16:45:54</td> <td class="contentMailer">Jyestha-1</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Shukra</td> <td class="contentMailer">Taurus</td> <td class="contentMailer">08:51:25</td> <td class="contentMailer">Krutika-4</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Shani</td> <td class="contentMailer">Libra</td> <td class="contentMailer">07:58:18</td> <td class="contentMailer">Swati-1</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Rahu</td> <td class="contentMailer">Gemini</td> <td class="contentMailer">04:41:53</td> <td class="contentMailer">Mrugshirsh-4</td></tr> <tr><td class="contentMailer">Ketu</td> <td class="contentMailer">Sagittarius</td> <td class="contentMailer">04:41:53</td> <td class="contentMailer">Mool-2</td></tr></tbody></table>

In your 7th house - the house of marriage- there are 4 planets. Mars, Sun, Mercury and Moon. Sun is exalted in Mesh rasi, Mars is in own house and these two planets become very powerul due to their placement. Budh and Moon both are malefic planets for Tula lagna and thus their presence is also not very favourable here.

Right now you are running Rahu mahadasha (MD) and Jupiter antardasha (AD). This is a very tough time for you. You need to be very careful and mentally strong as you husband seems to be determined to get a divorce. Are you really short-tempered in any sense? Good luck and god bless, thanks,

Ravi

Dear Namana,

Sorry about your state of marriage. What I see is that the marriage was done to the wrong boy to start with . It seems that the sad end of the marriage is inevitable.

You are a strong person, you will get over it. Just that you have to under tone yourself in life , meaning you cant have everything your way. Life is not under our command, infact the day you understand this and accept the wonderful things that you have , you will be happier.

Mr Ravi,

Thanks a lot for your opinion, yes I do tend to lose my temper pretty quickly and find myself quite irritable and frustrated very often.

Regards,

Namana

In your 7th house - the house of marriage- there are 4 planets. Mars, Sun, Mercury and Moon. Sun is exalted in Mesh rasi, Mars is in own house and these two planets become very powerul due to their placement. Budh and Moon both are malefic planets for Tula lagna and thus their presence is also not very favourable here.

Right now you are running Rahu mahadasha (MD) and Jupiter antardasha (AD). This is a very tough time for you. You need to be very careful and mentally strong as you husband seems to be determined to get a divorce. Are you really short-tempered in any sense? Good luck and god bless, thanks,

Ravi

I really appreciate your honest reply and thanks for the sound advice.

Regards,

Namana

Dear Namana,

Sorry about your state of marriage. What I see is that the marriage was done to the wrong boy to start with . It seems that the sad end of the marriage is inevitable.

You are a strong person, you will get over it. Just that you have to under tone yourself in life , meaning you cant have everything your way. Life is not under our command, infact the day you understand this and accept the wonderful things that you have , you will be happier.

I really appreciate your honest reply and thanks for the sound advice.

God bless you,

If possible see an experienced astrologer in your city to see what else you can do about it. Destiny is destiny but humans must make efforts. I am not a professional and thus do not take me too seriously either.thanks

Ravi