IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
GODSEED

Jagadguru Kṛpālu Yog Vigyān Sessios across the US

Rate this topic

Sant-dada please try to understand, no one is saying bad about him. We have heard these things from others, I think in both cases it is from someone who experienced/saw first-hand. I don't want to go into detail about the people who told me about it because I don't want to further this discussion. I saw a photo of him and the quotation says like this "whoever sees him can glimpse the true form of radha krishna love appearing it its fullest charm" Is this not a blatant imitation of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, what about the gaudiyas who find this statement objectionable? I did go to Kripalu Maharaj's website, that is where I saw that photo and quote, if you don't believe me just look at my other post. My originaly intention was to learn more about him from the beginning. I even tried to go with my godbrother to see his Barshana Dham in Austin, Texas because we heard so many wonderful things about it. Some devotees later told me that he likes to compare himself to Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu and Sri Sri Radha Krishna, which I can honestly say now, I find to be objectionable coming from Sri Brahma Madhva Gaudiya Sampradaya. We still wanted to go see for ourselves unfortunately, I was not able to go due to last minute emergencies. My godbrother brought back a leaflet from Sri Barshana Dham for me, that is where I saw their website address and read more about him.

No, its because this guy has paintings done with him looking just like Caitanya. I saw some leaflet/brochure they had printed one time, and it was almost a picture of caitanya, you know the typical one with the arms raised. The guy calls himself Mahaprabhu.

So who is making a comparison?

Still,it is very astonishing to find that Sri Maharajji's followers(who have obviously advanced in sadhana) experience intense visions of Sri Radha Krsna and the Iskcon fanatics are just shouting Krisna Krsna(It is a different thing that they are deluded they are taking Hari NAma.)

Still,It is seen that Sri Prakashananda Sarasvati,who was offered the seat of one of Shaankar-peethas,refused the seat and served his master,the abovesaid Maharajji.

Still,it is astonishing that a 'womaniser' is fully endowed with the knowledge of veda sastras...even when all your so called scholars(who by rote learning) try to act all-knowing.

Still,it is found that when Sri MAharajji displayed full knowledge of Brahm tattva,the 500 scholars were stunned and were speechless.This took place in kashi,where the previous jagadgurus were recognised.

When a exalted prema bhakta would eat the 'rotten' Jagannath Prasadam fallen on the ground...which even the cows wouldn't eat,some 'devotees' condemned him.

Gauranga went and hugged him.

Do you seriously have the audacity to think that you reserve the the right to declare the status of a mahatma ???

You say he has a wife.Yes.He has a wife.He has children too.

Have you heard of Prahlad MAharaja ??

He had so many riches...He ruled the universe.He was married.So he is fraud ???

You are fraud...Becoz you do not even know tattva.

Sant-dada please try to understand, no one is saying bad about him. We have heard these things from others, I think in both cases it is from someone who experienced/saw first-hand. I don't want to go into detail about the people who told me about it because I don't want to further this discussion. I saw a photo of him and the quotation says like this "whoever sees him can glimpse the true form of radha krishna love appearing it its fullest charm" Is this not a blatant imitation of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, what about the gaudiyas who find this statement objectionable? I did go to Kripalu Maharaj's website, that is where I saw that photo and quote, if you don't believe me just look at my other post. My originaly intention was to learn more about him from the beginning. I even tried to go with my godbrother to see his Barshana Dham in Austin, Texas because we heard so many wonderful things about it. Some devotees later told me that he likes to compare himself to Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu and Sri Sri Radha Krishna, which I can honestly say now, I find to be objectionable coming from Sri Brahma Madhva Gaudiya Sampradaya. We still wanted to go see for ourselves unfortunately, I was not able to go due to last minute emergencies. My godbrother brought back a leaflet from Sri Barshana Dham for me, that is where I saw their website address and read more about him.

The mahatma is recognised by scriptural support and by identifying his symptoms.

Have anyone of you lead a sankirtana party for Six months continuously ???

In the forests of Mangarh,he lay on the forest floors for weeks at a stretch..In bhava.This is his stature.

Just imagine how big a Vaishnava aparadha are you committing.

Tell me one single website which says that he is Caitanya Mahaprabhu Himself or Radharani.

No.

Forget all the claims that they make even otherwise..

But,for God's sake,Have you seen the person ??

Have you heard his profound lectures ??

A person who can establish,in the highest level of sanskrit,that the six darshan sastras,the puranas,the vedas all point towards Sri Krsna alone,is certainly no ordinary person.

Atleast have the decency to respect him.

Actually you people are just like ramanujites.

The ramanujites don't accept Sri Gauranga as God.Fine.

But some of them go ahead and call His philosophy bogus and offend Him by rejecting even His being a Maha-bhagavata.

I don't doubt that at all, you have to stop assuming everyone is rational and sane, because they aren't.

On topic though, I never heard anything about rape, this trial is a separate incident unrelated, a straw man argument from Sant. I also doubt that the Maharaj would be fit and able to be bedding women at 85 though.

It's sad to see this..Really.

For the record,the characterless 'victim' was a virgin and the case was dropped with apologie.

You know what he said...."I have forgiven them.I've forgotten it."

It's so sad...

Ordinary people like you and me cannot pierce the transcendentality of Hari and Guru.

No one understood Krsna was God.The Jnanis...they saw nothing in place of Krsna.Becoz they worshipped His formless aspect..

Rama..some sae ten heads,others saw 20 heads...No one could see the divine figure that Hanumanji sees.

Same goes with the mahatmas.

you cannot recognise them by just seeing his appearance.

I remember an iskon devotee.I made him see one of Mahrajji's lectures...He flipped !

He has long hair.How can he have long hair ?? Only Krsna is Purusha.He just can't have long hair.His son said,"His followers are looking like fake devotees."

I quickly switched off the T.V. fearing he might commit more offenses.

I felt like screaming out to him,"Did you even hear a single word he said about Sri krsna Tattva and his incomparable knowledge ?? You just saw his glittering gold watch and you saw hair on his head. Don't you know that Nimbarkacharya had hair on his head ??? He was of such a stature that you can never even dream of attaining the same."

I know It is very wrong comparing the greatness of two mahatmas but it is necessary:

NOT EVEN SRILA PRABHUPADA could explain with full clarity why Mukti(sayujya mukti) is impossible without the mercy of Sri Krsna.

Maharajji expounds on it effortlessly.

The grace with which he conducts himself and his expressions only confirm his intense internal bhava.

I just can't see myself talking/entertaining rot about Srila Prabhupada.I just don't see how you people can do so about other people just becoz 'he is depicted like Gauranga.'

Ok cut it now.

You come and pounce on others posts without thinking i guess.

You guess wrong. Constantly every post you make is an attempt to belittle the intelligence of the poster you disagree with. What kind of Yogi does that? I have questions, things I have seen and rumours that I heard. I stated nothing as fact that I did not know for certain.

Despite this, you are thoroughly incapable of entering debate without simply suggesting that the other party is 'not thinking' 'misunderstanding' etc.

I remember an iskon devotee.I made him see one of Mahrajji's lectures...He flipped !

He has long hair.How can he have long hair ?? Only Krsna is Purusha.He just can't have long hair.His son said,"His followers are looking like fake devotees."

I quickly switched off the T.V. fearing he might commit more offenses.

I felt like screaming out to him,"Did you even hear a single word he said about Sri krsna Tattva and his incomparable knowledge ?? You just saw his glittering gold watch and you saw hair on his head. Don't you know that Nimbarkacharya had hair on his head ??? He was of such a stature that you can never even dream of attaining the same."

Which is why I try not to align myself with Iskcon. I completely agree with you on this point, let's not forget that most/all of the Pancha tattva had long hair at some point or another, and it has nothing to do with being an avatar.

I just don't see how you people can do so about other people just becoz 'he is depicted like Gauranga.'

This is a picture of Caitanya Mahaprabhu. A very famous pose, in which He has been painted for as long as people have been painting Him. It wouldn't be hard to turn this into a picture of Kripalu Maharaj, if his dhoti was saffron (Caitanya shaved his head when he took sannyasa) and his face was a bit different.

I have seen this picture recreated as Kripalu Maharaj. I mean to say it was painted in the exact same way as this famous painting of Caitanya, and when I first saw it, I thought it was Caitanya(since pictures of Nimbarkacarya, Madhva et al were on the page). If i remember correctly, Kripalu was not painted with a saffron dhoti, which makes me more suspicious. Kripalu has also been referred to as 'MahaPrabhu'. To me that soudns like someone who is either comparing themselves to Caitanya, or allowing others to compare them to Caitanya. This seems not only unneccessary but also very insensitive. You will note that another poster has seen the same picture and agreed with this sentiment. I have not been able to find this picture online, and neither have I been able to find any photos of Kripalu Maharaj standing in this manner.

Perhaps you can appreciate that a person in the age of Kali will naturally be suspicious of any claimed 'avatar', since there are so many, and often they are not reputable people.

Other than that, I can appreciate the universality of the message of Bhakti, and I said myself that I had no basis for making allegationsof Primus Noctus on, other than hearsay. I did not bring up the subject of the rape allegation (I don't beleive it's true).

chaitanya_mahaprabhu.jpg

You guess wrong. Constantly every post you make is an attempt to belittle the intelligence of the poster you disagree with. What kind of Yogi does that? I have questions, things I have seen and rumours that I heard. I stated nothing as fact that I did not know for certain.

Despite this, you are thoroughly incapable of entering debate without simply suggesting that the other party is 'not thinking' 'misunderstanding' etc.

<!-- / message -->

your lines right

'this guy is dodgy'

'No one will beleive me'

My total attempts to shut you up did not affect you.

You kept on continuing with your nonsense.

And i suppose bedding others wife is not less than rape.

You please stop your nonsense.