IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
GODSEED

Jagadguru Kṛpālu Yog Vigyān Sessios across the US

Rate this topic

JAGADGURU KRIPĀLU YOG:

Yoga, as revealed in Śrī Garuḍa Purāna means, a union between the soul and the Supersoul and it teaches the simple and direct path of realizing our self and then God-realization. But this Pristine Yogic Science has been subjected to some serious misinterpretation and concoction in past two centuries since it has been broadcast outside India. And due to its continuous downfall, the present meaning of Yog is restricted only to some physical postures and a bunch of breathing exercises.

Moreover there are various types of Yogas taught in the market. This also creates confusion as to which one is the authentic and real. In the absence of any Real Spiritual Guru, the whole scene of sincere spiritual Sādhanā lacks any inspiration and hope. But Jagadguru Śrī Kripālu jī Mahārāj, who is only the fifth Jagadguru (Universal Teacher) in past five thousand years, has out of His Encyclopedic Knowledge in Vedic Wisdom, revealed a Complete Program for revamping all the components of our being such as physical body, mind, intelligence and of course, our Soul (Ātmā). Synthesizing all the various branches of Yogas such as Ashtānga Yog, Kundalinī Yog, Karma Yog, Gyān Yog, Sāmkhya Yog and Bhakti-Yog, Śrī Kripālu Jī Mahārāj has revealed a thorough science of the Soul and path to self-realization.

Through practical set of enlightening Yogīc Techniques such as Subtle Body Relaxation, Divine-Creative Meditation, Divine Vibration Āsanas, Divine-Vibration Prānāyām and in depth guidance on the Science of the Soul, Śrī Mahārāja jī reaches out to the common people of the modern age. Through His senior Disciple Swāmi Mukundānand, this Ancient Science has been reaching out worldwide since last twenty six years, changing lives of hundreds of millions of souls.

Swāmi jī is to conduct a Tour across the USA between June-October. We, at JKY, invite all the aspirants to join in the tour and not this golden opportunity to self-realization. For further information as to event please visit:

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=86879241659

»For information as to what is 'Jagadguru Kripālu Yog', please visit:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Jagadguru-Kripalu-Yog-JKY/76874164437

»For a small introduction of the Bhakti Yog Instructor, Swāmi Śrī Mukundānand, please visit: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Swmi-r-Mukundnand/92452466638

»And for small introduction of the Pioneer of This Ancient Science, Jagadguru Śrī Kripālu Jī Mahārāj, please visit:

»http://www.facebook.com/pages/JAGADGURU-RKPLU-J-MAHRJA/80840471446

Thanking you…

So if you're into him then why do you have Caitanya as your display picture?

BE RESPECTFUL TO MAHARAJ SHRI

HE IS THE 5TH JAGADGURU.

Someone told me he sleeps with his disciples wives on the first night of the marriage, and gives them back as prasadam. I also heard he has a wife and kids but still wears saffron, and I heard that he has no parampara. Is this true or just the usual nonsense that goes around?

no never heard of it.

there was a case here when someones father had put but that was proved entirely false.

what you heard of must be of asaramjis son(not morari bapu god forgive for mistake).

please have a listen on jagadguru.

no never heard of it.

there was a case here when someones father had put but that was proved entirely false.

what you heard of must be of asaramjis son(not morari bapu god forgive for mistake).

please have a listen on jagadguru.

My apologies.

There is however, only one MahaPrabhu, who exhibited his universal form on several occaisions, and that is Lord Caitanya MahaPrabhu.

Your Guruji's movement does not match what Caitanya had 600 years ago nor does it match what he has now. I wonder what 600 years more will do.

Your Guruji's movement does not match what Caitanya had 600 years ago nor does it match what he has now. I wonder what 600 years more will do.

i respect mahaprabhu and dont know much about kripaluji .

but still i would like to ask you , why did you think someone is trying to compare the two movements ? neither the original poster nor sant did anything to compare or create a competition !! why , then is this comparision ? why are the hare krsnas always in the mode of comparative evalution of their own faith with the others ?

is it because of their own deep rooted chronic insecurity ??

i respect mahaprabhu and dont know much about kripaluji .

but still i would like to ask you , why did you think someone is trying to compare the two movements ? neither the original poster nor sant did anything to compare or create a competition !! why , then is this comparision ? why are the hare krsnas always in the mode of comparative evalution of their own faith with the others ?

is it because of their own deep rooted chronic insecurity ??

No, its because this guy has paintings done with him looking just like Caitanya. I saw some leaflet/brochure they had printed one time, and it was almost a picture of caitanya, you know the typical one with the arms raised. The guy calls himself Mahaprabhu.

So who is making a comparison?

I saw some leaflet/brochure they had printed one time, and it was almost a picture of caitanya, you know the typical one with the arms raised. The guy calls himself Mahaprabhu.

let him ......... karma works for all i think . if he is doing anything wrong krishna can look into it and if he is doing good krishna would reward him . leave that to gods hand . who are we to interpret ? observe , understand and be silent . the more you shout the more enemies shall you create . moreover do you really think that any one individual can lift the ignorance(if any) off the followers face ?

let him ......... karma works for all i think . if he is doing anything wrong krishna can look into it and if he is doing good krishna would reward him . leave that to gods hand . who are we to interpret ? observe , understand and be silent . the more you shout the more enemies shall you create . moreover do you really think that any one individual can lift the ignorance(if any) off the followers face ?

I'm just trying to point it out to people. This guy is dodgy.

I'm just trying to point it out to people. This guy is dodgy.

<!-- / message -->

listen to him once and youll realise some ohis greatness.

listen to him once and youll realise some ohis greatness.

'Yes he must be God!'

Oh and 'Sri Nirmala Mataji' too, the crazy lady incarnation of Shakti. Don't forget Sai Baba, the magician incarnation of Siva!

Yea these people are great, and we know there weren't loads of these guys in the past, because we don't hear about them any more, right?

'Yes he must be God!'

Oh and 'Sri Nirmala Mataji' too, the crazy lady incarnation of Shakti. Don't forget Sai Baba, the magician incarnation of Siva!

Yea these people are great, and we know there weren't loads of these guys in the past, because we don't hear about them any more, right?

<!-- / message -->

of course not how can you compare.

Dont you understand why i am telling you.I listen to him that is why i am saying.first you learn and then comment.

of course not how can you compare.

Dont you understand why i am telling you.I listen to him that is why i am saying.first you learn and then comment.

How can I compare? The guy has pictures drawn of himself looking like Caitanya. I mean that's obviously who they're based on. How dodgy is that? How can anyone who just rips off other people be straight up?

I'm sure he teaches Bhakti and Love of God, and these are good things, and he is a good person of teaching them, and you are good for listening.

How can I compare? The guy has pictures drawn of himself looking like Caitanya. I mean that's obviously who they're based on. How dodgy is that? How can anyone who just rips off other people be straight up?

I'm sure he teaches Bhakti and Love of God, and these are good things, and he is a good person of teaching them, and you are good for listening.

Dont you also put your hands up when surrrendering up to radhe.He also does it .why should that be copying chaitanya mahaprabhu.He doesnt.

Dont you also put your hands up when surrrendering up to radhe.He also does it .why should that be copying chaitanya mahaprabhu.He doesnt.

Perhaps I can find the picture. If you see it you won't be able to deny it.

Also Is it correct that he wears saffron but keeps a family? I don't know this one.

Edit: Checked google images, the picture isn't on there. It's not a photo, it's a pinting that's a little cartooney, a bit like a lot of BBT illustrations of books.

I also heard that Kripalu Maharaj sleeps with his disciples but I didn't know anything about him having a family. He has an ashram in Vrindavan where he is said to invite disciples and sleep with them. Obviously, there is no way to know for sure unless we asked Maharaj directly and he admitted to it(which would be stupid, because even if he was doing I doubt that he'd admit it).So, basically it's just rumors or gossip. A few devotees have gone to visit his Barsana Dham in Austin, mainly out of curiosity and they all came with different points of view and some had mixed feeligns. I don't know what to make of it myself, but I don't like how he likens himself to Radha Krishna and Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, that leaves an uncomfortable feeling in me. you can see it and read about it on his website. http://www.barsanadham.org/

I remember seeing that leaflet, of which Haridasdasdas prabhu speaks of and it is very cartoony, it just makes me giggle. :P

I also heard that Kripalu Maharaj sleeps with his disciples but I didn't know anything about him having a family. He has an ashram in Vrindavan where he is said to invite disciples and sleep with them. Obviously, there is no way to know for sure unless we asked Maharaj directly and he admitted to it(which would be stupid, because even if he was doing I doubt that he'd admit it).So, basically it's just rumors or gossip. A few devotees have gone to visit his Barsana Dham in Austin, mainly out of curiosity and they all came with different points of view and some had mixed feeligns. I don't know what to make of it myself, but I don't like how he likens himself to Radha Krishna and Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, that leaves an uncomfortable feeling in me. you can see it and read about it on his website. http://www.barsanadham.org/

I remember seeing that leaflet, of which Haridasdasdas prabhu speaks of and it is very cartoony, it just makes me giggle. :P

Yea my friend stayed in his Asram and says that he sleeps with his disciples wives on the first night of their marriage, and gives them back as 'prasadam'. I don't know if that is true though.

On July 16, 2007, the malicious charges that had been brought against the Hindu religious leader, Jagadguru Shree Kripaluji Maharaj, during his world tour visit to Trinidad were dismissed by the judge after the prosecution announced that there was no evidence supporting the case, as it was false.

Jagadguru Shree Kripalu ji Maharaj reveals the actual Divine knowledge of God realization giving hundreds of Sanskrit quotations from our scriptures and discards religious hypocrisy. Thus religiously prejudiced people in the world tried to defame Shree Maharajji and the Hindu religion and falsely accused him in a well organized attempt while he was on a month long visit to Trinidad on the invitation of his devotees.

However the actual events were never reported in the media. Only sensational fabrications were printed, and reprinted and discussed online by people who had no direct knowledge of the situation at all. Shree Jagadguruji Maharaj is 85 years of age, has had two heart attacks and is not keeping well. Still his service to mankind is unmatched.

Jagadguru Shree Kripalu ji Maharaj (Ram Kripalu Tripathi) is the fifth original Jagadguru (world spiritual master) of this age. He is on his second world tour with his wife and daughters and is currently in Trinidad. He has an extremely large following around the globe yet he does not own even a single yard of land in the whole world. His entire life is a Divine charity. Shree Jagadguruji Maharaj has built temples, a school and charitable hospitals in India and has inspired many philanthropic activities.

JAGADGURU KRIPALUJI MAHARAJ FREED OF ALL CHARGES

TrinidadandTobagoNews.com Reporters

Tuesday, July 17 2007

THE STATE conceded yesterday there was no evidence to make out a prima facie case for rape against 85-year-old international Swami (Hindu priest), Jagadguru Ram Tripathi Maharaj.

As a result, Deputy Director of Public Prosecution (DPP) Roger Gaspard, informed the court that the DPP�s department was discontinuing the matter against the Swami.

Deputy Chief Magistrate Mark Wellington, presiding in the San Fernando First Magistrate�s Court, then informed the Swami that he was free to go.

This order brought cries of jubilation from the crowd which had gathered in and outside the courtroom, and exchanges of hugs between devotees of the Swami.

Swami Tripathi Maharaj was alleged to have raped and molested a 22-year-old Guyanese woman in a prayer-room, at a house at which he was staying in San Fernando, when she visited him in May.

When the matter was called yesterday morning, Gaspard told the court that the State�s evidence in the matter was tenuous and they (the State) would not be able to make out a prima facie case against Maharaj. Gaspard then made an application before the court to have the matter discontinued. Magistrate Wellington said no evidence was offered and he then dismissed the matter.

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Are_the_rape_charges_against_Jagadguru_Kripaluji_Maharaj_fabricated

<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

I did not say anything about any rape charges against Kripalu Maharaj. Basically b/c anyone can say "he raped me" and there is no proof to say for certain if it was consentual or not. That is not my point.. and I also mentioned that as far as we know, these accusations are just rumors and malicious gossip. I doubt however, that anyone especially Vaishnava, would accuse someone of adultery just to discredit someone. Actually, in India this practice of offering his wive to one's guru is not uncommon. It is still going on in India to this day. The newlywed couple will not have sexual relations before the guru will "accept" her and give her back as "prasad". I am not going to mention anyone's name but I personally know someone whose family tradition was exactly this. They are Goswami families who act as family gurus, among other services they "accept" newlywed brides as "offerings" and return them back to her husband as "prasadam" after he has engaged in sexual relations with her. The families of the bride are very jubiliated when the bride is offered in this way. I personally think that this practice is just shady and very dubious, I don't know anyone who will understand it.

I doubt however, that anyone especially Vaishnava, would accuse someone of adultery just to discredit someone.

I don't doubt that at all, you have to stop assuming everyone is rational and sane, because they aren't.

On topic though, I never heard anything about rape, this trial is a separate incident unrelated, a straw man argument from Sant. I also doubt that the Maharaj would be fit and able to be bedding women at 85 though.

Now do i start saying same about your iskcon as ive heard some gurus have been charged of such things there also.But no im not like that i respect iskcon and you respect him or atleast get to know about who you are talking about.Just because he is of different sampradaya then you start finding fault or criticising.A photo you see and you come up with false theories .Besides you even dont know about him.Go to his website.

Now do i start saying same about your iskcon as ive heard some gurus have been charged of such things there also.But no im not like that i respect iskcon and you respect him or atleast get to know about who you are talking about.Just because he is of different sampradaya then you start finding fault or criticising.A photo you see and you come up with false theories .Besides you even dont know about him.Go to his website.

First of all, it wasn't a photo, as I previously stated. It was a drawing, and I beleive it's only found on their large leaflet. Another poster agreed with me, havign seen it. I can find no photographs of Kripalu Maharaj in that posture. You have not seen this picture sadly, so we will have to stop talking about it.

Can you find problems with Iskcon gurus? That doesn't bother me.

Do you know what a straw man argument is? Perhaps you should look it up. I talked about the first night of marriage, and you refer to rape allegations which were never proved. This was not what I was referring to.

Anyway, I haven't found any evidence other than a lot of conjecture and rumour, so I will leave it there.