IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
allisone

need some help understanding

Rate this topic

Please, can somone help me understand my experience.

The experience came about through ceassless prayer (long story), I found myself outside of the body, connected to the source of all, was shown mentaly all on Earth is an illusion, I was shown all is connected, I am not a body, I saw thousands of eyes and was a pair of these eyes, but not physical eyes, I knew everything all at once, to vast to remember, and that we don't die and much more, and I was in space.

Since the experience, I have had visions that have come to pass, my body vibrates now and then, I have a band sensation around my head, and I keep having sychronicty, for example, I am not Hindu, however I had a powerful dream I wont discusss yet, and the man Paramahansa Yogananda keeps coming into my life, also during prayer the furniture would move and stoped when I stoped praying.

I have this urge to meditate, but in my heart I am drawn to the man I mentioned above.

I am trying to understand what is happening to me.

Please forgive the long thread for my first post, I realy would like some guidance/advice please.

I also am not very computer literate, so I appologise in advance for any problems I may cause.

I would be most gratful if someone could explain, the experience I have posted above, is this experience I have described, kundlini awakening, and if yes, is it normal to affect the physical objects also.

it sounds like samadhi experience.. you can see it as a powerful initiation step on the Path... anything is possible.. god can move objects.. god can split the sky in half for some.. you should continue your spiritual practice as usual and keep up your continuous prayers and follow where the heart is telling you to go without creating too much drama in your mind.. stabilize yourself and centre your prayers on god as usual and you will keep progressing... ..

Thank you so much veno for your guidance, I will now look up what samadhi is.

Could you please tell me what this dream means, in the dream I had a Diamond on the top of my head, and a woman came to me because her husband was dying, but if I gave him the Diamond from off the top of my head, he would come back to good health, but I would die. So I took the Diamond off the top of my head and gave it to the woman, who gave it to her husband. I watched the man come back to life, as I was dying, then all of a sudden the Diamond grew back on the top of my head even bigger than before, and I also came back to life, and I had light all around me.

I have had other dreams, of which have come to pass, this one I don't understand.

Hello veno, I have looked at what is samadhi, and this explains exactly what I felt, felt at one with everthing, was everywhere, knew everything all at once, and although I was in space it wasn't dark. I had a body at first, and then it disappeared when I seem to go with the flow, then I was like that, that was around me, the only way to explain it, is, Consciousness with no form, just space with an intelligence.